Thread: Academy Level 6 Books and Super Skills

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar

Academy Level 6 Books and Super Skills

Does anyone have completed the Magic Arrow Skill For Wind Master, the Anger Skill for Bear Warrior, or the Toxic Orb Skill for Poisoned One yet?

Are they worth it? What do they do? Just curious as they are super expensive.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    None of the new skills are game changers. Bear Warrior is probably the only one worth getting. It makes him a little stronger in guild raids, but that's about it. We still don't see WM or PO in Arena, Grand Arena, WoG, etc. so that should tell you the value of their new skill. Some people get all three anyway for bragging rights, so there's that.

Well that is what I am asking. What do the skills actually do and does anyone actually have them. You say some people have all three. Who? Because I don't know anyone who has even one. And I don't know what they do for the hero because it doesn't explain in the description what the skill does.

So if anyone actually has the skill(s) please post stats or pics, that would be fantastic. Thank you.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Bear's one does extra 5% of his current hp, worth it in my opinion can always do over 3mil in the easy waves in raids, more if you train him as he gets more hp.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    my guildmate has BW and WM skills upgraded. Have to ask him for screenshots
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    PO: Toxic Orb
    PO normal attack increases by 5% for each 20% of HP missing from target

WM: Magic Arrow
    WM normal attack deals extra Magic damage with 5% Magic power

BW:Anger
    BW deals extra damage that deals 5% of his current HP

Really none of them worth the incredible amount of ressources needed to get them (and to farm book/use almighty orange fragments).

As said: of that BW is less useless as the others: fully r2 geared he has 62584 HP - fully trained + 22k HP - which would mean he deals 4229 dmg more.
    But: who has BW fully trained? - how often is he used outside raids ? Even in raids , in a lot others do better..... and there you want him to charge quick and often, which means he gets dmg and most of time does not have full HP

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I have all 3, bear is no longer used for most junk mob raids so not needed, po and wm are also meh - do them only if you have time to plunder but nothing useful to do with the resources.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    The WM skill is super bad. Only get it if you have everything else and too many resources in stock ... so you dont know what else to do. It does like 250 additional damage on a normal attack ...
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I only know one guy who uses wm in WoG/championship in a MM team, her ult deals quite a fair bit

Overall wouldn't recommend getting it, there's better use of resources

I wish I knew how to post pics, maybe someone here can help with that

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    The WM skill is super bad. Only get it if you have everything else and too many resources in stock ... so you dont know what else to do. It does like 250 additional damage on a normal attack ...
    For a 5 star full r2 WM it is about 500 additional damage to normal attack. If you train her full it is up to 850.
    I have the skill. With the high speed plunder team it needs about 3 or 4 hours of plundering to get the resources. So why not give it a chance on a rainy day or when watching bad movies on TV?
    For sure WM isnt a key hero but I use her sometimes as a support against squishy teams in WOG or in combination with VS because of her legendary skill. I think WM is similar as IM, a niche hero.
    And in this context, she is better with than without the magic arrow ;-)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblood View Post
    For a 5 star full r2 WM it is about 500 additional damage to normal attack. If you train her full it is up to 850.
    I have the skill. With the high speed plunder team it needs about 3 or 4 hours of plundering to get the resources. So why not give it a chance on a rainy day or when watching bad movies on TV?
    For sure WM isnt a key hero but I use her sometimes as a support against squishy teams in WOG or in combination with VS because of her legendary skill. I think WM is similar as IM, a niche hero.
    And in this context, she is better with than without the magic arrow ;-)
    Just making sure, IM is Ice Mage, correct?