Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OmneQ's Thoughts / Suggestions, etc.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Im not going to bother correcting you, Van. I think you're just another jerk looking for an easy win. This is the last of my attention you'll get.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by OmneQ View Post
    ...and you don't think thats unfair? Lol, get out. You know its OP. Smh.
    Do you even know why they put +20% more exp and gold effect on that item? Tell me the reason if you know so you can enlighten me.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

Quote Originally Posted by OmneQ View Post
    Im not going to bother correcting you, Van. I think you're just another jerk looking for an easy win. This is the last of my attention you'll get.
    From all the thread you post, all I can see is you want to change the game into your liking. You never try to digest what the devs gave to you. You totally wasted the efforts from the devs as they are working hard to put something different on each heroes to make them unique from any other moba games. Its like when an artisan show his art of drawing but you humiliated them to change it the way you like. Grow up dude, the world wont change for you, you have to change for the world.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

The reason why they put the +20% more gold and exp on the jungle items is because you wont get more gold and just by farming enough in the jungle. Imagine each minions on lanes gives you 40 gold and exp whenever they died and count how much gold and exp you would get while farming in jungle without those extra 20%. If you say the effect is unfair towards other players, all I can say its very unfair towards newbies but not towards a professional player. I usually doing a last hit towards minions on the lane so I can get extra gold and exp and freeze the lane so I wont get gank by their jungler. Think outside the box.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

And please dont start this thread if all u can do is chewing the good comment while toss aside the bad ones. You clearly dont have the attitude to accept critism by any means.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

To anyone interested: When dealing with trolls (or just people in general), you can add them to your Ignore List from the Desktop site's top-right Settings.

And, to keep it clear for the future: Know that I won't ever type something up without knowing what I'm saying.

Also, Master 3! Yay. Anyone else at a high rank and having a rough time finding matches?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    To OmneQ and Van Voyage

I can see both sides of the argument. I'll admit, I would love to see certain characters certain way. That's why I give my feedback. It dose to mean that I'm right or entitled by any means, it's just my suggestion. Van, I've played league for many years, and honestly I've only played Dota for about one. I have my personal preference of characters. Once I find the characters that I like, I usually stick to those. So yes my opinions are slightly biased, but that ok. Because I know that just because I suck with certain characters dosent mean that other players such as yourself or OmneQ can't pick the same characters and ruin someone's day with them.

To OmneQ I understand what your saying about the gold/exp item buff. It's a great item early on and if utilized properly, you can pull away in what would seen extremely unfair. The balance to this is that perhaps someone else has the item, whether it be on the same team or the opposing team, we'll now your fighting for jungle. Do I think it may need a tweak, yes. But I also think that an item such as that makes a player choose a role and stick to it (at least in some cases) the fact that you thought ahead and used it to pull ahead just to go lane and smack opponents around gets you an applause from me because I would just run jungle. Plus you have to keep in mind that an item such as that dosent work for every character. If I tried that with say lil witch, as much as I live her I would have a hard time at first.

Anywho, were here because a difference in opinions is what leads to great ideas. Which then possibly leads to great suggestions to help make this game something even more special than it already is. There's no use arguing over an opinion when it's just that, an opinion. Just read it, and move on. If you agree, awesome! Respond and keep going. If you don't, then don't respond and keep the ideas going! It's not a big deal. Keep it fun, keep it active, and above all, have fun. That's what we're here for.

Thanks, Takeda.

Btw, I've tried the Jungle Item on Lil' Witch. Works great! Magic buff, camp near turret... its the same exploit - and just as deadly if not more because of her stun and capability to both learn skills earlier and spam them with Blue Buff.

Nice! I actually didn't think of that! Great job testing that out though! Bravo my good man!

Yeah my bad OmneQ. I am sorry I shouldnt just criticize over someone's ideas and feedback. We are human, born with tons and tons different idea and I should be open-minded towards it. And Takeda, thanks for putting some sense on us, it helps alot to realized things outside the box.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

Just glad I could help man

If there are any masters players in NA, add me, Homiechop, Master 1 93% winrate

I've played against you Homiechop, your a hell of player man

Whats your ingame name takeda?

xxTakeda01xx same as my forum name