Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OmneQ's Thoughts / Suggestions, etc.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    OmnneQ

What are your thoughts on celestial warden and the idea for Angelina?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think that Celestia should be a Burst Marksman akin to Vayne/Kayle (League). Being able to shoot while moving should be worked into her Passive somehow. Also, I would love to see her with a healing spell.

I still think Angelyne should be an Aura character akin to Sona (League).

Quote Originally Posted by OmneQ View Post
    I think that Celestia should be a Burst Marksman akin to Vayne/Kayle (League). Being able to shoot while moving should be worked into her Passive somehow. Also, I would love to see her with a healing spell.

I still think Angelyne should be an Aura character akin to Sona (League).
    Angeline should be more like soraka, have a stun and the heals a little but more.

Celestial... yeah she is useless.

And for the people who are complaining about comparing the game to other mobas... we only compare because:
    1. The other moba game have more time and are more mature games
    2. For UCool not to do the same errors as the other moba games.

I have played a lot of moba since DOTA 1 and LoL. I did played Mobile Legends, while is a good game it is a money grab and the developers do not care about the community i would not compare it to Vainglory because even thou they are mobas the controls are diffrent and the maps are different so thats why it is compared to mobile legends. But the developers for vainglory are very but very community friendly.

So in oder to make this game the best posible we need to learn from the past ( compare it to other games) so we dont make the mistakes in the future.

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." ~George Santayana

Oh, I forgot about VainGlory... hated that there was no joystick. And it was 3v3... Ugh. The lack of content and diminished playerbase for VainGlory is sad cause it is such a polished game!

A Soraka (League) would be neat but... I just don't think it'd work well on MOBA. Then again, I am bias'd and desperate for a Sona (League) character, haha.

OmneQ that's a great idea. It would really add a lot more strategy to that character. Good call.

To Lested: very well said. As a fellow player that has played almost every moba that is mobile, then being a hardcore LoL fan and player when I have time. It's a very rare opportunity to be part of a moba that is still in development where the developers are completely open and willing to make changes to a game based on the players feedback. We have a rare opportunity to help develop a moba that could rival league but in mobile format.

To those that complain about drawing examples from other games. Games have been using examples for other games since the start. The key is to bring in ideas on what we would like to see changed or brought in while using games and characters as an example,because then we know what works. For example, someone says "I wish that this character had an aoe skill that works like Morgana's skill from league of legends. People have seen that skill and used it. So it's easier to explain because it's already out there. And for those that bash of us players (me included) that have played games like mobile legends, moba legends: bang bang, etc. Your damn right I played them. In the search for the perfect mobile moba (for me) I made an effort to play them all. How else would I have gotten to this point where I'm now playing hands down the best mobile moba yet!?

It's simple, as someone that always tries to be a good player and teammate, don't bash other players for how they play of what they play, work as a team, give helpful advice, and if you have nothing positive to contribute, save everyone the time and just don't post! It's that simple.

To those that are active, and are interested in helping make this game something special, keep up the great work. Character feedback, bugs, errors, ideas, thoughts, play guides, etc. This is how we're going to make this a great game. If your not here to be positing and/or helpful, don't post, don't play. You won't be missed.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let the developers know.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by xxTakeda01xx View Post
    OmneQ that's a great idea. It would really add a lot more strategy to that character. Good call.

To Lested: very well said. As a fellow player that has played almost every moba that is mobile, then being a hardcore LoL fan and player when I have time. It's a very rare opportunity to be part of a moba that is still in development where the developers are completely open and willing to make changes to a game based on the players feedback. We have a rare opportunity to help develop a moba that could rival league but in mobile format.

To those that complain about drawing examples from other games. Games have been using examples for other games since the start. The key is to bring in ideas on what we would like to see changed or brought in while using games and characters as an example,because then we know what works. For example, someone says "I wish that this character had an aoe skill that works like Morgana's skill from league of legends. People have seen that skill and used it. So it's easier to explain because it's already out there. And for those that bash of us players (me included) that have played games like mobile legends, moba legends: bang bang, etc. Your damn right I played them. In the search for the perfect mobile moba (for me) I made an effort to play them all. How else would I have gotten to this point where I'm now playing hands down the best mobile moba yet!?

It's simple, as someone that always tries to be a good player and teammate, don't bash other players for how they play of what they play, work as a team, give helpful advice, and if you have nothing positive to contribute, save everyone the time and just don't post! It's that simple.

To those that are active, and are interested in helping make this game something special, keep up the great work. Character feedback, bugs, errors, ideas, thoughts, play guides, etc. This is how we're going to make this a great game. If your not here to be positing and/or helpful, don't post, don't play. You won't be missed.
    Well said my friend... well said. With this in mind let's try to help make this game and it's community the best one out there on the mobile platform.

Awesome! Hope it helps, Betty! Thank you.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Keep the ideas flowing guys. I will reap all the benefits later muahahaha!
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

Would you guys be willing to create a thread for just character feedback? The way I test a character is three matches. Two using the recommended equipment, and one using your own setup. This way we can give solid feedback on each character as well as suggestions for changes?

Thats a good idea, Takeda.

- [ Angelyne (again) ]
    By the way, I played a match as Angelyne and dominated for the wrong reason: my team went All Mid. Which meant that regardless of ability or skill tree, I was at max potential the entire match - and ironically put my team at an unfair advantage. Sure, that was wonderful... but that is a rare occurence where people act as a team. Angelyne's issue is that she currently fits into a niche role: Group Support. And by Group I mean her entire team, because DuoLane with her isn't effective at all.

Angelyne needs to be toned down in her role of team fights - because if there is an initiator on her side she will win by a landslide. That being said, she needs her solo power amp'd up. She is worthless in a 1v1, mediocre in a 2v2 and OP in a 5v5.

Also, she should be in the Support page in the Heroes tab. Lil' Witch should be in Mage. Several Tank should also be put into the Support page. Just an organization issue.

- [ Bug Report ]
    I had Q'd up for a Ranked Match, chose my character and the game loaded... into a very strange mixture between the Tutorial and AI ARAM. Closing the game and restarting worked and I could resume the game (which I surprisingly still won). This was a strange bug.

- [ Jungle Item ]
    I've now started matches off with the 20% Jungle Exp and Gold buff item... my early game advantage is honestly unfair! Sure, I love winning... but I know I'm cheating by using it. That 20% has me drowning in gold and getting my Ult before my enemy is Lv3.

Consider removing the +EXP/Gold buff for a different type of buff. Ideally, it should be a Damage Reduction buff from creeps' or immunity from said creeps' stuns/knockups.

I buy the cheapest version of the Jungle item (250 Gold) at the start of a match and claim a Buff camp, then another camp near the front tower. I then clean up the Minions and slap my enemy around if possible.

At around Lv.10/4k Gold, I'll sell the Jungle Item instead of upgrading it. The buff is useless by that point and I need items with more 'oomph' instead.

Also... I'm pretty sure you don't need Smite equipped to buy it, regardless of what the description says.

Maybe you should buy the jungle item during early game and try to use Admiral for jungle. Then you will realize the +20% gold & exp isnt really unfair because its totally depends on how fast you clear your jungle to get to lv4 asap and how well your ganking is. If you just sit on the jungle farming all day long and then hop to lanes to farm minions, indeed you feel its unfair towards the other players.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

This is the result of how I utilize the jungle item by getting level ahead of my opponent and take advantage to do gank and gank and gank.
    170112_230004_rmscr.jpg
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

...and you don't think thats unfair? Lol, get out. You know its OP. Smh.

And from your past post, I can see you keep on telling the developer to change certain heroes skill set. I think they are fine the way they are. It just that you didnt play them long enough to realize their potential. I played both Dota for 5 years and LoL for 6 years and I also want certain heroes in this game to have some abilities like those in Dota or LoL. But sometimes mate, we have to go outside our comfort zone and adept to the new environment. For example Iceblade, it took me almost 40 consecutive matches to mastered his skills and mechanics. If you played Dota or League, old pro player who played on League or Championship often said, "In order to get familiar with certain heroes, you need to play them 100 times, and maybe 200 times wont be sufficient yet."

Attachment 12302
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)