Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OmneQ's Thoughts / Suggestions, etc.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

OmneQ's Thoughts / Suggestions, etc.

Right off the bat: this game is gorgeous! I absolutely love playing it and I am truly looking forward to its full release.

That being said: I'm gonna cut the crap, Ucool. Let me make one thing extremely clear:
    Do. Not. Fuck. This. Up.
    Sure, I'll hate yall if it becomes a mess, but believe me: I will love you down if you make this a fantastic MOBA. And I mean that: Lap dances for all your workers, etc. Please, Ucool... be good.

Anyway, I'm going to list several many things in a somewhat organized fashion.

- [Main Menu]
    It's pretty - but unhelpful. Game Modes should be explicitly present, but for some reason Casual 5v5, ARAM and Practice are in a seperate Menu via a button in the lower right of the Main Menu marked as 'Casual'.
    Things like this are weird - and while I love to play ARAM, I know that because it is in an awkward spot that it would likely be impossible to find other players attempting to play it. Heck, Casual had me in Q for over 10 minutes!
    Another issue I have is with Runes and Spells. I get that we can Upgrade them but... why isn't that Automatic? Its not like we could sell those extra Runes or Spells, so it may as well be an automatic upgrade upon acquiring those items.

- [Menu Bug]
    This... oi, its annoying. I suffer through it because I love this game but...
    When gifting Friends' coins or their gifts (or adding people after a match or via the Request Menu), the game will stop you from moving on until the dialogue pop-up.
    Sure, this is a helpful precaution to stop worse events, but it feels incredibly unprofessional.

- [Hero Menu]
    A lot of skills and utility descriptions get cut off. Its unfortunate.
    Scrolling through character after character is monotonous - give us a nice big menu that'll show off the characters.
    In the Character Select of a match, do the same. That thin bar holding 2 icons makes it dificult to secure your pick. Allow us to easily see every hero available rather than sliding through them or tossing open menus.
    During gameplay, a Hero's information should be a simple overoay flap akin to Mobilr Legends' in-game ability description toggle. Opening a giant menu to remind myself - or learn - what a character's abilities do is not only a distraction but a massive pain.
    In a Hero's Equipment Preparation page, show me their base stats, (stats at max Lv.), and [stats at max Lv. with equipment]. That would be fantastically helpful in creating a specialized loadout!
    Also, in both the Shop and Equipment Prep, let us search for items based upon their attribute: such as Lifesteal, Mana Regen, Health Regen, etc.
    In utilizing a Hero's art and their 3D model, consider having the Hero section from the Main Menu show off their 3D model. It would essentially remain the same. However, in Character Select, use their art. That way, we can all avoid load times in Character Select when trying to figure out which Hero to play as.

- [Combat]
    Because every character is both mobile, capable of poking and capable of some form of stun or knock-out. Though I do love it, it places Magic Supports (Angelyne) and ADCs (Jubilee, not-Lucian) in a truly awkward spot. Sure, they are still effective in providing power to the team: but they lack utility. Especially Jubilee because she doesn't have a stun! Nor does Angelyne or not-Lucian. All three of them cant offer much in a team fight and are incapable of Soloing due to them lacking the utility to lockdown an enemy nor melt them. They're characters that when picked (Especially Angelyne), I know whose team is going to win both a teamfight and a game.
    The item shop is a weird mess right now because an item's components are unknown. Its weird and useless and, for now. better left ignored.
    The Jungle needs timers for both Buff Creeps and both Tyrants.
    Also, the map's walls containing the Electric and Explosive Pig Creep are incredibly awkward. That part of the map seriously irks me.

- [Hero]
    Shadow Queen is my personal favorite character both in design and in combat. I love anyone with GIANT princess curls. However... her 'W' ability which releases a DoT circle underneath herself... is useless. Because it has a cast time, there is no point in using it after her teleport ability. I think that this skill should be akin to Morgana's (League) aimable DoT circle. Either that or it should be replaced with an ability to debilitate.
    Jubilee's bomb is also very useless. It deals little damage and poses no threat on the battle field. This should be replaced with a stun akin to Jinx's (League) or a directional knock-up akin to Zigg's (League).
    Angelyne... I love her concept, I really do... but it is just so unhelpful. As a healer, she can't heal enough - and as a mage, she can't inflict enough damage. It would be a lot easier to use her if her spells were Auras instead of Projectiles. One aura to raise HP Regen and another to raise Speed, while her Offensive Mode would have an Aura to improve her team's damage and another Aura to Slow her opponents. I've no clue how to give her a better Ult but I can say that it is pointless. And to be frank: I don't exactly know how this character could be made both fairly and correctly. I just know that right now, she is incredibly dificult to handle... and she is the only Priest in this game (when she wants to be).
    Lucent's arrow spread skill flat out sucks. It has a long cast time and doesn't deal any damage nor apply any effects. Its also very short. Ideally, this should be replaced with a skill that enables Lucent to apply either a DoT (ideally Poison since it would fit her Nature theme) or a Slow... or both.

[ - Grim Reaper ]
    I think she deserved her own section...
    Grim Reaper... she has the kit of an effective and deadly assassin with none of the bite. Her Ult should be striking fear into the enemy - instead, its a laughable oppurtunity for me teleport under a turret and snatchna brutally easy kill. Also, her stackable passive is pretty worthless. I don't even know what it does! I just know that by the time she's planted a big skull on: she's dead.
    My suggestion for Grim Reaper is to make her a magic assassin akin to Kagura (Mobile Legends) with a unique melee twist.
    Skill Set A: Scythe
    -P- Each attack and skill applies a DoT, stackable 5 times.
    -1- Grim swings her scythe in front of her, applying a Slow. If this ability hits an enemy with max DoT, Grim will lifesteal %5 of that enemy's health.
    -2- Grim leaps towards the enemy or location and strikes the ground. Enemy's close to her will be stunned, while those outside of it will be inflicted with a bonus DoT. If this ability hits an enemy with max DoT, Grim will lifesteal %5 of that enemy's health.
    -3- Grim unleashes a plague around her, applying a DoT and reducing the enemy's speed. When her team is in this area, they gain speed.
    -U- Grim throws her Scythe at an area - where it will spin relentlessly and follow nearby opponents who touch it. Though she can reactivate her Ult to teleport to her Scythe and knock-up nearby enemy's, not doing so will put her into Frenzy mode.
    Skill Set B: Frenzy
    -P- This temporary form grants Grim increased stats at the sacrifice of range.
    -1- Grim rends a single enemy with her claws, applying a slow.
    -2- Grim hops at a nearby location. Only enemy's near her will be affected.
    -3- Grim calls out the dead to stun a single enemy.
    -U- Grim teleports to her scythe, knocking up nearby enemy's and carrying over the remaining time left on her Passive in Frenzy mode.

I gave it a shot at giving her something unique and filled with utility. Good on her cause she does look cool!

- [ Thank You ]
    I love playing this game and am so excited for more! Please keep working on this game - as well as putting some advertising in and showing daily love to your playerbase!
    With much love,
    - OmneQ (ign: OmneQ)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SolidtaryX's Avatar
    everytime someone suggest its from Mobile Legends :3 lmao
    IGN:☆Royal☆Nico♫
    Current Rank:Master ☆ x320
    Server:Asia Server(PH)
    Best Hero: (Wild Card)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hahah but grimreaper is a badass if you know your items and how to handle her...

Don't compare mobile legends from heroes arena... mobile legends has so many bugs and flaws all they do is just give out new hero and never fix the lag issue.. while heroes arena is a work in progress... its in beta stage so ypur suggestion maybe good but this not mobile legends..

Grim Reaper is not that op but not that weak.i experimented some of it like figther build.i build some sacrifice and icebound , sharp spear its weird but its actually works if you know that mechanics, max 3rd for fast cd.the damage are not burst so she is not a assassin .i suggest that give her a little bit of damage and some cdr

Glad to see others are active!

Also: Shut the hell up about 'ohno a mobilelegends fan this isnt mobilelegends ohno'. I obviously know that and I hope that this game doesn't fall intona similar trash pit - which is why I hope the devs learn from thr faults in a long history of MOBAs both old and especially new.
    Honestly, making that your reply just eyerolls me to oblivion cause I'm not here for the opinions of a bunch of ego players, I'm dropping this cause it might give the devs something to think about.

This a mobile game, as such: characters should have obvious and simple paths both in build and ability. I am not here for people who want a mobile replica of League nor a basic cashgrab such as Mobile Legends (which, btw, I barely have any lag issues with. Game has never felt crippled but whatever: Fanny bug and overpriced store left me with a bad taste). I just want Ucool to make something worthy of being legendary.

lol then stop whining. comparing and everything.where here to balance not to make them same as other or overpowering hero

I love this game

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Thread deleted.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Thread deleted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

I want to add something, i just finish trying out celestial warden, you guys have her under the marksman category but with her range it makes her pretty useless vs other marksman. I feel like if shes a marksman she shouldnt feel like a melee champion and should have more range. Idk if anyone else feels the same.

Keep that attitude, Solidarity, it just makes you look whack. I'm not here to be a brat: I'm here to be real. SMH at your attitude.

-

Interesting you bring that up, Homie. She's another character I found incredibly weird to play. She lacks both speed and range because of her E (movement while bring able to basic attack) and her kit doesn't flow very well together. She's an odd one.

To OmneQ

I really like your suggestions, I to have played a lot of different mobile moba games and I can understand why you pull suggestions based on characters. Same with league. As for the characters...

Lucent : I personally play her a lot. While I'm a big fan of her multi shot, I agree that the timer counts down way to quick. And while it CAN do a lot of damage with it, it's not until my building get about half way before she becomes scary. I don't have a problem running solo with her as log as it's bot Lane and sometimes mid. I would love for the timer to be extended. As for status effects, I think that she would be a lot more helpful with a skill that would root someone like Zyra from league. It would stick with her theme and make her a lot more useful in team fights, or going 1v1 against someone like warrior of light or Titan to help get away.

Winter Witch: I really want to love this character, but her aoe skill makes her so useless in a fight because it shows the enemy where its being cast and giving them time to get out of the area by the time it's cast. It should just pop out and freeze the opponent in their tracks. Also being a mage it's a given, but she's so squishy! It wouldn't be a big deal if she had the capacity to inflict decent damage but it's a loss on both sides.

Angelyne : playing her is a nightmare. She can't heal enough when needed, and she can't do the damage when needed. I suggest that she plays something like Karma from league. Have her skills build rapidly in strength and have her alt be the trigger. For example, haver her first skill do aoe damages like Morgana from league, but if you hit alt - skill one, then it heals Allyson within that same aoe. This would still giver her the ability to play both roles but it would maker her a lot easier to run because she could be a potential threat or life saver.

Jubilee : she was one of the characters that I also tried last night. While I have seen players do a lot of damage with her including myself, I had a few issues.1. Her second skill is like her alt except it hits the first enemy. While I can appreciate the effort, it's useless. She needs a skill that can hit and stun. Example: a large blast that when hits, stuns an enemy champion. I also like her grenade skill. It allows you to set traps under towers for low life enemy's that try to hide lol.

Celestial Warden : another character that I want to love. But she's so useless that I makes me want to punch a baby in the face. First, her alt. It's not only useless, but it doesn't hit completely. To pull from mobile legends, it needs to be like embers where when it's activated, all shots lock onto an enemy even if they leave range. This would make her so much stronger alone. Next, her skill where she can move and fire. While it's good (not great) for chasing, get rid of it. Following the Holy theme, giver her a skill that heals. Also. Her animation. She has wings, it would be more appropriate if she used them while on the field instead of walking everywhere, and only using them for 1 skill.

About the character select screen I have to agree that it should be a really nice layout that shows the art of every character. Once locked it, then I think if would be great to use the models and animations as there very well done.

Also I agree with the opening screen its useless. It should be some form of rotating character art spread, then buttons that lead you to the games (all modes) characters, store, etc.

When looking at characters, and even choosing characters for a match, you should have a button that allows you to see only the characters you own, as well as the free characters.

That's all I've really got right now. I've been spending a lot of time trying the different characters and noting errors whether it's in skills of overall play.

Fantastic post, xxTakeda01xx!

Love your ideas - especially what you've said about Winter Witch and Celestia.

So I just tried the average 3 games with lil witch. She's a blast to play. All the skills fit perfectly and she was a lot of fun in team battles. Didn't get a lot of kills (didn't expect to) but assist count in all three were really high. Don't change a thing on her.

NOTE: I was using the recommended equipment build on her for two of them. The third was using my build and she was an absolute beast.

Also ran warrior of light. Again three games, two using recommended build and the third using mine. I was a little disappointed. Classified as a tank he has the capability to be a threat, but it takes a very specific build for him to be scary outside of his alt. I would up his hp and attack a little. Especially when put side by side to Titan, he falls short as a tank/pusher.