Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil Rabbit

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Evil Rabbit

Dear Ucool please provide to us an answer regarding Evil Rabbit. Please ask your developer if that hero is well balanced and if not what is going to do about it, since so many players have expressed their concern or desire to have this hero something must be out of order.

Thanks,

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ucool ignored all threads about Evil Rabbit

Unbalanced hero. Unfortunately for us people who care about such things, all exploiters of him turn these threads into an argument so Ucool dont view them. At some point they will release him to everyone and then these expoiters will join this opinion. Only then will Ucool do something. Its sad really, these people only care about being the 'best' at the game and not about the state of it. As such the developer ends up hurting their own game to appease the people funding it the most. Good luck in your quest to get them to pay attention, I am rooting for you.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Whats wrong with rabbit? I havea team that wins over TF OOZE RABBIT CHEM TARROT in 20 secons in 9 fights of 10.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    U r just poor player. Full trained HN DM TB can interrupt his pulling. Oops SORRY, I'm sure U don't have full-trained HN DM TB

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Whats wrong with rabbit? I havea team that wins over TF OOZE RABBIT CHEM TARROT in 20 secons in 9 fights of 10.
    im gonna guess it involves a rabbit. Either that or you should go buy a lottery ticket

Quote Originally Posted by 65love View Post
    U r just poor player. Full trained HN DM TB can interrupt his pulling. Oops SORRY, I'm sure U don't have full-trained HN DM TB
    "all exploiters of him turn these threads into an argument so Ucool dont view them"

Here come said people

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    20 seconds are too much, maybe 10?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we don't think that we have the need to modify the Evil Rabbit at the moment. And at least it's still debatable here on the forum. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Don't worry, in a couple of months they will add him to a shop and probably even earlier they will release another VIP hero that will make everyone forget about ER.

Does anyone remember that girl that everyone was complaining about some months ago, what was her name, ah, yes, Sorceress...?

The most OP hero in the game is not ER. It still is TF. Nobody complains about it because it's free. Eventually they will release ER to the grand public and nobody will complain anymore about it but another hero will come that will make every player below VIP11 angry again.

This is how it always has been and like it always will be. VIP MUST have an advantage. If not, why would they be paying anything at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we don't think that we have the need to modify the Evil Rabbit at the moment. And at least it's still debatable here on the forum. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Wow you actually got a response, good job man.

While you are here Betty could you explain how he is balanced currently? Its the one thing no one seems to be able to provide? He seems to have advantages without disadvantages which makes him unique to any other hero.

Thanks and good job with the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    im gonna guess it involves a rabbit. Either that or you should go buy a lottery ticket
    No, does not involve other rabbit. Depth Voice for example in a team can help you a lot against rabbit teams. Just get your pals to duel you some rabbit teams and try to find a counter. Its not harder than that.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    No, does not involve other rabbit. Depth Voice for example in a team can help you a lot against rabbit teams. Just get your pals to duel you some rabbit teams and try to find a counter. Its not harder than that.
    My rabbit team has about 95% success in WoG and the rest 5% is divided into 4% of other same meta teams with rabbit and 1% that i don't remember (maybe Depths Voice was part of it).

So stop talking bullshit

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    My rabbit team has about 95% success in WoG and the rest 5% is divided into 4% of other same meta teams with rabbit and 1% that i don't remember (maybe Depths Voice was part of it).

So stop talking bullshit
    NO that's not bullshit. zissop U r bullshit. My WoG rank is top50. Fight against top50, normally rabbit team's winning rate is low

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post

So stop talking bullshit
    Call it what you want but once you find a counter you will see how easy it is.