Thread: Legendary Cloud walker

Legendary Cloud walker

When are we gon a see the cloud walker get to be a legendary hero

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    if he is i bet hes gonna tranform into a giant gorilla and drop random fireballs that deal 10k dmg to anything it lands on including ur own allies
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 104, 1.1m+ Total Power, 19 Legendaries, 513 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 90k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Well, since old heroes only get useless legendaries 99% of the time, if CW ever gets one, it will probably be some attribute boost making no sense at all. How about "improving magic crit for agility heroes"? or "boost the physical damage of healers" ?

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I think the Cloud Walker legendary skill would be "heals his team by 6% every time he gets his skill off" or maybe "Out of 7 clones the Cloud Walker summons in a match, one of them has more hp and attack damage, and can do his skill but has 95% less damage". Also, I think he is very underrated.

He's not underrated, he is a good hero at level 90 when physical heroes are dominant with orange equipments. But there's just much better physical damage dealers than him at R2/R1.

At 95+, his use drops, just like fallen dominion, war chief, etc. At 100+, CW is just a situational hero, his only use is the clone generation to divert ultimates or tarot prophet cards (and the phoenix and physical portals).

Even at R2 his damage output is low (maybe trained it gets better, not sure, dunno anyone using him in any competitive fights). I only see him, from time to time, in Wog, used by players playing randomly, or low level players, or as a counter to TaP. That's about it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Agree with this ^. I still love his design and concept and all (always have) but his value has dropped hard in meta game now. He can be used for raids especially for NoS boss, he's handy there. Still good but much better heroes atm.

Quote Originally Posted by King_83 View Post
    Agree with this ^. I still love his design and concept and all (always have) but his value has dropped hard in meta game now. He can be used for raids especially for NoS boss, he's handy there. Still good but much better heroes atm.
    Yeah I like him, but he is just getting overtaken by all of the new OP heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Just give him a legendary item with accuracy and HP (like professional killer has) and all will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by jkjk View Post
    Just give him a legendary item with accuracy and HP (like professional killer has) and all will be good.
    I agree, however, have his clones gain hp as well, but barely any.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Juxtapose. Clones creating clones. Thats the way to go

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Cw just like many other heroes needs to be revised not just have an L status and skill added. The developers are just making stronger and stronger heroes and it seems the older a hero is the less efficient it becomes, with very few exceptions to that rule. Seems every now and then there's a new hero more nerfed up than the last nerfed up hero. In my opinion that creates more imbalanced play instead of balancing it up. As for a skill maybe something like DW and ninjas shield for him and his clones for a short time could be a game changer.

And like all old heroes, he won't get any revision, he'll just be forgotten, replaced by more recent heroes players need top buy, changing the meta almost every month.

Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    And like all old heroes, he won't get any revision, he'll just be forgotten, replaced by more recent heroes players need top buy, changing the meta almost every month.
    Totally agree with you, could not have said it better.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    I noticed how he was falling behind after new closing heroes started to appear, like Tarot, GhostKnight and now Rabbit.
    I also feel like his clones would die much quicker then others (well, maybe Tarots dies fast). But his damage is so low, plus it can fail if enemy is pushed backwards by VW or Source's energy ball.
    I dont even see him in WoG...