Thread: Legendary Cloud walker

Legendary Cloud walker

When are we gon a see the cloud walker get to be a legendary hero

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    if he is i bet hes gonna tranform into a giant gorilla and drop random fireballs that deal 10k dmg to anything it lands on including ur own allies
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 103, 1m+ Total Power, 16 Legendaries, 492 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Well, since old heroes only get useless legendaries 99% of the time, if CW ever gets one, it will probably be some attribute boost making no sense at all. How about "improving magic crit for agility heroes"? or "boost the physical damage of healers" ?

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1-2 guild 85~90k
    Recrute joueurs francophones de puissance > 850k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think the Cloud Walker legendary skill would be "heals his team by 6% every time he gets his skill off" or maybe "Out of 7 clones the Cloud Walker summons in a match, one of them has more hp and attack damage, and can do his skill but has 95% less damage". Also, I think he is very underrated.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    He's not underrated, he is a good hero at level 90 when physical heroes are dominant with orange equipments. But there's just much better physical damage dealers than him at R2/R1.

At 95+, his use drops, just like fallen dominion, war chief, etc. At 100+, CW is just a situational hero, his only use is the clone generation to divert ultimates or tarot prophet cards (and the phoenix and physical portals).

Even at R2 his damage output is low (maybe trained it gets better, not sure, dunno anyone using him in any competitive fights). I only see him, from time to time, in Wog, used by players playing randomly, or low level players, or as a counter to TaP. That's about it.

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1-2 guild 85~90k
    Recrute joueurs francophones de puissance > 850k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Agree with this ^. I still love his design and concept and all (always have) but his value has dropped hard in meta game now. He can be used for raids especially for NoS boss, he's handy there. Still good but much better heroes atm.

Quote Originally Posted by King_83 View Post
    Agree with this ^. I still love his design and concept and all (always have) but his value has dropped hard in meta game now. He can be used for raids especially for NoS boss, he's handy there. Still good but much better heroes atm.
    Yeah I like him, but he is just getting overtaken by all of the new OP heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Just give him a legendary item with accuracy and HP (like professional killer has) and all will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by jkjk View Post
    Just give him a legendary item with accuracy and HP (like professional killer has) and all will be good.
    I agree, however, have his clones gain hp as well, but barely any.