Thread: My feedback :>

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

My feedback :>

1. Get ranked battle mode from the main screen, because of this misunderstanding all the players don't play other game modes, move it into the category of "Casual". 2. Optimize search match: 2.1 it is impossible to start the game if one of the candidates has not confirmed the entrance, let it temporarily takes the role of a bot, while online games will not be sufficient, because the search for a match takes a long time; 2.2 a long time looking for a match when playing together with a friend + paragraph 2.1. Because of these problems, the search for a match takes 5 minutes and above. 3. Turn on the battle mode against the AI. Players will be able to learn all the features of the characters and try different tactics play well with others . 4 Need Russian language. 5. Ranked mode does not support the match with your friends. All modes must be located in the same place and the players have to choose the battle mode. Try to create a test mode "capture the flag", "wall to wall", "raid", "jeopardy" - for example I'm in a team with bots, and my friend in another comade with bots. Thank you for your attention.
    Upd---
    In the course of the game for unknown reasons after using the skill on different characters appeared the effect of freezing the hero in place do not work, the left control keys, this greatly affects the use of skills short distances, this precludes the use of a series of strikes and leads to failure, which is very disappointing.
    Upd---
    Restores HP and MP of the hero should happen in a percentage, as much time is spent on the restoration of the hero, it affects the case of the reinforcement group.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AWalker View Post
    1. Get ranked battle mode from the main screen, because of this misunderstanding all the players don't play other game modes, move it into the category of "Casual". 2. Optimize search match: 2.1 it is impossible to start the game if one of the candidates has not confirmed the entrance, let it temporarily takes the role of a bot, while online games will not be sufficient, because the search for a match takes a long time; 2.2 a long time looking for a match when playing together with a friend + paragraph 2.1. Because of these problems, the search for a match takes 5 minutes and above. 3. Turn on the battle mode against the AI. Players will be able to learn all the features of the characters and try different tactics play well with others . 4 Need Russian language. 5. Ranked mode does not support the match with your friends. All modes must be located in the same place and the players have to choose the battle mode. Try to create a test mode "capture the flag", "wall to wall", "raid", "jeopardy" - for example I'm in a team with bots, and my friend in another comade with bots. Thank you for your attention.
    Upd---
    In the course of the game for unknown reasons after using the skill on different characters appeared the effect of freezing the hero in place do not work, the left control keys, this greatly affects the use of skills short distances, this precludes the use of a series of strikes and leads to failure, which is very disappointing.
    Upd---
    Restores HP and MP of the hero should happen in a percentage, as much time is spent on the restoration of the hero, it affects the case of the reinforcement group.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. For #3, there's no battle mode for AI because it would be too complicated in programming but the AIs are just used to fill the teams in Beta. For #4, we are working hard for the localization now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Don't know what is located in the tab "task", but I suggest to add a tab where will be described all aspects of the game. For example there is a description of what the monsters in the jungle, and that is given for killing them.

Add system recommended the purchase of a particular object such as clicking on the "sword" I gradually acquired of their own.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Another thing you guys should do is increase the gold income per game and chest. After 60 games and many chest you basically cant afford a single champion.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    it's still a beta maybe that's why they set the hero for free. regarding on gold they set it for low why? cuz even they set gold to high and can afford a hero and the beta will come to n end reset to back then the effort you insert is meaningless

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    regarding number 2 i think it's better in that way y? cuz i think it's much more ok if a real player take the role it's unfair to start the without the real player and take it by a bot it will become food