View Poll Results: Is Evil Rabbit OP?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 53.13%
  • No

    15 46.88%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 176

Thread: Betty, Fix Evil Rabbit

  1. #61
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    I'm not sure you agree with me or not. I believe that all public heroes I had on hand are never OP/Super OP, including all TF, Mani, SQ, Sorc, etc. , ucool never allow public players own an OP hero.
    I agree, just reminded you how people used to say about those how op they were...but yeah agree for sure, none of them is op but people do exaggerate very often if theydon't understand concept of some hero

  2. #62
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    For God sake do you even hear yourself/read what you're saying. In first bold sentence you say you never said that ER will change a losing team into winning team and in exactly next sentence you're saying SHITTY team wouldn't win unless it had ER in it?! Are you insane or what is your problem here? No shitty team will never win with or without ER if you know how to counter it. If you don't know how to counter it even dumbest possible combination will win because you have no idea what to send against it. And a good team with ER will win and that's a fact.
    And don't turn others valid proofs on your side that never said ER alone grants a win to a team using it. It's a fact hero is awesome and it's only problem is that not everyone has it
    So, I vote for them to give you FREE 5* ER untouched. I have no problem with that, do you? Will you then know how to counter my ER team? No you won't because problem isn't in that hero, it's in you. Yes it's a big fallback for people who don't have it as it helps a lot for new meta and I'm all for that to make it available for everyone, so crybabies have no excuse to cry against it anymore, than it would be up to you will you know how to counter another ER team or not. And most likely you'll do like majority does c/p enemy team and rely on it's randomness.
    And stop quoting something that isn't actually backing up your ideas, they explained it with understanding not said that you're right and he should be nerfed. Everything you added in your first post never says anything to back up your insane ideas. They never balanced insane damage Sorc does on multiple target so no reason to brake actually awesome and perfect from the start new hero. And yes TP does the last hit to kill the one who ER drags in most situation, if TP doesn't hit it it most likely won't get killed by ER and will actually ulti right away like what happens many times with Sorc. If TP doesn't kill her she'll ulti, never saw ER killing her from his pull only

    And once again: MAKE EVIL RABBIT AVAILABLE FOR EVRYONE!!!


    Crucial point fo your argument. It's only exaggeration and nothing else because you don't have it and don't know what to do with it/against it. He doesn't need balancing, you're exaggerating exactly like you said it yourself.


    Remember Manipulator? And all those threads saying how OP she is? Yeah there was many of them, I remember that times also trying to make people reasonable to understand how a hero works and that it's perfectly fine...and she's nowhere in teams now, just like ER won't be after some time and there will be another "OP" hero that everyone will complain about. Also about RF at some point, and than there are MS heroes like story was with SQ, TF, Griff, CA...there is always one and always will be one. Best thing Ucool can do about threads like this is just ignore them. There's a test server and people on it with all heroes available and can test all heroes and provide opinions on them. And again last word is from Ucool anyway...
    Oh dear where to start. "In first bold sentence you say you never said that ER will change a losing team into winning team" I can only assume english isnt your first language as this is not what I said at all. Let me help you. "You are stuck on the fact I said it was him that changed a losing team to a winning one" Im pretty sure when someone says "I Said" it does not mean they are saying "I never said".

    second point. "It's only exaggeration and nothing else because you don't have it and don't know what to do with it/against it" not true at all. At what point have I said I dont know how to use or fight Evil rabbit? You would make a great politician putting words in peoples mouths and using quotes out of context to suit your point. I can do the same let me show you something you have written on this thread. "SHITTY team wouldn't win unless it had ER in it?!" see how it works?

    Third point. "And don't turn others valid proofs on your side that never said ER alone grants a win to a team using it" At what point have I suggested these people said this? They are the only people who have made valid arguments or counter arguments.
    I have put them in the original post so that people dont have to look through all the pointless comments (largely contributed by you) to find sense.

    Fourth point. "and she's nowhere in teams now, just like ER won't be after some time and there will be another "OP" hero that everyone will complain about" It seems we agree on something or am I miss quoting something?

    Fifth point. "They never balanced insane damage Sorc does on multiple target" She is already balanced they altered her Ulti twice with patches. She isnt broken she has a very clear advantage and several small disadvantages. Not sure why you are bringing up other characters you feel need balancing in an Evil Rabbit thread.

    Last point "And stop quoting something that isn't actually backing up your ideas, they explained it with understanding not said that you're right and he should be nerfed" Again I didnt say any of this, you must have a vivid imagination. I will refer you to my Third point.

    I cant help but notice all you people claiming I am talking crap are yet to post a disadvantage of this hero. You have regressed to throwing petty insults around.

  3. #63
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    Game breaking hero in WarOfGods. I out damage this team everytime I fight it yet it wins. Do you think this is right? Sounds like a bug to me. People with no idea how to form a team properly just throw him on and know its a great chance of a win. Is that how you want your game played?
    You said everything what you had with your first post and first part of it. You're so full of it that you completely lost yourself in all you and others wrote here that you have no idea anymore what you're talking about. If I don't understand english than you're writing some other language here cause I very clearly understand what this means and what you wrote unless it's some of your imaginary language that only you know what this is supposed to mean. And quite long ago Henry explained to you how can you "outdamage" that team yet you completely ignored that explanation and continued your own stubborn way. So repeating it:
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, they do enough damage to kill your team, that's the sense in that.
    While you do more dmg (in some cases, in most I doubt) because you do additional (aoe) dmg on clones or on heroes like TaP that heal themselves through lifesteal/skills.
    Do you not get this bold part or what? You'd never do that damage if there is no ER's clones and TaP's heal and also his clones come in there too...so no, you don't outdamage them in fact.
    Another example:
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    They dont do enough. Thats the point, they win because evil rabbit is present and thats the only reason this is why he is broken. The game itself thinks he is broken as there is no damage output but his team still wins. They are winning because they quick kill one character. Not because they out do the other team. I have said this a few times already on this thread "He is Broken"
    They can't output same damage if you have no clones in your team for god sake! Try ER against ER and see damage. Like this one for example:

    explain damage of 2 ER here? And why does his have more damage than mine?
    And also about quoting people in your first post you chose just parts that seemed convenient to you and where are those that you didn't like from same person like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryankwokster View Post
    Enough rabbit threads.. he is very strong, but not a free win. This is another thread going nowhere..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryankwokster View Post
    If you wanna talk about wog, im currently vip11 (just got it last week), scraping top100. Never had a bunny. DiK and werewolf have below 40%winrate.

    Truth is it's about your training, and knowing what teams to counter. If you think you can counter that team, fine, then win the other two in WoG

    I'm not the best, probably won't be anywhere near, but try to find counters and pick your battles instead of wasting your time on forums
    Then here is your reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    I dont want to talk about War of Gods again you are making assumptions. This thread is about fixing a broken hero...
    yet your first sentence of your first post is: Game breaking hero in WarOfGods.
    You clearly stated in multiple posts that one team wins only and solely thanks to ER, everyone read it and now you're trying to tell us all we're blind or illiterate? Or like you prefer don't know english lol
    So after all this you still claiming you're right about ANYTHING here??? People stated their thoughts and they are all right in some or all points yet you're the only one here who is completely lost and has no clue anymore what is he talking about and what he wanted in the first place. Now cut this crap already, I've provided more than enough proof for everyone here that you're someone who has no clue about game mechanic and even more doesn't know what he's even talking about, stating one thing in one post, another thing in next and so on. People can easily catch up with all I posted now, no partial posts or anything so you can't even try to turn that part in your defense. If I were you I'd rather stop here as you're very wrong in everything you wrote here

  4. #64
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    4
    ER offers that extra bonus necesary for win, even if you mannage to counter him (i can do that sometimes) you do it with a full of your best heroes and that alone can be a decisive factor for a lose in WoG because even if you win that fight you remain w/o many powerfull heroes and is easier for your oponent to take advantage for the next 2 battles. In high levels on WoG players are very experienced so is almost imposible to win even if the chances start with 49-51 instead of 50-50 how they should normaly be, so yes the simple fact that a hero can turn chances,even slightly makes that hero overpowered at least in some locations like WoG, is like playing chess but you always start with 1 or 2 less pawns, the chess players knows what that means.

  5. #65
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Yes, its like chess. You need to think ahead.
    You either be more or less sure to win with the team you set and thinking ahead what is left for next battles or you just give up that one fight and spare the heroes for other 2
    Its not like anyone has 3 ERs.
    Easiest fights are those where people start first fight with picking TF, ER, TaP. Maybe even mix in Sorc, regardless of what you are setting....
    It's like sacrificing the queen to beat a pawn

  6. #66
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Yes, its like chess. You need to think ahead.
    You either be more or less sure to win with the team you set and thinking ahead what is left for next battles or you just give up that one fight and spare the heroes for other 2
    Its not like anyone has 3 ERs.
    Easiest fights are those where people start first fight with picking TF, ER, TaP. Maybe even mix in Sorc, regardless of what you are setting....
    It's like sacrificing the queen to beat a pawn
    Well just like in chess when facing an experienced opponent you cant bluff,you can't make a sacrifice for an overall win because if your opponent picks 1 or 2 strong heroes and you dont he will pick poor heores after and he will still win that round and will still have good heroes left, my point is that if you have an advantage,even a little one you can easily keep it if you are experienced and thus you can win.So in my opinion ER should be nerfed (not much) but just enough to stop this advantage for players that have him.

  7. #67
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    You said everything what you had with your first post and first part of it. You're so full of it that you completely lost yourself in all you and others wrote here that you have no idea anymore what you're talking about. If I don't understand english than you're writing some other language here cause I very clearly understand what this means and what you wrote unless it's some of your imaginary language that only you know what this is supposed to mean. And quite long ago Henry explained to you how can you "outdamage" that team yet you completely ignored that explanation and continued your own stubborn way. So repeating it:

    Do you not get this bold part or what? You'd never do that damage if there is no ER's clones and TaP's heal and also his clones come in there too...so no, you don't outdamage them in fact.
    Another example:

    They can't output same damage if you have no clones in your team for god sake! Try ER against ER and see damage. Like this one for example:

    explain damage of 2 ER here? And why does his have more damage than mine?
    And also about quoting people in your first post you chose just parts that seemed convenient to you and where are those that you didn't like from same person like this:




    Then here is your reply:

    yet your first sentence of your first post is: Game breaking hero in WarOfGods.
    You clearly stated in multiple posts that one team wins only and solely thanks to ER, everyone read it and now you're trying to tell us all we're blind or illiterate? Or like you prefer don't know english lol
    So after all this you still claiming you're right about ANYTHING here??? People stated their thoughts and they are all right in some or all points yet you're the only one here who is completely lost and has no clue anymore what is he talking about and what he wanted in the first place. Now cut this crap already, I've provided more than enough proof for everyone here that you're someone who has no clue about game mechanic and even more doesn't know what he's even talking about, stating one thing in one post, another thing in next and so on. People can easily catch up with all I posted now, no partial posts or anything so you can't even try to turn that part in your defense. If I were you I'd rather stop here as you're very wrong in everything you wrote here
    You are making different arguements with different quotes. So I will try one more time with you.

    "You said everything what you had with your first post and first part of it. You're so full of it that you completely lost yourself in all you and others wrote here that you have no idea anymore what you're talking about" I have repeated myself throughout this thread that Evil Rabbit is broken and will win fights because he is present. Don't see how I have changed this opinion in any arguement so far.

    "And quite long ago Henry explained to you how can you "outdamage" that team yet you completely ignored that explanation and continued your own stubborn way." Not sure how you missed this but I replied beneath this so either you dont know english or you have made up your own definition of the word "ignore"

    "Do you not get this bold part or what? You'd never do that damage if there is no ER's clones and TaP's heal and also his clones come in there too...so no, you don't outdamage them in fact." clearly posted screens to show I do outdamage them ,fact.

    "yet your first sentence of your first post is: Game breaking hero in WarOfGods." The fact I use the words WarOfGods does not mean I want to discuss winrates and strategies involved in it. I am starting to think you are truely idiotic.

    "And also about quoting people in your first post you chose just parts that seemed convenient to you and where are those that you didn't like from same person like this:" please tell me what from either of the quotes you provided is deemed as an acceptable arguement or counter arguement to help contribute to this discussion of Evil Rabbit being broken?

    "I've provided more than enough proof for everyone here that you're someone who has no clue about game mechanic and even more doesn't know what he's even talking about, stating one thing in one post, another thing in next and so on. People can easily catch up with all I posted now, no partial posts or anything so you can't even try to turn that part in your defense. If I were you I'd rather stop here as you're very wrong in everything you wrote here " You have provided nothing. I will state one more time for you what I have maintained through this entire thread, so get ready... Evil Rabbit is broken. He will win a match for a team that would lose if he wasnt present.

    You misinterpreting what I write because of your own idiocy does not mean I have changed what I have said. By the way you are still yet to provide a disadvantage of Rabbit to match his advantage. Its almost as if you cant think of one so need to resort to creating stupid arguements based on misquotes...

    I see now that you Ryan and kimo are Evil Rabbit circlejerk friends patrolling the forums to hush any nerf requests. Explains a lot...

    You are either:

    A) An attention seeking Troll

    B) An attention seeking child

    C) Mentally ill (in which case, I hope you get the help you need)

    D) A woman getting visited by mother nature (in which case, god help any men in your life)

    Pick one, I don't care which.

    That is the reason I will no longer be responding to you until you provide a constructive point based on the actual theme of the thread. That and its getting tedious poking holes in your arguements just for you to sprout equaly delusional ones.

  8. #68
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    79
    If you had anything in that had of yours you could explain image I sent and you clearly, as proven in multiple of your posts, have no clue about this game, yet you give your self a right to assess whether character is working properly or not so when you learn basics come to discuss again. Until than save your crappy excuses for yourself cause you proved multiple times so many nonsense that you lost yourself in it and now trying to misdirect it on someone else is just lame desperate attempt.
    No one is misinterpreting anything, you wrote it all very clear and understandable. For troll like you even almighty ER can't help to win, you just failed to learn basics and yet pretend to know it all when with each post you make you're shocking us here with your lack of knowledge.
    For all others, the normal and sane people, here and in game I only hope you get ER as soon as possible and enjoy this awesome hero!

  9. #69
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Fabio i can tell ur new to these forums
    from my experience i can tell u the forums are pretty much split into 3 groups with each group sharing some beliefs with the 2nd while hating the 3rd.forming a nice little circle
    group A complains about things that currently is, hasnt come and is about to come so pretty much everything.
    group B talks as if they know everything about the game and usually uses power and accomplishments which VIP got them to backup their argument
    group C finds the game fine as is and will cope/adapt with nearly anything ucool releases and will release almost at a blind state
    as u can see group A almost always disagrees with group C and vice versa while both A and C agrees and disagrees with B at certain times
    if u choose to stay, over time u will realize who belongs in which group and u will steadily fall into one of those groups urself due to the content of ur posts
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  10. #70
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Yeah I am seeing this already thanks. I know what category some people fall into lol.
    For troll like you even almighty ER can't help to win, you just failed to learn basics and yet pretend to know it all when with each post you make you're shocking us here with your lack of knowledge.
    *cough* group B *cough*

  11. #71
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    lol I believe this thread is about how unbalanced the hero is, not whether he is able to be countered or whether he helps any shit teams win easily. He is definitely a cheat hero, a click and win against any non rabbit teams in arena defence, definitely more unbalanced than sorc and tf have ever been.

  12. #72
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    I agree completely chelski

  13. #73
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    lol I believe this thread is about how unbalanced the hero is, not whether he is able to be countered or whether he helps any shit teams win easily. He is definitely a cheat hero, a click and win against any non rabbit teams in arena defence, definitely more unbalanced than sorc and tf have ever been.
    Ok, Iīm not going to do the work and Show you examples about WAY MORE Threads about TF and Sorc.

    Especially TF completely changed the game - try to be most of time successful without using TF at all - you will fail way more as if you just donīt use Sorc or also ER
    And TF was VIP only for 6 months.

    And also about Sorc were WAY MORE threads as there are right now about ER - and that from day 1 she was released as VIP hero


    And....guess what.......all the arguments from both sides were exactly same.

    So basically you just can copy/paste such threads about every other "OP" VIP hero released every now and then - just replace Name....

    And guess what - after a while those threads stop - People learn to live with it...

  14. #74
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Ok, Iīm not going to do the work and Show you examples about WAY MORE Threads about TF and Sorc.

    Especially TF completely changed the game - try to be most of time successful without using TF at all - you will fail way more as if you just donīt use Sorc or also ER
    And TF was VIP only for 6 months.

    And also about Sorc were WAY MORE threads as there are right now about ER - and that from day 1 she was released as VIP hero


    And....guess what.......all the arguments from both sides were exactly same.

    So basically you just can copy/paste such threads about every other "OP" VIP hero released every now and then - just replace Name....

    And guess what - after a while those threads stop - People learn to live with it...
    To be clear for people like Lady-E..

    This is me reacting to your point about people creating threads for every VIP hero:

    I beleive those threads stop when the heroes are made public so there is no unfair advantage. just like many people have posted on this thread "MAKE EVIL RABBIT AVAILABLE FOR EVRYONE" Only then do people stop complaining because its exploit vs exploit which then means it comes down to team selection again. For example, now if someone puts Turtle Fighter on people match him then it turns into a chess match like you guys were talking about.

    And here is me maintaining my point about ONLY Evil Rabbit being unbalanced:

    But then again tf isnt unbalanced he is easily countered, He has a clear advantage and clear disadvantage. No one has provided a counter for evil rabbit that doesnt rely solely on luck or another rabbit.

  15. #75
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Ok, Iīm not going to do the work and Show you examples about WAY MORE Threads about TF and Sorc.

    Especially TF completely changed the game - try to be most of time successful without using TF at all - you will fail way more as if you just donīt use Sorc or also ER
    And TF was VIP only for 6 months.

    And also about Sorc were WAY MORE threads as there are right now about ER - and that from day 1 she was released as VIP hero


    And....guess what.......all the arguments from both sides were exactly same.

    So basically you just can copy/paste such threads about every other "OP" VIP hero released every now and then - just replace Name....

    And guess what - after a while those threads stop - People learn to live with it...
    lol there's really no point arguing with a rabbit abuser. Do you see a lot of sorc in defence teams? No because she sucks at defending. Also having tf in defence doesn't ensure you defend a high percentage of time and tf+sorc when attacking don't win like 90% of time. Now try the standard TF ER DiK Chem Tarot attack team against any non rabbit teams. (Such a versatile team, can be used in both attack and defence, unlike sorc) It wins 90+% of the time close to 100, basically a click and win. Do you really find arenas fun this way?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •