View Poll Results: Is Evil Rabbit OP?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 53.13%
  • No

    15 46.88%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 176

Thread: Betty, Fix Evil Rabbit

  1. #46
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    His dmg on a single target without ulti isn't that high. In that regards Sorceress is insane with her knockback for example alone.
    So again, it's never him alone. A shitty team will be a shitty team, with or without ER.
    The combo makes it hard. TF (always him), Chemist and especially TaP. As usually TaP is the one killing the hero that is dragged by ER.
    In that regards TaP was and is by far much more game changing as ER alone was/is.
    TaP , especially trained, but even without, is capable of ONE SHOOTING nearly every low armor/hp target. He alone was/is the reason a lot heroes not usable in Arena anymore.

  2. #47
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryankwokster View Post
    There isn't much of a disadvantage in using rabbit, but here are a few

    - if someone is dumb enough to put him as the first hero, then use commando and kill him off quickly. Rare case, and that's a big if

    - when his pull gets cancelled by heroes in an mm team. Many er teams have high physical output, so mm teams are possible. Don't always work but worth a try

    Or ucool might just nerf it (remember when pm ult could only hit single target). Who knows?
    Thanks for providing some examples. I have tried master mage teams and had various results based on who he randomly pulls (usually manipulator or sorceress). Again though this is completely random chance. It should based on stats or a calculation as with other heroes. As for first example. Its not a disadvantage of character, which would be a balance factor, its based on the player which is completely fine and not a development issue for Evil Rabbit or Ucool.

    In summary, I agree the randomness is a disadvantage but it is also an advantage. So I still cant find any disadvantage that would indicate this character is anywhere near balanced.

  3. #48
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    His dmg on a single target without ulti isn't that high. In that regards Sorceress is insane with her knockback for example alone.
    So again, it's never him alone. A shitty team will be a shitty team, with or without ER.
    The combo makes it hard. TF (always him), Chemist and especially TaP. As usually TaP is the one killing the hero that is dragged by ER.
    In that regards TaP was and is by far much more game changing as ER alone was/is.
    TaP , especially trained, but even without, is capable of ONE SHOOTING nearly every low armor/hp target. He alone was/is the reason a lot heroes not usable in Arena anymore.
    I wish you would understand my posts before blindly arguing Henry. You are stuck on the fact I said it was him that changed a losing team to a winning one. A shitty team with Rabbit on will beat a team that would have otherwise won if he was replaced with anyone. Its a fact I have tested a fair few times, sorry.

    My issue with evil rabbit is not that he does massive damage its that he needs balancing. He has positives of which I will refer you to what someone else posted "Overall ER is a game changer because it can drag someone fast and deal high dmg to that target so the combat will be 4 vs 5 in 15 seconds" can you name me a disadvanage that balances this?

    I havent seen many Tap teams, so feel free to correct me. I havent come across a TaP team without Evil Rabbit that has beat me, as such I feel he is only really game changing as an exploit of Evil Rabbit. Again I may be misinformed on this but I only have my limited exposure to draw from.

  4. #49
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    As said, it's not ER killing heroes fast, it's him in combination with TaP.
    And I really wonder you haven't come across many TaP teams without ER. TaP changed the game long before ER was released. As said he can one-shot most low HP/Armor heroes. So without lot of training (and in most cases even with), low hp/Armor heroes, like most mages and a few Agi heroes are not usable anymore in Arena. Heroes like IE, CA, HN, etc...

    As now with ER there were lot of threads because of him, same as with Sorc before, same as with to an extend also with CA, Griffin.. And especially a lot with TF.

  5. #50
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    lol hn not useable in arena? maybe your server is 100% rabbit vs rabbit that's why you don't see anyone using mm teams or hn to counter rabbit

    @op: suicide mm teams can be a decent counter btw

  6. #51
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    I wish you would understand my posts before blindly arguing Henry. You are stuck on the fact I said it was him that changed a losing team to a winning one. A shitty team with Rabbit on will beat a team that would have otherwise won if he was replaced with anyone. Its a fact I have tested a fair few times, sorry.

    My issue with evil rabbit is not that he does massive damage its that he needs balancing. He has positives of which I will refer you to what someone else posted "Overall ER is a game changer because it can drag someone fast and deal high dmg to that target so the combat will be 4 vs 5 in 15 seconds" can you name me a disadvanage that balances this?

    I havent seen many Tap teams, so feel free to correct me. I havent come across a TaP team without Evil Rabbit that has beat me, as such I feel he is only really game changing as an exploit of Evil Rabbit. Again I may be misinformed on this but I only have my limited exposure to draw from.
    For God sake do you even hear yourself/read what you're saying. In first bold sentence you say you never said that ER will change a losing team into winning team and in exactly next sentence you're saying SHITTY team wouldn't win unless it had ER in it?! Are you insane or what is your problem here? No shitty team will never win with or without ER if you know how to counter it. If you don't know how to counter it even dumbest possible combination will win because you have no idea what to send against it. And a good team with ER will win and that's a fact.
    And don't turn others valid proofs on your side that never said ER alone grants a win to a team using it. It's a fact hero is awesome and it's only problem is that not everyone has it
    So, I vote for them to give you FREE 5* ER untouched. I have no problem with that, do you? Will you then know how to counter my ER team? No you won't because problem isn't in that hero, it's in you. Yes it's a big fallback for people who don't have it as it helps a lot for new meta and I'm all for that to make it available for everyone, so crybabies have no excuse to cry against it anymore, than it would be up to you will you know how to counter another ER team or not. And most likely you'll do like majority does c/p enemy team and rely on it's randomness.
    And stop quoting something that isn't actually backing up your ideas, they explained it with understanding not said that you're right and he should be nerfed. Everything you added in your first post never says anything to back up your insane ideas. They never balanced insane damage Sorc does on multiple target so no reason to brake actually awesome and perfect from the start new hero. And yes TP does the last hit to kill the one who ER drags in most situation, if TP doesn't hit it it most likely won't get killed by ER and will actually ulti right away like what happens many times with Sorc. If TP doesn't kill her she'll ulti, never saw ER killing her from his pull only

    And once again: MAKE EVIL RABBIT AVAILABLE FOR EVRYONE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    Super/Extreme I think we are on the same page lol. I hope you understand my exaggeration was in defense of my point that Evil Rabbit needs balancing
    Crucial point fo your argument. It's only exaggeration and nothing else because you don't have it and don't know what to do with it/against it. He doesn't need balancing, you're exaggerating exactly like you said it yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    Simple solution for all OP/Super OP heroes = everyone has them.

    P/S: over 2 years of playing, I never see a single OP/Super OP public hero, never have a single one.
    Remember Manipulator? And all those threads saying how OP she is? Yeah there was many of them, I remember that times also trying to make people reasonable to understand how a hero works and that it's perfectly fine...and she's nowhere in teams now, just like ER won't be after some time and there will be another "OP" hero that everyone will complain about. Also about RF at some point, and than there are MS heroes like story was with SQ, TF, Griff, CA...there is always one and always will be one. Best thing Ucool can do about threads like this is just ignore them. There's a test server and people on it with all heroes available and can test all heroes and provide opinions on them. And again last word is from Ucool anyway...

  7. #52
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    yeah i like the one that says mani "drains" energy

  8. #53
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    lol hn not useable in arena? maybe your server is 100% rabbit vs rabbit that's why you don't see anyone using mm teams or hn to counter rabbit

    @op: suicide mm teams can be a decent counter btw
    Yes, I'm on a server where ER teams are mostly used and especially fully trained (all 5 heroes) . As I said, WITHOUT LOT OF training she isn't usable against a fully trained TF, ER, Chemist, Divine Knight, TaP team (or someone else instead of DivK). A fully trained TaP will easily oneshot a not trained HN. And MM teams are an very unreliable option. There are 2 different kinds, one with LB/Chap, one with Mani, both with sorc most of time. With TF stunning/turning dmg, ER pulling wrong one, Chemist stunning and TaP one shooting most of the heroes if untrained and DivK block healing and gives dmg buff.. It's - as said - unreliable.

  9. #54
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Remember Manipulator? And all those threads saying how OP she is? Yeah there was many of them, I remember that times also trying to make people reasonable to understand how a hero works and that it's perfectly fine...and she's nowhere in teams now, just like ER won't be after some time and there will be another "OP" hero that everyone will complain about. Also about RF at some point, and than there are MS heroes like story was with SQ, TF, Griff, CA...there is always one and always will be one. Best thing Ucool can do about threads like this is just ignore them. There's a test server and people on it with all heroes available and can test all heroes and provide opinions on them. And again last word is from Ucool anyway...
    I'm not sure you agree with me or not. I believe that all public heroes I had on hand are never OP/Super OP, including all TF, Mani, SQ, Sorc, etc. , ucool never allow public players own an OP hero.

  10. #55
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    Two different kinds are usually with chap/lb or with tf, no one uses the mani one maybe in ga, the tf one works better. And obviously I'm talking about maxed trained hn since it's relative to maxed trained rabbit, and he doesn't actually pull anyone with her maxed or at best pulls one that's almost at full energy. If you don't own rabbit and don't bother to train hn then it's your own fault for being lazy. mm one isn't the best to use, the counter i used works much better over 90% win rate against the dk or ooze one, a bit less against the divine knight one.

  11. #56
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    I am not the one having issues with ER team, I just said that she isn't used on my server (at least not in Arena top ranking) and she isn't usable if not trained, as she will be oneshotted by TaP, nothing more, nothing less. Does not has really a lot to do with ER, although ofc if she's pulled by him, then it's a lot rng on your side if she is able to perform her ulti before.

    And before someone ask or comment:
    I'm on a server where Top50 AHP starts at 1,25M,whole top10 is over 1,43.rank1 over 1,6.
    Team power ranking whole top10 is over 90k. It doesn't tell whole truth ofc, but it is a good hint how competitive this server is

  12. #57
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Yes, I'm on a server where ER teams are mostly used and especially fully trained (all 5 heroes) . As I said, WITHOUT LOT OF training she isn't usable against a fully trained TF, ER, Chemist, Divine Knight, TaP team (or someone else instead of DivK). A fully trained TaP will easily oneshot a not trained HN. And MM teams are an very unreliable option. There are 2 different kinds, one with LB/Chap, one with Mani, both with sorc most of time. With TF stunning/turning dmg, ER pulling wrong one, Chemist stunning and TaP one shooting most of the heroes if untrained and DivK block healing and gives dmg buff.. It's - as said - unreliable.
    u cant compare it like that. dont compare a fully trained TaP vs anything that isnt fully trained, it makes the comparison unfair. u cant say HN is unreliable just cause HN isnt fully trained and TaP is.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  13. #58
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    OK, but how about: untrained HN doesn't work against untrained TF, ER,Chemist, TaP team as well. Untrained HN does not even have 39k Hp (lvl105 full r2 geared).now check how much dmg an untrained TaP does with Double card crit.

  14. #59
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    OK, but how about: untrained HN doesn't work against untrained TF, ER,Chemist, TaP team as well. Untrained HN does not even have 39k Hp (lvl105 full r2 geared).now check how much dmg an untrained TaP does with Double cart crit.
    yep but can u find anyone decent on ur server that doesnt have HN trained? but since its near impossible to know where everyones training is at and ur comparing a maxed out TF,ER,Chem,Tap team might as well compare it with a maxed out team as well.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  15. #60
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    u cant compare it like that. dont compare a fully trained TaP vs anything that isnt fully trained, it makes the comparison unfair. u cant say HN is unreliable just cause HN isnt fully trained and TaP is.
    Yeah that was what i meant you have to compare maxed trained with maxed trained, and yes i know untrained hn is not useable anywhere not even in wh plundering. Her ulti hits like 19k+? Just gives free energy away lol. Tarot and hn should be the first 2 to max train for low vips anyway if they want to be competitive in arena. If you're lazy then don't cry about not being able to beat rabbit teams.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •