• Yes

17 53.13%
  • No

15 46.88%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty, Fix Evil Rabbit

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    And it didn't occur to you since he quickly kills 1 character to try out some teams with MM? No damage output? Since when? And according to you rule should be-winner is the one who dealt more damage eventhough time didn't run out and his entire was killed while enemy wntire team standing still probably lol yeah makes lots of sense like I said replays are gone after 1 day so no need for sarcasm and you're the 1 claiming here ER team wins no matter what so provide an evidence that like you said it "wasn't a good player". And again like I said solution is give ER to everyone equally to get it,then we'll see who knows how to play. It doesn't mean hero must be broken if you can't counter it,it means it needs specific counter that needs to be discovered and it isn't all about 1 hero but entire team. Lose some of others in team and set something else in and you'll see how "op" ER is. I should know, I saw teams like that and they sucked,mostly take away TF and it sucks...like most of the teams with TF anyway
    I assume you don't know what sarcasm is as you have used it in the wrong context. I agree, I think it should be based on damage after time or when a team is killed. This would show you high vip players that you are not as good as you think. You just have massive advantages. However, that is a different conversation completely. My point at the start of this thread, and still, is that Evil Rabbit is broke. You are yet to provide a valid arguement against this. You and HenryChinaski have simply regressed to childlike behaviour because I have an opion you dont agree with. If you have nothing productive to contribute I fail to see why you are even on this thread. Unless you have nothing to do in real life and need to troll forums to fill your free time...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, they do enough damage to kill your team, that's the sense in that.
    While you do more dmg (in some cases, in most I doubt) because you do additional (aoe) dmg on clones or on heroes like TaP that heal themselves through lifesteal/skills.
    For you Henry some proof of outdamaging.

Attachment 12257

Attachment 12258

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    We're on this thread to stop good heroes being broken because of people complaining like you do just because they don't have certain hero atm. And fyi I was less tgan VIP 11 for 2 years,got it just to get ER because I saw that he's a meta changing hero on test server. So you can save that speach for someone else-"you don't know how it is to not have MS heroes"-yes I do,very well I do. I was at that time very often rank 1 in arenas and I am now too so yeah I know what I'm doing and unlike you I don't think 1 hero brings a win to a team. Yes I have as many proofs as you want,playing with it and against others with it every day and winning and defending successfuly enough. Try setting ER as front or with some useless heroes to see how OP he is. And Henry said it well for you already in shorter lines

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    We're on this thread to stop good heroes being broken because of people complaining like you do just because they don't have certain hero atm. And fyi I was less tgan VIP 11 for 2 years,got it just to get ER because I saw that he's a meta changing hero on test server. So you can save that speach for someone else-"you don't know how it is to not have MS heroes"-yes I do,very well I do. I was at that time very often rank 1 in arenas and I am now too so yeah I know what I'm doing and unlike you I don't think 1 hero brings a win to a team. Yes I have as many proofs as you want,playing with it and against others with it every day and winning and defending successfuly enough. Try setting ER as front or with some useless heroes to see how OP he is. And Henry said it well for you already in shorter lines
    Again you provide no point or proof. Did I say you dont know how to play without magic stone characters? Im sorry I generalised you high vip players refering to the greater you. I thought you would understand, my bad. It seems to me you are here to protect the hero you invested money into. Im not here saying any random character is broke. Its only evil rabbit. Am I complaining about other magic stone heroes? no. He is broken I would say the same if I owned him, as zissop did. I have nothing against vip players getting an advantage, they pay for it. My issue is with a broken hero being exploited on a game I enjoy. Its not me that started hurling childish comments around.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I cant understand what is op want?
    A. Nerf rabbit? or
    B. Ask chang winning rule only by damage?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by K30nu View Post
    A. Nerf rabbit? or
    hes doing wat most of the people on these forums are guilty of. presenting a pretty valid point but giving a horrible excuse y it needs to be changed
    to be fair tho rabbit is the closest thing ive seen to broken since SQ, this one hero adds way too much winning % to many teams
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    hes doing wat most of the people on these forums are guilty of. presenting a pretty valid point but giving a horrible excuse y it needs to be changed
    to be fair tho rabbit is the closest thing ive seen to broken since SQ, this one hero adds way too much winning % to many teams
    Shut up

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Un-nerf the Scorpion Queen!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Sorc

Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    Un-nerf the Scorpion Queen!!
    Nerf sorc before rabbit,

Oh wouldn't that be heartbreaking,

Try wog on a server with no sorc then come back and cry about rabbit

Either nerf sorc or give it to every server, how about an answer ucool? Current magic stone on 188 and 190, skipped 189 why? How about 193?

189 had one shot at sorc over 6 months ago when it first opened, nothing since, 193, zip, no sorc, that's really fair and balanced, no wonder this game is dying,

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Rabbit is way better than Sorcerer. And he is so difficult to counter cause there is no logic behind his pull.

Quote Originally Posted by K30nu View Post
    A. Nerf rabbit? or
    I quite clearly said "However, that is a different conversation completely" with regards to the winning rule. This thread is about Evil rabbit being broken, dont know how people keep missing this....

How have I given a horrible excuse? I said the same thing you have.

you: "this one hero adds way too much winning % to many teams "

me: "just throw him on and know its a free win"

essentialy the same point...

Quote Originally Posted by ayaki View Post
    Nerf sorc before rabbit,

Oh wouldn't that be heartbreaking,

Try wog on a server with no sorc then come back and cry about rabbit

Either nerf sorc or give it to every server, how about an answer ucool? Current magic stone on 188 and 190, skipped 189 why? How about 193?

189 had one shot at sorc over 6 months ago when it first opened, nothing since, 193, zip, no sorc, that's really fair and balanced, no wonder this game is dying,

I have only recently unlocked sorceress and did fine before her. Sorceress isn't broken, when her team wins it makes sense.

I think you are from the group of people lady-e was refering too. "We're on this thread to stop good heroes being broken because of people complaining like you do just because they don't have certain hero atm"

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    I have only recently unlocked sorceress and did fine before her. Sorceress isn't broken, when her team wins it makes sense.

I think you are from the group of people lady-e was refering too. "We're on this thread to stop good heroes being broken because of people complaining like you do just because they don't have certain hero atm"
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    How have I given a horrible excuse? I said the same thing you have.

you: "this one hero adds way too much winning % to many teams "

me: "just throw him on and know its a free win"

essentialy the same point...

The difference is in saying ER is giving huge Advantage by his skills/dmg and telling you win automatically if you have ER, which is just bullshit. Same if you are telling ER Team even wins/kill your Team although not doing enough dmg.

And that you just recently unlocked Sorceres...well, that shows enough.

So it seems you havenīt been here before - there where enough threads how OP she is , what huge Advantage she gives.

Same did happen before with a lot other heroes and will happen in future with new VIP heroes.

The difference now is, that not so long ago VIP heroes have been released to "public" (shop) after rather short time - like it happened with Sorceress, TaP, Chemist,etc....while now for longer FiendSlayer is first "recent" VIP hero released to any shop.
    But to add: TF (which is one if not THE ONE game changing hero) took very long time until available for non VIPs

Enough rabbit threads.. he is very strong, but not a free win. This is another thread going nowhere..