32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 53.13%
  • No

15 46.88%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Betty, Fix Evil Rabbit

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well as u can see from archons post the meta team settles around a 65% win rate. not as high as some expected but definitely not close to 50:50
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well as u can see from archons post the meta team settles around a 65% win rate. not as high as some expected but definitely not close to 50:50
    It says there: "The most common team (not suprisingly): turtle bunny ooze chemist tap, this team won 73% of the battles it fought."

73% winning rate. And maybe the 27% include some mirror teams...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    you assume I wouldnt say it face to face. I will pm you my facebook come speak to me their and I will say a lot more big man, I could even give you my address and say it face to face You have no idea of my age so your another internet warrior that likes to assume things.....
    only 'assumption' I made was that courteous, properly raised adults would not have a discussion in that fashion. as for your age, I really dont care, I wasnt really comparing age or e-penis size, as to 'internet warrior', you are the one who seems upset easily, replies with insults, and condemns others. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rnet%20warrior I think this title fits you more than me, but anyway, have a great day

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Maybe 27% were mirror teams but you don't know and you also don't know which opponents there were in the 73% fights won.

It's more or less random in championship. Opponent can change teams any time, so it's often luck involved which teams fight which.
    If it would be clear which teams enemies set in which lane, the results could (and would) be different.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Maybe 27% were mirror teams but you don't know and you also don't know which opponents there were in the 73% fights won.

It's more or less random in championship. Opponent can change teams any time, so it's often luck involved which teams fight which.
    If it would be clear which teams enemies set in which lane, the results could (and would) be different.
    u can call it random or call it luck but in the end its still called probability. when u take over 1000 matches in this case as an example any team coulda faced any other team so thats not an excuse. the %s derived although obviously not 100% is pretty close to the facts. if the sample size of that amount ended up at that % it cannot be far off, few % off i wont doubt but over 10% not much of a chance. u can go and test it with 10k matches or 100k matches if u like but its not gonna get heavily skewed in any direction.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    only 'assumption' I made was that courteous, properly raised adults would not have a discussion in that fashion. as for your age, I really dont care, I wasnt really comparing age or e-penis size, as to 'internet warrior', you are the one who seems upset easily, replies with insults, and condemns others. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rnet%20warrior I think this title fits you more than me, but anyway, have a great day
    Chivalry is dead buddy. No chicks like nice guys thats probably why you are on a forum kissing up to women. By chance are you a feminist? you sound like the sort. It would also explain why you are a grammar nazi. Gotta love 3rd wave feminists

"only 'assumption' I made was that courteous, properly raised adults would not have a discussion in that fashion" This is almost too funny to respond.. almost.
    I was brought up to be kind and thoughtful to people and I am, check my facebook link I sent you. (that you dont have time for, despite hanging out on forums for mobile games designed to kill time xD) However, if someone acts like a cunt to me I feel obliged to act the same way back.

In your first response you said "however some still have the nutsack to speak on the internet just as they 'should' speak face to face" im gonna answer this in response to your "courteous, properly raised adults would not have a discussion in that fashion"

The way people "should" speak is entirely subjective. For example I think people "should" not censor themselves so as not to offend oversensitive puss... people like you.

"you are the one who seems upset easily, replies with insults, and condemns others" not sure you are serious but allow me to quote your first response to me and also Lady-E's. You tell me if you guys are internet warriors

You:

1) i rarely agree with Lady E, however you sir are acting like a douche, English isn't everyone's native language, and if you berate someone about it, i'd attempt to at least spell 'sentence' correctly
    2) calling someone a whore completely diminished any opinions or thoughts you may have, act your age or at least have some class.
    Lady-E

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    And it didn't occur to you since he quickly kills 1 character to try out some teams with MM? No damage output? Since when? And according to you rule should be-winner is the one who dealt more damage eventhough time didn't run out and your entire team was killed while enemy team standing still probably lol yeah makes lots of sense like I said replays are gone after 1 day so no need for sarcasm and you're the 1 claiming here ER team wins no matter what so provide an evidence that like you said it "wasn't a good player". And again like I said solution is give ER to everyone equally to get it,then we'll see who knows how to play. It doesn't mean hero must be broken if you can't counter it,it means it needs specific counter that needs to be discovered and it isn't all about 1 hero but entire team. Lose some of others in team and set something else in and you'll see how "op" ER is. I should know, I saw teams like that and they sucked,mostly take away TF and it sucks...like most of the teams with TF anyway
    I am no internet warrior I gave you a name and a face, you hide behind your computer, probably while jerking to these women we should all respect

Also who have I condemned? I didnt think I had such power xD

My day was going pretty shit to be honest, had to go pick up my sister and nephew after her partner assaulted them and got arrested for domestic violence. So thanks for a chuckle buddy

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    Chivalry is dead buddy. No chicks like nice guys thats probably why you are on a forum kissing up to women. By chance are you a feminist? you sound like the sort. It would also explain why you are a grammar nazi. Gotta love 3rd wave feminists

"only 'assumption' I made was that courteous, properly raised adults would not have a discussion in that fashion" This is almost too funny to respond.. almost.
    I was brought up to be kind and thoughtful to people and I am, check my facebook link I sent you. (that you dont have time for, despite hanging out on forums for mobile games designed to kill time xD) However, if someone acts like a cunt to me I feel obliged to act the same way back.

In your first response you said "however some still have the nutsack to speak on the internet just as they 'should' speak face to face" im gonna answer this in response to your "courteous, properly raised adults would not have a discussion in that fashion"

The way people "should" speak is entirely subjective. For example I think people "should" not censor themselves so as not to offend oversensitive puss... people like you.

"you are the one who seems upset easily, replies with insults, and condemns others" not sure you are serious but allow me to quote your first response to me and also Lady-E's. You tell me if you guys are internet warriors

You:

Lady-E

I am no internet warrior I gave you a name and a face, you hide behind your computer, probably while jerking to these women we should all respect

Also who have I condemned? I didnt think I had such power xD

My day was going pretty shit to be honest, had to go pick up my sister and nephew after her partner assaulted them and got arrested for domestic violence. So thanks for a chuckle buddy
    god, what an insulting troll, you tend to lose respect for anything you write being a douchebag, I'll make both lives simpler and just add you to block list, not like a bronze poster with all their posts in one thread has anything to say that I will miss.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    god, what an insulting troll, you tend to lose respect for anything you write being a douchebag, I'll make both lives simpler and just add you to block list, not like a bronze poster with all their posts in one thread has anything to say that I will miss.
    No response to points made, enjoy living in denial. I will miss laughing at you

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    there are already almost 100% counter teams for the tf, rabbit combo ... dv, gk, sorc, beast, hn ... need to be trained ofcourse but kills the combo pretty easy
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    The championship stats for that team already tells a lot, each player has 1 op team and 4 average teams (average compared to the rabbit team) that the rabbit team will walkover any average team unless it gets really bad luck (I'm quite sure a high percentage of that loss is due to mirror team). So it depends on whether your op team lines up against the opponent's second strongest team or weakest team

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Does ER have a shield?