View Poll Results: Is Evil Rabbit OP?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 53.13%
  • No

    15 46.88%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 176

Thread: Betty, Fix Evil Rabbit

  1. #31
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    Game breaking hero in WarOfGods. I out damage this team everytime I fight it yet it wins. Do you think this is right? Sounds like a bug to me. People with no idea how to form a team properly "
    If you wanna talk about wog, im currently vip11 (just got it last week), scraping top100. Never had a bunny. DiK and werewolf have below 40%winrate.

    Truth is it's about your training, and knowing what teams to counter. If you think you can counter that team, fine, then win the other two in WoG

    I'm not the best, probably won't be anywhere near, but try to find counters and pick your battles instead of wasting your time on forums

  2. #32
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    The difference is in saying ER is giving huge Advantage by his skills/dmg and telling you win automatically if you have ER, which is just bullshit. Same if you are telling ER Team even wins/kill your Team although not doing enough dmg.

    And that you just recently unlocked Sorceres...well, that shows enough.

    So it seems you havenīt been here before - there where enough threads how OP she is , what huge Advantage she gives.

    Same did happen before with a lot other heroes and will happen in future with new VIP heroes.

    The difference now is, that not so long ago VIP heroes have been released to "public" (shop) after rather short time - like it happened with Sorceress, TaP, Chemist,etc....while now for longer FiendSlayer is first "recent" VIP hero released to any shop.
    But to add: TF (which is one if not THE ONE game changing hero) took very long time until available for non VIPs

    I should have realised everyone on the internet is autistic and takes things literally, again my bad. I will make my point clearer. You can put any tank on with Evil rabbit and win, simple. Does it sometimes lose? yes. But, as zissop said, it is completely random based on Rabbits pull. This should be based on something other than mere luck, he isnt a leprechaun. He is BROKEN and needs balancing. I know of other threads about other heroes, again it has no bearing on this thread. If sorceress was broken I would ask for her to be fixed but she isn't. A lot of people here make assumptions and assume I am just another non vip "i am vip 10" complaining I don't have a hero that others do. Please also note you all assumed I didnt have Evil Rabbit before I even said I didnt

  3. #33
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryankwokster View Post
    If you wanna talk about wog, im currently vip11 (just got it last week), scraping top100. Never had a bunny. DiK and werewolf have below 40%winrate.

    Truth is it's about your training, and knowing what teams to counter. If you think you can counter that team, fine, then win the other two in WoG

    I'm not the best, probably won't be anywhere near, but try to find counters and pick your battles instead of wasting your time on forums
    I dont want to talk about War of Gods again you are making assumptions. This thread is about fixing a broken hero...

  4. #34
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryankwokster View Post
    Enough rabbit threads.. he is very strong, but not a free win. This is another thread going nowhere..
    He is broken, something I think shows in the number of said threads. You cant just post "This is another thread going nowhere.. " in the hopes it goes away. It is a very real issue with an otherwise fantastic game.

  5. #35
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    Betty, I think my Evil Rabbit must be broken. Sometimes I use him in WoG against teams without ER and I still lose. Please could you fix this, I think possible the "always wins" setting on my ER must be turned off. Also could you please in future add this flag to all VIP heroes, it is such a pain having to think about team composition. It would just be so much easier if I had two heroes with the "always win" setting then I could just drop them in each fight and it wouldn't feel like so much effort playing Wog

  6. #36
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    How have I given a horrible excuse? I said the same thing you have.

    you: "this one hero adds way too much winning % to many teams "

    me: "just throw him on and know its a free win"

    essentialy the same point...
    thats totally diff... 2 teams usually start at a 50-50 chance of winning
    if rabbit gave 10-20% extra chance when thrown into a team itll shift to 60-40 or 70-30 in their favor but not 100-0 like u are stating
    even tho i agree rabbit is super op u are over exaggerating the issue
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  7. #37
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RedZinc View Post
    Betty, I think my Evil Rabbit must be broken. Sometimes I use him in WoG against teams without ER and I still lose. Please could you fix this, I think possible the "always wins" setting on my ER must be turned off. Also could you please in future add this flag to all VIP heroes, it is such a pain having to think about team composition. It would just be so much easier if I had two heroes with the "always win" setting then I could just drop them in each fight and it wouldn't feel like so much effort playing Wog
    Again not what my point is. "Does it sometimes lose? yes" and "Im not here saying any random character is broke. Its only evil rabbit. Am I complaining about other magic stone heroes? no"

    I wish people would read a thread instead of the first post. Too much reading for some people I guess...

  8. #38
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    So in here are fighting vip 11+ or some casual package buyers that spent some money on a game changer hero and the ones who don t have ER and don t think is healthy for the game. Which side should i take? Overall ER is a game changer because it can drag someone fast and deal high dmg to that target so the combat will be 4 vs 5 in 15 seconds. The problem isn t his drag but his high dmg. Why no one used QoC before ER ? Because of lack of dmg and was Queen of randomness. ER drag 100% a hero in your middle of the formation and deal high dmg to it direcly. So if you want to nerf something about ER should be the dmg from his aura and his ulti. A 51%+ counter for ER isn t right now so more complains will come. If you ll keep like this thouse who already have it they will use him everytime and thouse who don t have him will complain everytime. Now for thouse who thinks that ER is invincible..it isn t but with the right team he has the potential to be. Like in the test servers 2 month ago with thouse copycats formations .The only change to win against thouse formations with a 50%+ change was by changing chemist with sorceress but when ER drag sorcc in the first place the fight is over. I think ER is very good and if ucool don t want to nerf him just give him next month in the shops .They will never does that so wait for more heroic package with ER to fill their pockets. Don t hope in a miracle because when they nerfed SQ they had more players then now and can't afford to lose more becasue thier new games doesn't have enough potential like this game had first time but maybe ppl will like lol for Sphone.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  9. #39
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    thats totally diff... 2 teams usually start at a 50-50 chance of winning
    if rabbit gave 10-20% extra chance when thrown into a team itll shift to 60-40 or 70-30 in their favor but not 100-0 like u are stating
    even tho i agree rabbit is super op u are over exaggerating the issue
    I agree I over exaggerated the 100% but also you under exaggerate with 60-70. at least 8 times out of 10 an Evil rabbit will win you a fight against a team that would otherwise destroy you. But this is all semantics, I am glad you finally got the meaning of the thread and agree he is "Super Over Powered" and needs balancing.

  10. #40
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    So in here are fighting vip 11+ or some casual package buyers that spent some money on a game changer hero and the ones who don t have ER and don t think is healthy for the game. Which side should i take? Overall ER is a game changer because it can drag someone fast and deal high dmg to that target so the combat will be 4 vs 5 in 15 seconds. The problem isn t his drag but his high dmg. Why no one used QoC before ER ? Because of lack of dmg and was Queen of randomness. ER drag 100% a hero in your middle of the formation and deal high dmg to it direcly. So if you want to nerf something about ER should be the dmg from his aura and his ulti. A 51%+ counter for ER isn t right now so more complains will come. If you ll keep like this thouse who already have it they will use him everytime and thouse who don t have him will complain everytime. Now for thouse who thinks that ER is invincible..it isn t but with the right team he has the potential to be. Like in the test servers 2 month ago with thouse copycats formations .The only change to win against thouse formations with a 50%+ change was by changing chemist with sorceress but when ER drag sorcc in the first place the fight is over. I think ER is very good and if ucool don t want to nerf him just give him next month in the shops .They will never does that so wait for more heroic package with ER to fill their pockets. Don t hope in a miracle because when they nerfed SQ they had more players then now and can't afford to lose more becasue thier new games doesn't have enough potential like this game had first time but maybe ppl will like lol for Sphone.
    Thank you for a logical comment. I agree the primary issue with him is his pull and the complete randomness of it, I will add it to my original post. Thanks


    Also it is more like people who think Evil Rabbit is Over Powered vs People who are happy to exploit him.

  11. #41
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    I agree I over exaggerated the 100% but also you under exaggerate with 60-70. at least 8 times out of 10 an Evil rabbit will win you a fight against a team that would otherwise destroy you. But this is all semantics, I am glad you finally got the meaning of the thread and agree he is "Super Over Powered" and needs balancing.
    lol i agreed with that point since my first post. i never denied it was super op just not to the extreme extent u made it seem
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  12. #42
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    0
    Simple solution for all OP/Super OP heroes = everyone has them.

    P/S: over 2 years of playing, I never see a single OP/Super OP public hero, never have a single one.

  13. #43
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    lol i agreed with that point since my first post. i never denied it was super op just not to the extreme extent u made it seem
    Super/Extreme I think we are on the same page lol. I hope you understand my exaggeration was in defense of my point that Evil Rabbit needs balancing

  14. #44
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    Simple solution for all OP/Super OP heroes = everyone has them.

    P/S: over 2 years of playing, I never see a single OP/Super OP public hero, never have a single one.
    This is not the solution in my opinion. Heroes need balance.

    I refer back to my original post "This is why no one uses older heroes because you keep having to release more powerful ones to beat your previous releases" I remember when I played a fair while back and everyone in arena used Ember Blade and I mean everyone. How often do you see him now? Just one example off the top of my head. Some fun and interesting characters now get neglected because of OP releases.

    If they release a game breaking hero how do they trump it next time? The answer? Release an even more game breaking hero. Im all for new heroes but they need to have advantages and disadvantages. Can anyone tell me Evil Rabbits disadvantages? I have yet to find one despite talking to many people who both own and/or fight him.

  15. #45
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    7
    There isn't much of a disadvantage in using rabbit, but here are a few

    - if someone is dumb enough to put him as the first hero, then use commando and kill him off quickly. Rare case, and that's a big if

    - when his pull gets cancelled by heroes in an mm team. Many er teams have high physical output, so mm teams are possible. Don't always work but worth a try

    Or ucool might just nerf it (remember when pm ult could only hit single target). Who knows?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •