• Yes

17 53.13%
  • No

15 46.88%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty, Fix Evil Rabbit

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Betty, Fix Evil Rabbit

Game breaking hero in WarOfGods. Open discussion for and against Evil Rabbit being balanced

Please vote on poll

The poll is not unfair please read the following definitions (http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=overpowered) and (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=op) or (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=op)
    It is commonly accepted on the internet that the term 'OP' or 'Overpowered' is used for a character that is unbalanced or too strong. By definition the poll is asking if he is unbalanced.
    If you beleive Evil Rabbit is 'OP' but also beleive he is balanced you are contradicting yourself, thanks.

My Thoughts

I out damage this team everytime I fight it yet it wins. Do you think this is right? Sounds like a bug to me. People with no idea how to form a team properly just throw him on and know its a great chance of a win. Is that how you want your game played?

Not complaining about pay to win as i am vip 10 and have supported you guys with plenty of money. I simply feel you have released an unbalanced, broken hero.

How will you introduce new characters if you keep releasing OP ones? This is why no one uses older heroes because you keep having to release more powerful ones to beat your previous releases.

EDIT

Confirmed Trolls, Don't feed them

Lady-E

65love

HenryChinaski

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we don't think that we have the need to modify the Evil Rabbit at the moment. And at least it's still debatable here on the forum. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Well we finally got a response from Betty on a different thread thanks to SCORPVALI. I am attempting to communicate further with her so as to hopefully get clearer answers to the current balance situation with Evil Rabbit.

Here are the most valid points brought up amongst all the bickering in the thread, feel free to read through the thread but I thought a summary would be quicker for a lot of people

Arguements

Thank you to zissop for contributing to the thread.

"And he is so difficult to counter cause there is no logic behind his pull."

Also KimoD

"Overall ER is a game changer because it can drag someone fast and deal high dmg to that target so the combat will be 4 vs 5 in 15 seconds. The problem isn t his drag but his high dmg."

And SCORPVALI

"ER offers that extra bonus necesary for win, even if you mannage to counter him (i can do that sometimes) you do it with a full of your best heroes and that alone can be a decisive factor for a lose in WoG because even if you win that fight you remain w/o many powerfull heroes and is easier for your oponent to take advantage for the next 2 battles. In high levels on WoG players are very experienced so is almost imposible to win even if the chances start with 49-51 instead of 50-50 how they should normaly be, so yes the simple fact that a hero can turn chances,even slightly makes that hero overpowered at least in some locations like WoG, is like playing chess but you always start with 1 or 2 less pawns, the chess players knows what that means."

"Well just like in chess when facing an experienced opponent you cant bluff,you can't make a sacrifice for an overall win because if your opponent picks 1 or 2 strong heroes and you dont he will pick poor heores after and he will still win that round and will still have good heroes left, my point is that if you have an advantage,even a little one you can easily keep it if you are experienced and thus you can win.So in my opinion ER should be nerfed (not much) but just enough to stop this advantage for players that have him. "

From uh123abcd

"well depends how u wanna argue that point
    lets say we did a simple test example of 2 teams
    1 frontline + 1 midline + 1 backline + anyhero u want
    test putting sorc in 1 team and rabbit in the other
    test putting turtle in 1 team and rabbit in the other
    test putting any hero u want in 1 team and rabbit in the other team
    in every single one of these scenarios rabbit being thrown in has the higher winning %
    this is y most people in this thread are calling him op. rabbit adds a higher winning % than any hero in the game and by quite a fair margin"

Neutral arguements

Thanks to rplxx

"To start, I have ER 5* but I played a long time without it, so I know both sides. My opinion is to release it for the masses, like all vip11 heroes should after 2 months, because it does create imbalance. It's not overpowered like some people think, but hard to counter, especially in new game elements like WoG.

There are 3 heroes at this moment that are key in my opinion: TF, Sorc, ER. Not that other heroes are not great, but those 3 change the battlefield around them. Having only 2 is a big disadvantage for sure.
    In the past when TF was 6 months vip11 only, the problem was much less. Most TF's were just 3 stars, and you could deal with them. The 5* TF, was very rare. Now the ER is instantly 5* and people start training them ASAP. Not having access to a hero is a much bigger disadvantage now.
    Also, if you just had A and GA to deal with, getting past a ER would be easier. You see a team, you can make a anti-team. But with the inception of WoG its much more difficult.
    The anti teams need specific/key heroes, and if the ER user has atleast some feeling with this game he has a big advantage over the other. I find this advantage unfair, especially if it's there for more then let's say 2 months..."

And uh123abc

"its pretty safe to say most of us know rabbit is imbalanced and too strong. wat theyre arguing tho is that its not up to the point where its broken and needs a nerf. so as i said op definitely yes, broken? still debatable."

Counter arguements:

From HenryChinaski

"You either be more or less sure to win with the team you set and thinking ahead what is left for next battles or you just give up that one fight and spare the heroes for other 2
    Its not like anyone has 3 ERs."

And Ryankwokster

"There isn't much of a disadvantage in using rabbit, but here are a few

- if someone is dumb enough to put him as the first hero, then use commando and kill him off quickly. Rare case, and that's a big if

- when his pull gets cancelled by heroes in an mm team. Many er teams have high physical output, so mm teams are possible. Don't always work but worth a try"

And w_e_g_4

"IMO, he's no more unbalanced than sorceress, turtle or tarot.

He's just a very good hero, the problem is not his existence or that it's a VIP hero, it's only the potential time it will take to get him in a shop. Considering that he's quite the game changer (yes, there are counter, like there is a counter to most heroes, doesn't mean he's not very powerful and a must have as soon as he's available to everyone), he should not be kept VIP only for more than 2 or 3 months, especially with the release just after him of DiK and WW, 2 heroes that got immediately in the new meta (but not must haves)."

And for Lady-E

Random arguements not related to the balancing of Evil Rabbit

From Ryankwokster

"If you wanna talk about wog, im currently vip11 (just got it last week), scraping top100. Never had a bunny. DiK and werewolf have below 40%winrate.

Truth is it's about your training, and knowing what teams to counter. If you think you can counter that team, fine, then win the other two in WoG

I'm not the best, probably won't be anywhere near, but try to find counters and pick your battles instead of wasting your time on forums"

And

"Enough rabbit threads.. he is very strong, but not a free win. This is another thread going nowhere.."
    Last edited by LaFabio; 01-10-2017 at 05:28 PM. Reason: People misunderstanding my point

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    This is just not true. I met few lower VIP's who clearly bought the offer and got his stars from almighty ss and guess what? They lost to a non ER team. And I used my ER as 3rd or 2nd team. Who can't make a team ER won't help him, who can make a team ER will help him a lot! Only problem with ER is-it's not released yet to VIP 0-10 and it should be. Then people will quit complaining and realize finally that he's just a great hero. And provide an example here of that "bad" player who won just thanks to ER. Unfortunately I don't have those replays any more as it happened in first few 1-2 days and I'm not doing WoG anymore for now but I'd love if I took screen shots of those ridiculous teams.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Stop crying. Almost Full trained HN, DM, TB can be counter against ER

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Most valuable hero after turtle. Don't listen to people telling how easy it is to counter rabbit, they know nothing and maybe counter him by luck.

I have him and his powerful.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Don't nerf it, it's a great hero. I don't own him but I wish I did.

I just ask of Ucool to be reasonable by not waiting 4-6 months to put him in a shop, knowing that it's a game-changing hero in high levels. It should be like for Sorceress : a couple months and in GT shop... But I sincerely doubt it, Ucool went insane in the meantime, more greedier, more shameful, so I wouln't be surprised if they'd try to force people to buy it once they'll all get kicked out from arenas by the combo ER-defense and DivK attack...

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFabio View Post
    Game breaking hero in WarOfGods. I out damage this team everytime I fight it yet it wins. Do you think this is right? Sounds like a bug to me. People with no idea how to form a team properly just throw him on and know its a free win. Is that how you want your game played? Don't care if I lose to a good player but its never the case with this hero.

Not complaining about pay to win as i am vip 10 and have supported you guys with plenty of money. I simply feel you have released an unbalanced, broken hero.

How will you introduce new characters if you keep releasing OP ones? This is why no one uses older heroes because you keep having to release more powerful ones to beat your previous releases.
    rabbit is definitely an op hero without any real counters as of now. wat u gotta realize tho is bunny clones makes ur team deal more dmg, my ooze reached 1m once against a rabbit team.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    This is just not true. I met few lower VIP's who clearly bought the offer and got his stars from almighty ss and guess what? They lost to a non ER team. And I used my ER as 3rd or 2nd team. Who can't make a team ER won't help him, who can make a team ER will help him a lot! Only problem with ER is-it's not released yet to VIP 0-10 and it should be. Then people will quit complaining and realize finally that he's just a great hero. And provide an example here of that "bad" player who won just thanks to ER. Unfortunately I don't have those replays any more as it happened in first few 1-2 days and I'm not doing WoG anymore for now but I'd love if I took screen shots of those ridiculous teams.

They must be even more stupid than the idiots i come across. It is true and the only people who keep commenting it isnt are people who have him so dont want him nerfed. Funny how you ask me to provide screens then make a point without posting some to back it up...
    Last edited by LaFabio; 01-09-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Editing

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    rabbit is definitely an op hero without any real counters as of now. wat u gotta realize tho is bunny clones makes ur team deal more dmg, my ooze reached 1m once against a rabbit team.
    I understand why I outdamage them, my point is that these teams do no damage yet kill an entire team. Where is the sense in that? Its like me playing football with no team and winning the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Most valuable hero after turtle. Don't listen to people telling how easy it is to counter rabbit, they know nothing and maybe counter him by luck.

I have him and his powerful.
    Thanks, finally someone who isnt blinded by there ego.

Quote Originally Posted by 65love View Post
    Stop crying. Almost Full trained HN, DM, TB can be counter against ER
    Someone says something you dont agree with and they are crying? Im guessing you live alone because I dont think anyone could put up with your ego. It shouldnt take a full trained team to beat it thats my point. It is broken and needs fixing. No different than when other characters have been fixed in patches. Or did you not agree with that either?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I understand why I outdamage them, my point is that these teams do no damage yet kill an entire team. Where is the sense in that? Its like me playing football with no team and winning the game.
    Well, they do enough damage to kill your team, that's the sense in that.
    While you do more dmg (in some cases, in most I doubt) because you do additional (aoe) dmg on clones or on heroes like TaP that heal themselves through lifesteal/skills.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, they do enough damage to kill your team, that's the sense in that.
    While you do more dmg (in some cases, in most I doubt) because you do additional (aoe) dmg on clones or on heroes like TaP that heal themselves through lifesteal/skills.
    They dont do enough. Thats the point, they win because evil rabbit is present and thats the only reason this is why he is broken. The game itself thinks he is broken as there is no damage output but his team still wins. They are winning because they quick kill one character. Not because they out do the other team. I have said this a few times already on this thread "He is Broken"

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    OK, they win not because they kill your team but just because ER is present... Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    OK, they win not because they kill your team but just because ER is present... Okay...
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Yes they win only because of Evil Rabit. That is the problem.

Its a fight of 5 on 5 not 5 on 1...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    They dont do enough. Thats the point, they win because evil rabbit is present and thats the only reason this is why he is broken. The game itself thinks he is broken as there is no damage output but his team still wins. They are winning because they quick kill one character. Not because they out do the other team. I have said this a few times already on this thread "He is Broken"
    And it didn't occur to you since he quickly kills 1 character to try out some teams with MM? No damage output? Since when? And according to you rule should be-winner is the one who dealt more damage eventhough time didn't run out and your entire team was killed while enemy team standing still probably lol yeah makes lots of sense like I said replays are gone after 1 day so no need for sarcasm and you're the 1 claiming here ER team wins no matter what so provide an evidence that like you said it "wasn't a good player". And again like I said solution is give ER to everyone equally to get it,then we'll see who knows how to play. It doesn't mean hero must be broken if you can't counter it,it means it needs specific counter that needs to be discovered and it isn't all about 1 hero but entire team. Lose some of others in team and set something else in and you'll see how "op" ER is. I should know, I saw teams like that and they sucked,mostly take away TF and it sucks...like most of the teams with TF anyway