32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 53.13%
  • No

15 46.88%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty, Fix Evil Rabbit

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Oh, now we are back at WoG? With that you started, then denied you said it and now we are back at it? Aha.
    Well, so if Phoenix kills a TF with a single beam, then either you just fought shitty TF teams or your Phoenix is pretty Op. We should make a thread that he should be nerfed

And to the other question, as said there are enough threads about LB, not telling he works perfectly right everytime, but that has nothing to do with ER.
    His spot explode deals little magic damage, he does not even kill a trained ninja with it (as long as he wasn't dmg ed before) now and ER has over 700 magic res - 119 of it from training (and magic res is maxed fast)

But I stop here and let the expert speak....shame noone ever tried to counter a good Sorc team with RF alone....that would have reduced the endless threads how OP she is a lot. RF alone, TF not helping.. He "just" turns her around cancel first knockback and keep knockback and silence away from your team... Useless against her, like in total, totally weak hero...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Oh, now we are back at WoG? With that you started, then denied you said it and now we are back at it? Aha.
    Well, so if Phoenix kills a TF with a single beam, then either you just fought shitty TF teams or your Phoenix is pretty Op. We should make a thread that he should be nerfed

And to the other question, as said there are enough threads about LB, not telling he works perfectly right everytime, but that has nothing to do with ER.
    His spot explode deals little magic damage, he does not even kill a trained ninja with it (as long as he wasn't dmg ed before) now and ER has over 700 magic res - 119 of it from training (and magic res is maxed fast)

But I stop here and let the expert speak....shame noone ever tried to counter a good Sorc team with RF alone....that would have reduced the endless threads how OP she is a lot. RF alone, TF not helping.. He "just" turns her around cancel first knockback and keep knockback and silence away from your team... Useless against her, like in total, totally weak hero...
    haha Henry we were talking about turtle being uncounterable you moron. I use an example with the words WarOfGods in it and it means I want to talk about strategies and win rates? You are as dellusional as Lady-E, I think you would make a good couple

Have you actually been sat there trying to get me to say war of gods in a comment? Haha, I find that hilarious.

Clearly I must use all my luck against turtle teams instead of Evil Rabbit ones then lol. But he isn't unbalanced I am just superior to everyone that plays this game.... Right guys?..... Guys?....

I will say the same to you that I said to Lady-E:

You are either:

A) An attention seeking Troll

B) An attention seeking child

C) Mentally ill (in which case, I hope you get the help you need)

D) A woman getting visited by mother nature (in which case, god help any men in your life)

Pick one, I don't care which.

That is the reason I will no longer be responding to you until you provide a constructive point based on the actual theme of the thread. That and its getting tedious poking holes in your arguements just for you to sprout equaly delusional ones.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    i'm not even referring to lb doing little damage to ER, just on some occasions he doesn't even damage him at all.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    ER is broken end of the topic

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by H1N1x View Post
    ER is broken end of the topic
    u will give me 15 billion dollars end of story =)
    if only things were that easy
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    This shit is still on?
    Few things we can resume so far:
    1. When LaFabio has nothing to say he will blame other side for having issues understanding him, give you bad reputation and annoy you with private message who you of course don't bother checking
    2. we have people for ER, against ER and neutral ones. Those against it don't have it, those neutral ones would like to have it and can see his benefits but don't think it needs to be destroyed.
    3. LaFabio has become a huge source of fun for me in this last few days and I really enjoy provoking him more and more to lose himself in this thread not knowing anymore what he's talking about
    Now back on topic-I voted NO because NO he clearly is not. You need to have it and play with it for a while to understand that, until then you're not competent to say is he OP or not. Atm all you know is you can't find a counter for it, not that it doesn't exist. Once you try every single hero in game and every possible team combination and still can't counter it then you can say, no he's not counterable and he is OP. And because of this I came up with few ideas of possible counters that have no current MS heroes in team to beat 2 ER teams: TF, ER, DivK, Chem, TaP and TF, ER, Ooze, Chem, TaP. And few combinations I tried multiple times just to see if it's a one time coincidence or possible counter for multiple times.
    Guess what-I beat both of those teams in every single battle except one. Tried on test server and regular server. Some of the heroes I used as counter weren't even r2, still r1 with 1 gear missing. This is for duels. For arenas situation is different, it has less success. Anyway it's still possible to do it and I did manage that with those teams but repeating with less success than in duels. Further more my guildmates shared replays today at level 102 and 103 beating current meta ER teams at lvl 105! So yeah it's doable and possible. Ofc those teams I will not share here and with anyone except for few members in this thread if they're interested in this. They can send me message and I'll send them screen shots so they can confirm this is true. So if interested to see this and possibly try it yourself if you don't have counters yet this includes only members from this thread with names: w_e_g_4 , HenryChinaski, uh123abcd, Ryankwokster, KimoD, tin and maybe few more,couldn't really go through all this to find names that can be trusted not to post it here.
    Now disadvantage of ER-he has low HP for a front liner, like all intl heroes do. For example Psychopath is also front line mage and has more HP than ER and SH has even less than him.
    As for his "invisible shield" against LB-he damages him drastically but TaP kills him and this kill not causing him to blow up is related again to his L skill, not actually ER having some protection against it clearly. Now that I have provided one, for those stating he has no disadvantages compared to other heroes in game I'd like you to tell me now what are disadvantages of TF, Sorc, RF, PM, Ooze, Deva, DL, EvB, FD, CK, DuK, DA and so on...many heroes that you, who are asking others to tell you disadvantage of ER, probably can't point out at one specific thing that is a disadvantage for those heroes, you just know you're using/not using them because they're good/bad atm.
    And like some would say here - Evil Rabbit is awesome, end of discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    This shit is still on?
    Few things we can resume so far:
    1. When LaFabio has nothing to say he will blame other side for having issues understanding him, give you bad reputation and annoy you with private message who you of course don't bother checking
    2. we have people for ER, against ER and neutral ones. Those against it don't have it, those neutral ones would like to have it and can see his benefits but don't think it needs to be destroyed.
    3. LaFabio has become a huge source of fun for me in this last few days and I really enjoy provoking him more and more to lose himself in this thread not knowing anymore what he's talking about
    Now back on topic-I voted NO because NO he clearly is not. You need to have it and play with it for a while to understand that, until then you're not competent to say is he OP or not. Atm all you know is you can't find a counter for it, not that it doesn't exist. Once you try every single hero in game and every possible team combination and still can't counter it then you can say, no he's not counterable and he is OP. And because of this I came up with few ideas of possible counters that have no current MS heroes in team to beat 2 ER teams: TF, ER, DivK, Chem, TaP and TF, ER, Ooze, Chem, TaP. And few combinations I tried multiple times just to see if it's a one time coincidence or possible counter for multiple times.
    Guess what-I beat both of those teams in every single battle except one. Tried on test server and regular server. Some of the heroes I used as counter weren't even r2, still r1 with 1 gear missing. This is for duels. For arenas situation is different, it has less success. Anyway it's still possible to do it and I did manage that with those teams but repeating with less success than in duels. Further more my guildmates shared replays today at level 102 and 103 beating current meta ER teams at lvl 105! So yeah it's doable and possible. Ofc those teams I will not share here and with anyone except for few members in this thread if they're interested in this. They can send me message and I'll send them screen shots so they can confirm this is true. So if interested to see this and possibly try it yourself if you don't have counters yet this includes only members from this thread with names: w_e_g_4 , HenryChinaski, uh123abcd, Ryankwokster, KimoD, tin and maybe few more,couldn't really go through all this to find names that can be trusted not to post it here.
    Now disadvantage of ER-he has low HP for a front liner, like all intl heroes do. For example Psychopath is also front line mage and has more HP than ER and SH has even less than him.
    As for his "invisible shield" against LB-he damages him drastically but TaP kills him and this kill not causing him to blow up is related again to his L skill, not actually ER having some protection against it clearly. Now that I have provided one, for those stating he has no disadvantages compared to other heroes in game I'd like you to tell me now what are disadvantages of TF, Sorc, RF, PM, Ooze, Deva, DL, EvB, FD, CK, DuK, DA and so on...many heroes that you, who are asking others to tell you disadvantage of ER, probably can't point out at one specific thing that is a disadvantage for those heroes, you just know you're using/not using them because they're good/bad atm.
    And like some would say here - Evil Rabbit is awesome, end of discussion
    Haha you have supplied me with much more enjoyment with your stroppy responses to arguements you havent even countered. If I have given you an ounce of the enjoyment you have given me then your welcome.

You watched the russian Tampon video didnt you XD Thanks for more laughs.

You say the language thing yet you are the only person who seems to have thought I have switched what Im saying lol

Hurt about the rep? lol. Its almost as if your rep here is the only thing of meaning in your life and that if someone hurts it its like taking your meaning away XD

Of course you wont provide the teams because they dont exist. You keep coming back to get the last word, so if you did have them you would post them to win your petty arguement and prove me wrong.

You are a typical woman that wont let a bone drop when you've got your teeth in one. Speaking of which I think you should maybe give Henry a message. You seem to be ideal for each other XD

Heres another video for you to 'not' watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ZQdDwncCc

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5219.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	12296
    Which ones OP hero?

lb exploding and not even damaging him is definitely a bug, the shield thing was just sarcastic based on an earlier thread If you say that it's because of his L skill, then why every other hero gets hit just rabbit doesn’t? No matter who is the one killing him, he will always either explode on the spot hitting 1 target or do aoe fireball. It happens to EVERY other hero but not rabbit. It's really pathetic when I see him almost dead and he pulls my lb and yet lb doesn’t do anything to him.

Quote Originally Posted by K30nu View Post

Which ones OP hero?
    that's just an example of someone who has no clue what he's doing

Which ones OP hero?
    2 things. Firstly you have put less people on which reduces the randomness of the pull, actually a nice idea. Secondly most of the enemy heroes are still up so it timed out and you did more damage. This further proves my point about ER teams doing less damage when you face them, yet winning because of the time out/ more heroes rule. How many times did you run this test? I imagine if Tarrot gets pulled its a defeat each time?

On another note I did say earlier that I had limited exposure to Tarrot. Its only one example but from what you have posted he may be 'OP' as well lol.

rabbit is random, well trained chemist or tarot can kill instantly rabit when rabbit pull those hero. I dont like his random, i dont use rabbit for defense. Rabit is strong and game changer. But no need to neef u only need to prepare for his mechanic. But i agree ucool must release VIP hero evenly, curently we have 4 queuing. VIP hero

rabbit is random, well trained chemist or tarot can kill instantly rabit when rabbit pull those hero. I dont like his random, i dont use rabbit for defense. Rabit is strong and game changer. But no need to neef u only need to prepare for his mechanic. But i agree ucool must release VIP hero evenly, curently we have 4 queuing. VIP hero
    Thanks for actually providing a possible solution. You are the only person so far to actually post something credible that may change my opinion on him needing balancing

Er become problematic because

1 drag is 100% hit rate and low cooldown
    2 dont know very well about hero position and er skill work
    3 most ppls that complained bout er here is weak in grand total power aka not trained their heroes well.

For me er is easy as cake to counter. He is not broken hero that need to be fixed.

Maybe. If ucool want to nerf him. Lower chance of drag hit rate "er drag enemy by certain percentage, if not dragged give damage instead"...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Can Tarot or Chemist instantly kill Rabbit when pulled? What bullshit you say?

Rabbit is usually paired with Tarot, so a drag from Rabbit gives Tarot the time to kill the enemy. Also fully tained Rabbit gets +22K health so your point is not valid.

I don't know what you are doing with your training but here we talk about fully trained heroes, not garbages.