Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War of Gods not registering wins

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

War of Gods not registering wins

Hi all
    I had 3 fight in WoG that the oppositor left and I wasn't credit the victory.
    This happened specially after three wins in a row, so it would give me 6 stars!
    Please verify this occurence.
    Thank you.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardooliveira View Post
    Hi all
    I had 3 fight in WoG that the oppositor left and I wasn't credit the victory.
    This happened specially after three wins in a row, so it would give me 6 stars!
    Please verify this occurence.
    Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer told me that it's a known problem because of the server load or long process queue for battles. We will try fix the problem within this week. And you could avoid playing WoG during the time before we fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Betty, it's not due to network problem.
    Game log should capture battle report if opponent leave due to network problem.
    There is something wrong with it, many players already report this issue thru in game customer service.
    Please seriously look into this problem.

Betty,
    Avoid playing the WoG makes me not reach legendary level and makes me not earn the daily 100 exp and 3000 coins.
    Like cheeyang2 said this should be captured in a log an users should be given the corresponding stars.
    I should be turning legendary by now.
    Please fix the issue as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

Betty,
    This feature of the game is completely scrambled.
    I just had a fight that I needed to win 3 matches before I could be given the victory.
    Worst, when I do the replay my second match was given as lost!
    I have spent a great deal of money in this game, and I am not accepting this kind of errors. Please find a way to make it up.
    I am attaching the print screens.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	12259Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	12260Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpg 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	12261

Dear Leader
    I didn't say that it's a network problem. It's hard to explain but it's about the high server load and our developers are looking for a solution. The battles in the battle queue were dropped before it started due to the high server load during the time. Then the certain WoG fights was not written to database after it's dropped. As I know our developers are working on it now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 01-11-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Betty,
    What about my last fight that I attached printscreens??
    That is not about users dropping. That is an error!!! I had to fight 3 times. One of them I won and it shows as I lost. You have the images as proof.
    And with all being said I still haven't seen your availability to make it up to me for these errors. The very minimum would be making me legendary already as that would be the place where I should be if all the victories were correctly given to me.
    Thank you

Again two more fights I won, stats say I won, and I am given as defeated. Lost two more stars when I could be wining 4.
    First fight with [Snow]Ceowolf:

Name:	IMG_4620.jpg 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	12282Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4621.jpg 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	12283Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4623.jpg 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	12284

Second fight with [FÆR]MaRyAn!

Name:	IMG_4614.jpg 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	12285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4615.jpg 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	12286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4616.jpg 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	12287

I assume you don't have a solution for all these errors today, but I demand to be compensated today for all my failures.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Did you update the game? If you did not, that could be why it is not working.

Second fight with [FÆR]MaRyAn!

Name:	IMG_4614.jpg 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	12285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4615.jpg 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	12286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4616.jpg 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	12287

I assume you don't have a solution for all these errors today, but I demand to be compensated today for all my failures.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry about that, if the animation showed that you won but the result showed lost. It could be that you use iOS version and you didn't update the game client to the latest kernel. So in the latest version(same with server version), you might have lost but your version still showed that you won. If you use iOS version, please update the game once from App Store. And we will also report your case to our developer for further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 01-12-2017 at 02:00 AM.

What are you saying?? That depending on the iOS the games has different results? That's just ridiculous. I work in IT and nothing could justify that.
    Nevertheless I have the latest version of iOS and latest version of the game.
    And from what I understand you won't compensate me in anyway for these errors is that right?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    What are you saying?? That depending on the iOS the games has different results? That's just ridiculous. I work in IT and nothing could justify that.
    You work in IT and think nothing can clarify that? never seen any Software doing anything different, if an update is made or not?

The result is calculate don the Server, start of battle - what you see is just your Client "interpreting" the fight results - and so it can be different - what counts is result calculated on Server, and that will not Change no matter what

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    It means that the algorithm calculating the result of a fight exists on 2 places: on the server and on client.

So server calculates its results and clients calculates its own. I suspect they share the same RNG on the start of the fight and that's it.

These 2 algorithms have to be the same in order to produce the same results. If not, different outcomes may shown.

Maybe you ask yourself why there are 2 points of results calculation and not just one, the server? The answer is probably because server side communication is slow and adds network overhead. So they have chosen to include the algorithm on both server / client for minimal overhead. So your client has to be in sync with the latest version otherwise your client may show different results.

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. All battles and results are processed on our servers for auto-fights. The game client will try to do the same thing as the server did. Normally, you will get the exact same result as the server side. But if we fixed or modified something related to the fights. Then the game client would not be consistent with the server's result. And we found that you game version was not the latest one that please update the App from App Store once and you will get the correct battle results. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty