Thread: Advice for GT heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Advice for GT heroes

Hi I'm TL 94 on a server I took roughly a year out from so I'm not super competitive in Arena. VIP 6 from when I played but essentially F2P at this point.

I guess the main thing to consider is WoGs to try and help with getting Legend rank (managed 25 and one star last month) - possibly to make GC easier too but I can usually clear diff 5 after a decent amount of resets.

I have 264 Almighty SS and ~10k GT coins (in a guild that doesn't progress beyond participation) and have the following GT heroes:

Ooze 4* 24/150
    Sorc 3* 0/100 (actually quite content with how she's performing at 3* so may have a slight preference to use elsewhere unless you think the extra stars really do help vs using on other heroes)
    CA 3* 70/100
    Chemist 3* 24/100
    GK 3* 9/100
    DA 2* 0/50
    (Edit: TaP 0/80 also if you think I should prioritise him)

Advice on best way to spend the SS and coins will be very much appreciated, thanks!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Sorc, ooze, chemist, probably in that order.
    DA and GK are too situational to use.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I would go Chemist before Ooze in his case. Ooze is OK at 4*,but Chemist should be 4* at least as well.
    GK can be great (full starred and geared) in undead team in WoG (but also GA, Championship, GT) , DA one of best substitutes.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    My order:
    Chemist 4s
    Sorc 4s
    gk 4s
    DA 3s

Ooze works fine at 4s, I would sure as hell won't invest almost half of my almighty ss for an extra 8% magic power and 4% extra HP for an offtank.

Constantly train your heroes, that's far more important than getting a hero from 4s to 5s.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Thanks all! I just want to state that I currently have TaP at 0/80 so if that wasn't clear and that changes what you'd do please do say. I'll update the OP to mention it.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blearutone View Post
    Thanks all! I just want to state that I currently have TaP at 0/80 so if that wasn't clear and that changes what you'd do please do say. I'll update the OP to mention it.
    Yes, it changes what I'll do
    Tap 3s
    Tap 4s
    Chemist 4s
    Sorc 4s
    gk 4s
    DA 3s

And as I said, work on your training - tap, chemist and sorc are amongst the best heroes in the game and need to be maxed trained (a maxed trained 4s tap is better than a 5s tap with no training).
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Awesome, thanks again. That's what I originally planned before I posted but thought I'd get some advice from those with more experience. Gonna get right on that and should have TaP, Chem and Sorc all 4* relatively soon!