Thread: Heroes Arena : An Incomplete[In Progress] Beginners' Guide for In-game Mechanics :)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Heroes Arena : An Incomplete[In Progress] Beginners' Guide for In-game Mechanics :)

Greetings everyone!It's me again, Van Voyage a.k.a Fear Me.
    Today I'm gonna show you guys another tutorial especially those who still new to this game and trying to get more familiar with the in-game match mechanics.
    And if you ever find that the video cannot be played, kindly press the "Watch this video on Youtube" and it will redirect you guys to the source of the video.
    If I made any mistakes or somehow there is any part which can be improved, please let me know by kindly leave a post below.
    Thank you!

P/S:
    I am sorry if my accent was kinda messed up as English is not my native language.
    I just noticed the blue actually gives you Mana Regen Speed by +10.
    ➤ Red buff probably will triggered a special effect such as movement speed or increased attack damage once you attack using your normal attack.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    the video not working anymore why is that?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hi pht, just click the "Watch this video on Youtube."
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "