Thread: Patch 0.13 Introducing Elysian Tower!

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Patch 0.13 Introducing Elysian Tower!

* Replaces the Crossbow with the Elysian Tower. This weapon springs up and fires when an enemy walks close enough!
    * Fixed a glitch where Spartacus's skills could bypass timers and power to wipe out an entire city.

See you on the battlefield!

Evony Dev Team

I'm Spartacus Not

Not before time guys

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    this is prob the best glitch fix yet thank you

OK now please get match working. Right now there are only 8 towns I can attack in match, sometimes it is less. Big problem, I'm about to quit this stupid game.

Fix the disappearing academy techs. I've had at least three if not four tech disappear. Other upgrades disappear too. Everyone knows these are problems but you don't fix them and say nothing about them.

Not only are you not good at making a game, but you suck at communicating.

Quote Originally Posted by <BPT>Ocelot View Post
    OK now please get match working. Right now there are only 8 towns I can attack in match, sometimes it is less. Big problem, I'm about to quit this stupid game.

Fix the disappearing academy techs. I've had at least three if not four tech disappear. Other upgrades disappear too. Everyone knows these are problems but you don't fix them and say nothing about them.

Not only are you not good at making a game, but you suck at communicating.
    So angry...

I still can't log in!!!! getting very sick of this game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Same here ... what good are patches if you can't play????

What the fuck is this auto translate...dont launch something that doesnt work....so god damn annoying, that i cant understand what the guild writes in chat, since your "google translate wanna be" doesnt speak danish.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    BFD crossbow at level 9 hall and tower at level 7 How many coiners are at that level ? non coiners ? I will quit before reaching that level ?