Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Game keeps asking me to bind my other account to Heroes Charge HD, I don't want to. W

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    5

    Game keeps asking me to bind my other account to Heroes Charge HD, I don't want to. W

    I have a level 41 account on the normal Heroes Charge app and a new account on the Heroes HD app.
    The accounts on the same server and I don't want to bind my main account to the new app..

    Is there anyway to stop this message from popping up?
    One day I am going to accidentally hit OK and lose all my data.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear leader,

    When you hit ok one time, you can give us your account id you used now, and use that account to switch to the server you are using now, and then create a new character, then give us the player id number, we can help you to restore your old account, thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,

    When you hit ok one time, you can give us your account id you used now, and use that account to switch to the server you are using now, and then create a new character, then give us the player id number, we can help you to restore your old account, thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    When we hit "Cancel" on the Bind request, it should just cancel (or end) the entire request. I am struggling with a Reverse Bind request. I want to play on a tablet and my phone. My phone has the Higher level acct (level 60) but the Tablet act (level 1) seems to have priority. So now, every time I log into the game on my phone, it asks if I want to Bind to the level 1 acct.
    How do I stop this?
    - dmg

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    6
    Actually I have complained about this numerous times and nothing has been done about it. Logically it makes absolutely no sense. Why would you want to bind a low level account to a higher level and lose that level? This needs to be fixed there is no reason that as you said if you say no then the message should not go away... I have encountered this multiple times and don't really understand what triggers it. Seems to me Ucool can save their programmers time and their users grief. Just reprogram this message and make it work properly..

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlt77 View Post
    Actually I have complained about this numerous times and nothing has been done about it. Logically it makes absolutely no sense. Why would you want to bind a low level account to a higher level and lose that level? This needs to be fixed there is no reason that as you said if you say no then the message should not go away... I have encountered this multiple times and don't really understand what triggers it. Seems to me Ucool can save their programmers time and their users grief. Just reprogram this message and make it work properly..
    I'd agree, Xlt77, and we believe this would be fixed soon, we hesitate to give an ETA here though=).
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 04-04-2016 at 07:20 AM.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DamageKMA View Post
    When we hit "Cancel" on the Bind request, it should just cancel (or end) the entire request. I am struggling with a Reverse Bind request. I want to play on a tablet and my phone. My phone has the Higher level acct (level 60) but the Tablet act (level 1) seems to have priority. So now, every time I log into the game on my phone, it asks if I want to Bind to the level 1 acct.
    How do I stop this?
    - dmg
    DamageKMA,
    I'd recommend you go through Options > Support to issue an in-game support ticket to us regarding this issue, and if you are able to, you'll want to provide a screenshot of that error message so we would look into this further=).
    Betty

  7. #7
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    DamageKMA,
    I'd recommend you go through Options > Support to issue an in-game support ticket to us regarding this issue, and if you are able to, you'll want to provide a screenshot of that error message so we would look into this further=).
    Betty
    Yes, I've been having the same problem.
    What seems to happen is that once the Google+ tries to connect when you are in the game, it will always retrieve the account information with the account you first logged in with.

    Another reason is that the wording on the G+ button will confuse people, it should display 'Disconnected' and not Disconnect. (Cause on my tablet I'm up to LvL 92 but never logged into G+ because in the options, the button had the word 'Disconnect' - so I was thinking that I was connected all this time. So when I got a new device, I installed the game and when I logged in with the new device, it will always ask me to bind to 'Nickname - Level 1' if I use any other device)

    Because of this, on my tablet I will always have to press cancel when it attempts to connect and bind as I do not want to lose all my progress up to Lvl 92. It always asks to bind to Nickname - Level 1.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-31-09-59-41.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	12180

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by KingmanTO View Post
    Yes, I've been having the same problem.
    What seems to happen is that once the Google+ tries to connect when you are in the game, it will always retrieve the account information with the account you first logged in with.

    Another reason is that the wording on the G+ button will confuse people, it should display 'Disconnected' and not Disconnect. (Cause on my tablet I'm up to LvL 92 but never logged into G+ because in the options, the button had the word 'Disconnect' - so I was thinking that I was connected all this time. So when I got a new device, I installed the game and when I logged in with the new device, it will always ask me to bind to 'Nickname - Level 1' if I use any other device)

    Because of this, on my tablet I will always have to press cancel when it attempts to connect and bind as I do not want to lose all my progress up to Lvl 92. It always asks to bind to Nickname - Level 1.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-31-09-59-41.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	12180
    Dear Leader
    The level 1 account binding pops is because that you accidentally linked your Google+/Game Center to a new created account on your other device. Please use that device to run the game and then switch to your old server. And then give us the new account ID and we can re-link your main account to your Google+/Game Center. You can also confirm the pop-up and then switch to your old server and then give us the new account id but this will prevent you from logging in your main account until our admins re-link your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The level 1 account binding pops is because that you accidentally linked your Google+/Game Center to a new created account on your other device. Please use that device to run the game and then switch to your old server. And then give us the new account ID and we can re-link your main account to your Google+/Game Center. You can also confirm the pop-up and then switch to your old server and then give us the new account id but this will prevent you from logging in your main account until our admins re-link your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

    Thanks for the additional information. OK, I did what you mentioned and switched to the server of my original account - from my new device.
    I sent you a message with the Server Number/Name and both account numbers.

    Kind regards,

    KingmanTO

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by KingmanTO View Post
    Hi Betty,

    Thanks for the additional information. OK, I did what you mentioned and switched to the server of my original account - from my new device.
    I sent you a message with the Server Number/Name and both account numbers.

    Kind regards,

    KingmanTO
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    4
    Hi Betty,

    Thanks you for the assistance.
    Everything is ok now and I'm able to use my account on multiple devices. (So glad that it now has the correct account linked/binded)

    Kind Regards,


    KingmanTO


    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •