Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #1 ElitePower server 83

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

#1 ElitePower server 83

Server 83, Guild: Elite Power, Guild ID: 110109354

Hello, join the elite today, Elite Power is currently looking for active and strong players. We are an international guild. Any nationality is welcome!
    We have an extremly active Line group. Communication is key for success. Very solid and stable guild, our core have been together for almost 2 years, so no big movements or falling apart is going to happen.Guild Tournament serious contender. We have been finalists the last 10 tournaments in a row aprox.Top 1 guild in our server. We also have more than half of the power rankings of the server and around 85k contribution.Competitive arenas. We have tracked all members reward time and we try to help everybody to rank at their hour. We also respect each others Reward Time.Highly active members. We have over 10+ 105 and almost everybody in our guild have over 950+ AHP.

What we are looking for:
    Highly active players. That can fill their 800 contribution daily.Level 104 preferably, with over 1.1m AHP. Other applications can be overviewed as well, so don't hesitate to ask. People not afraid of challenge. While we are the strongest guild in server, we don't dominate it. We have serious competition in arena and we want people willing to fight for their spot against other guilds.No drama-queens. So far we never had any big drama or fight in the guild, everybody gets along with each other just fine and we have fun. We want to keep it like that.

If you are interested on us, and you think you have what it takes, or if you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact me in this post, via priv message in forum, in game, or via Line.

Line I'd: thanosmk,carlosmg83

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Elite Power is looking for strong, active players 104+, 950+ AHP.
    If you are interested to join us, or if you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact me in this post, via p/m in forum, or via Line.

LINE ID: thanosmk, carlosmg83

Elite Power is looking for strong, active players 104+, 950+ AHP.
    If you are interested to join us, or if you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact me in this post, via p/m in forum, or via Line.

New Comers
    My username is JokezBoxzಠ_ಠ
    ID: 540959
    I'm a highly skilled veteran player. I have played many moba games. I've decided to play this moba for 1 week and made myself to platinum rank tier with K/D 9.2.
    My level isn't the best, but all I Can say is I'm always positive in every game and deserve a good team. Hit me up for your guild.

Which is your level Jokez?
    The lowest we have is one 102 lvl player, but if you are below lvl 100, you can not really grow in our team as we only raid chapters 17/18/19. Anyway come and join server 83, there are 3-4 other good guilds who accept low lvl players as well.

We have 3 spots , looking for players +103 +1 million power

Elite Power is looking for 3 strong, active players 104+, 1M+ AHP.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 DazzleAlec's Avatar
    Just wanna know if you guys know harman lol
    ΩMG Dazzle - Server 173 - TL 89 - Omega | INACTIVE
    Ω Salty - Server 201 - TL 88 - Omegas | ACTIVE

Yes lol we know him

Elite Power is still looking for 3-4 strong, active players 104+, 1M+ AHP.
    Come and join the best guild on s83, competitive server, non-stop Line and in game help and lots of friendly people from all around the world.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact me in this post, via p/m in forum, or via Line.LINE ID: thanosmk, carlosmg83

We are still looking for players, come and join the ELITE today!

We are still recruiting. If you are looking for a strong and active guild join us!*

We are still recruiting. If you are looking for a strong and active guild join us!

Elite Power is looking for 4-5 strong, active players 104+, 1.2 M+ AHP.
    Come and join the best guild on s83, 90k + activity, competitive server, non-stop Line and in game help and lots of friendly people from all around the world.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact me in this post, via p/m in forum, or via Line.LINE ID: thanosmk, carlosmg83

Elite Power is still looking for 3-4 strong, active players 105, 1.3 M+ AHP.
    Come and join the best guild on s83, 110k + activity, competitive server, non-stop Line and in game help and lots of friendly people from all around the world.

Contact me in this post, via p/m in forum, or via Line.LINE ID:thanosmk,*