Heroes Arena- Version 0.1.29 - 02/15/2017
- Introduced Diamonds Purchasing: Players now can purchase Diamonds for better gameplay options!
- Introduced the 7-day Signin: Sign in every day to claim rewards of Diamonds, Gold, Runes and even Heroes!
- Video Save/Replay: Players now can save thrilling battle videos and upload them on YouTube! Diamond rewards will be sent out for outstanding battle videos.
- Rune Donation: Players now can donate Runes to their guildmates. And in return, they will receive free Gold for each donation!
- Introduced the Hero Trial Card: Use this card to get a free trial of a certain hero for a limited time period!
- Introduced the Hero Shard: Collect a certain amount of hero shards to obtain a hero!
- Introduced the Gold Boost: Use this item to get additional 40 Gold from each battle win for a limited time period!
- Introduced the EXP Boost: Use this item to get 200% EXP from each battle for a limited time period!
- AFK players who are of Bronze/Silver Arena Level will be directly replaced with AI players. Also, further improvement on AFK system will be implemented soon.
- Fixed a bug that incoming messages did not appear in the message box.
- Fixed a bug that minions could accidentally consume the HP Recovery Items near the Turrets.
Version 0.1.25.30 - 02/09/2017
- The Hornblower is here! A powerful warrior with both DPS and Control abilities. Overkill isn't in his dictionary!
- Guild: Players now can create/search/join/manage a Guild. Choose a Guild and join battles with your Guildmates! And more Guild features will be coming soon!
- Facebook: Players now can link their game account to Facebook. When you link for the first time, you'll be given 50 Diamonds!
- Added more advanced guidance in players’ first 5V5 battle.
- Name length limit is now 15 characters instead of 12 characters.
- Lv.1 Runes and Lv.1 Leader Abilities have been added to the Store for players to buy.
- Equipment: Increased Icebound’s basic damage by 50 and slow-down by 10%, as well as reduced its CD by 1 sec.
- Lucent: The second and third arrows of Lucent’s first ability will no longer bring special effect.
- Wild Card: Wild Card’s ability damage was too powerful in the early battle period. We reduced his basic attack by 5 and added 1 more attack for each level-up. Additionally, we reduced his Lv.1 ability’s basic damage by 40 while each ability level-up brings additional 10 attack damage. Therefore, the total damage amount remains the same.
- Burning Sun: Slightly increased ability mana cost, we wanted to limit his spell power a little bit.
- Quake: His first ability and ultimate ability could bring destructive damage to his enemies in the early battle period. However, they were not improving in later fight. We reduced the basic attack of his ultimate ability by 60 and added 40 more attack for each level-up. CD of his first ability increased a little bit in early battle, but the final CD remained the same.
- Lil' Witch: Her third ability had too powerful immune effects for the crowd. We changed its CD to 15 seconds from 12 seconds.
- Celestial Warden: The attack in the early battle period was weak, so we increased her basic attack by 4, and each level-up (for the first four levels) will bring additional 1 attack.
- Dimension Devil: To balance his attack damage and increase the buff effect, we reduced the attack of his second ability by 30% but the ability now can stack up to 8 times instead of 6. To make up for this, we increased his first ability’s damage by 20%.
Version 0.1.15.0 - 01/15/2017
- Daily Tasks: Players now can obtain plenty of Gold, Runes and Diamonds by completing Daily Tasks!
- National Flags & Localizations: More national flags and localizations have been added! We will keep striving to make HA the best worldwide eSport game!
- New Control Interface: The interface has been changed for better controlling experience. Feel free to send your feedback to us on this version!
- Game capability and RAM have been optimized! The improvement will continue in subsequent versions for a better game experience!
- There will be 6-10 different Limited Time Free Heroes every week. Hero price has been changed to formal price. Buy your favorite heroes and lead them to victory!
- Each hero now has three sets of recommended equipment that focus on specific features (DPS, Nuker, Durable, Jungler, etc.).
- Ability Attributes on different levels will be shown on Hero Display to help you get to know your heroes better!
- Lucent's ULT ability will also be shown on minimap for you to have a clear shot!
- Heroes' ability effects have been optimized!
- Players now can enter ID to search friends! Team-up Ranked Play will soon be released! It's time to fight with your good teammates!
- Improved the AFK Punishment Rule to reduce erroneous judgement.
- Daily Gold rewards of the First Victory have been increased to 100; Diamond rewards of battles have been canceled. Players will get Diamonds by completing Daily Tasks.
- Nimble Necklace triggers immunity to damage every 60 secs; Sharp Spear triggers immunity to damage every 24 secs.
- Increased Celestial Warden's Basic Attack distance to 600. The distance remains 700 after all spells unlocked.
- Increased Angelyne's Lifesteal rate to enhance her survivability.
- Increased the Warrior Of Light's second ability's damage.
- Slightly reduced Lil' Witch's ULT ability damage.
- Slightly reduced Wild Card's initial Movement Speed.
- Increased the Health of Generator by 1400.
- Fixed a bug of the lock-in function.
Heroes Arena Version 0.1.14.19, the MAJOR UPDATE! - 01/07/2017
- AFK Punishment Rule: To create a fair and healthy gaming environment, we introduced an AFK Punishment Rule that players below 80 credit points will be denied in Ranked Play. Below is the rule’s detail:
- a. Each player has 100 initial credit points.
- b. If a player is detected AFK, the credit points will be reduced by 5 (If he is in Bronze level, it will be reduced by 2), and will be reduced by another 2 if reported by other players.
- c. Players from 80 to 90 credit points can only receive half of the battle rewards. Players below 80 credit points do not receive any battle rewards. (This does not affect daily first winning)
- d. Players below 80 credit points will be denied in Ranked Play
- e. Players can regain credit by 2 points at Server tune 12 AM everyday or 1 point per good match.
- Turret and Base Notification: When the Base or Turret is under attacks, all the team members will receive a VO notification.
- Added a hint in the game to remind players of the daily first winning double rewards.-When registering, a player’s default avatar will be randomized.
- A player will be notified when he has up to 4 unlocked chests.
- The hero Jubilee has special movement for her skill 1. This is for players to know if her next attack is laser attack or not.
- Equipment Quick Purchase: According to our players’ feedback, we changed the position from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen.
- Fixed a bug that the hero Winter Witch’s ultimate skill dealt too low damage.
- Fixed a bug that a hero might be stuck in walls when he was charging or being knocked back.
- Fixed a bug that the allied Base Turret did not attack.
- Fixed a bug that the Cooldown reduction buff had an effect on the summoner’s skills and equipment skills.
Version 0.1.13.0 - 01/04/2017
- Introduced sound effect notification and device vibration notification when players are matched successfully: You don’t need to wait on the game screen for matching anymore!
- If a player is matched successfully but does not tap on the confirm button, he will be denied from the Ranked Play for 60 seconds. We wanted to create a fair and healthy environment for every player in every match!
- Greatly improved the game crashing problem caused by the lack of device memory.
- Fixed a bug that the Chest cost 8 hours to unlock when it should be 4 hours.
- Fixed an error in Arena Level names.
- Fixed a bug that when a hero dies, the screen camera couldn’t move.
- Fixed a bug that the Movement Control Stick did not appear in the Beginner Tutorial.