Version 0.1.15.0 - 01/15/2017
- Daily Tasks: Players now can obtain plenty of Gold, Runes and Diamonds by completing Daily Tasks!
- National Flags & Localizations: More national flags and localizations have been added! We will keep striving to make HA the best worldwide eSport game!
- New Control Interface: The interface has been changed for better controlling experience. Feel free to send your feedback to us on this version!
- Game capability and RAM have been optimized! The improvement will continue in subsequent versions for a better game experience!
- There will be 6-10 different Limited Time Free Heroes every week. Hero price has been changed to formal price. Buy your favorite heroes and lead them to victory!
- Each hero now has three sets of recommended equipment that focus on specific features (DPS, Nuker, Durable, Jungler, etc.).
- Ability Attributes on different levels will be shown on Hero Display to help you get to know your heroes better!
- Lucent's ULT ability will also be shown on minimap for you to have a clear shot!
- Heroes' ability effects have been optimized!
- Players now can enter ID to search friends! Team-up Ranked Play will soon be released! It's time to fight with your good teammates!
- Improved the AFK Punishment Rule to reduce erroneous judgement.
- Daily Gold rewards of the First Victory have been increased to 100; Diamond rewards of battles have been canceled. Players will get Diamonds by completing Daily Tasks.
- Nimble Necklace triggers immunity to damage every 60 secs; Sharp Spear triggers immunity to damage every 24 secs.
- Increased Celestial Warden's Basic Attack distance to 600. The distance remains 700 after all spells unlocked.
- Increased Angelyne's Lifesteal rate to enhance her survivability.
- Increased the Warrior Of Light's second ability's damage.
- Slightly reduced Lil' Witch's ULT ability damage.
- Slightly reduced Wild Card's initial Movement Speed.
- Increased the Health of Generator by 1400.
- Fixed a bug of the lock-in function.
Heroes Arena Version 0.1.14.19, the MAJOR UPDATE! - 01/07/2017
- AFK Punishment Rule: To create a fair and healthy gaming environment, we introduced an AFK Punishment Rule that players below 80 credit points will be denied in Ranked Play. Below is the rule’s detail:
- a. Each player has 100 initial credit points.
- b. If a player is detected AFK, the credit points will be reduced by 5 (If he is in Bronze level, it will be reduced by 2), and will be reduced by another 2 if reported by other players.
- c. Players from 80 to 90 credit points can only receive half of the battle rewards. Players below 80 credit points do not receive any battle rewards. (This does not affect daily first winning)
- d. Players below 80 credit points will be denied in Ranked Play
- e. Players can regain credit by 2 points at Server tune 12 AM everyday or 1 point per good match.
- Turret and Base Notification: When the Base or Turret is under attacks, all the team members will receive a VO notification.
- Added a hint in the game to remind players of the daily first winning double rewards.-When registering, a player’s default avatar will be randomized.
- A player will be notified when he has up to 4 unlocked chests.
- The hero Jubilee has special movement for her skill 1. This is for players to know if her next attack is laser attack or not.
- Equipment Quick Purchase: According to our players’ feedback, we changed the position from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen.
- Fixed a bug that the hero Winter Witch’s ultimate skill dealt too low damage.
- Fixed a bug that a hero might be stuck in walls when he was charging or being knocked back.
- Fixed a bug that the allied Base Turret did not attack.
- Fixed a bug that the Cooldown reduction buff had an effect on the summoner’s skills and equipment skills.
Version 0.1.13.0 - 01/04/2017
- Introduced sound effect notification and device vibration notification when players are matched successfully: You don’t need to wait on the game screen for matching anymore!
- If a player is matched successfully but does not tap on the confirm button, he will be denied from the Ranked Play for 60 seconds. We wanted to create a fair and healthy environment for every player in every match!
- Greatly improved the game crashing problem caused by the lack of device memory.
- Fixed a bug that the Chest cost 8 hours to unlock when it should be 4 hours.
- Fixed an error in Arena Level names.
- Fixed a bug that when a hero dies, the screen camera couldn’t move.
- Fixed a bug that the Movement Control Stick did not appear in the Beginner Tutorial.