Heroes Arena Version 0.1.42 - 03/15/2017
- The Season 1 has come to an end. All the players who have joined Season 1 Ranked Play will get the rewards according to the highest Arena Level they have achieved. Meanwhile, all guild members will get the rewards for the Guild Contribution they have made.
- The Season 2 is here! In the new Season, we added more Arena Levels and improved the matchmaking system so that higher leveled players will not be matched with lower leveled teammates. We also prepared a special avatar frame for all the players who participate in Season 2.
- Changed the attack order of the Last Hit into Turrets->Minions/Monsters->Heroes. This change is to help players target turrets first in the Last Hit mode.
- Added battlefield notifications to inform players of the Elements Lord/Dark Dragon’s spawning. Players kill them to get special Buff effects!
- Added allied heroes reviving countdown in the battle interface.
- Players now can start matchmaking directly by tapping the “Play Again” button on the battle result interface.
- Added the device vibration on/off option in the settings.
- Optimized the hero attribute interface, hero-selecting interface and battle loading interface, etc.
- Players now can add friends in the hero-selecting interface.
- Reduced the Mana recovery speed but each level-up grants additional 30 max Mana.
- Adjusted the Hero Proficiency’s level requirement from 200, 550, 1050, 1700 and 2500 to 50, 190, 520, 1100 and 2500. Each victory grants you 25 proficiency points and each defeat grants 5. Each MVP title of the victory team grants 10 more proficiency points and each MVP title of the defeated team grants 5 more.
- Improved the background color of the game.
- Fix a bug that some heroes’ ability effects disappeared.
- Fix a bug that some players got stuck in the Base.
Heroes Arena - Version 0.1.41 - 03/08/2017
- The Namida Assassin is here! The most agile assassin with destructive damage power and unbeatable shift ability!
- A limited time offer, the 60% OFF Namida Assassin Package is available for 7 days! Purchase the package to get the hero Namida, along with FREE Runes worth 2,000 Diamonds!
- Localizations: Introduced a new language—Arabic, as well as improved the quality of the other 20 languages.
- Added VO to the 5V5 Tutorials.
- Players now can tap and hold the BUFF icon to view the detailed description during a battle.
- Added sound effects to the countdown of entering battles and the star-gaining of Ranked Play.
- Added hero combination tips in the hero-selecting interface to help players form a proper team combination.
- Increased the attack range of the Spring Turret to protect respawning heroes from being killed in the Base.
- Improved the walking animation of some heroes.
- Numerous UI improvements.
- Increased the Mana capacity for all heroes. We wanted players to have enough Mana to cast abilities in the early battle period.
- Removed the armor and magic resistance attributes from the minions.
- Turrets now deal 30% extra damage to minions.
- Increased super minion’s attack damage toward Turrets by 30%.
- Increased the overall attributes of monsters. The monsters were too easy to kill in the late battle period.
- Iceblade: Reduced the range of the ultimate ability from 280 to 250 and cut down its freezing effect time. Reduced the second ability’s reinforced shockwave’s range from 1100 to 900 but increased its speed from 1100 to 1500.
- Tyrant: Reduced the range of the ultimate ability from 600 to 500. His second ability now can be interrupted.
- Angelyne: Increased the blessings/reprimands amount of the ultimate ability from 5 to 7.
- Trigger: Increased the range of the ultimate ability from 650 to 750 but the missile’s collision size was decreased from 60 to 50.
- Shadow Queen: Increased the first ability’s missile’s speed from 900 to 1300 and the mark effect time by 2 secs.
- Admiral: Increased the second ability’s effect delay from 1 sec to 1.2 secs. Meanwhile, its range reduced from 330 to 300 and the stun effect time also decreased.
- Warrior of Light: His second ability now can trigger crit-hit, but the crit-hit damage will be reduced by 50%.
- Jubilee: Jubilee’s first ability no longer resets the CD of her basic attack.
- Quake: Reduced the stun range of Quake’s first ability from 350 to 310.
- Lil' Witch: Increased her first ability’s effect delay from 0.8 sec to 1.2 secs. Reduced her ultimate ability range from 500 to 450 and slow effect time from 3.5 secs to 2 secs, and her ultimate ability’s damage slightly decreased.
- Winter Witch: Reduced the range of her second ability from 310 to 250 and also reduced its freezing effect time.
- Dimension Devil: Reduced his ultimate ability’s attack speed but increased its damage.
- Titan Warlord: His ultimate ability now brings 99% slow effect to the enemies, instead of stunning them.
- Grim Fate: Her first ability now reduces 70% of incoming damage for 0.3 sec.
- Celestial Warden: Increased her attack range to 650.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to be stuck at matchmaking/hero-selecting/rune upgrade interface when the network disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that the matchmaking interface button were not working while opening chests.
- Fixed a bug that the hero’s Health bar disappeared in the battle.
- Fixed a bug that the battle result interface froze when players used a hero of max proficiency.
- Fixed a displaying problem of the day 6 chest.
Performance and Stability:
- Improved the stability on some Intel Android devices.
- Improved the general performances in the game.
Heroes Arena- Version 0.1.32 - 02/21/2017
- Increased the loading speed of some UI windows.
- Players now can choose to quit game during the hero selecting stage under training field mode.
- Added new quick chat options according to our players’ feedback.
- Added special pop-up window for triple kill, quadruple kill and penta kill in the battle result interface.
- Players can receive a Hero Trial Card from the last activeness chest of daily quest.
- Reduced the requirement of upgrading the Guild Level.
- Players now can donate Runes in the Guild chat.
- The AI Replacement box is now in the upper right corner so that it will not affect players’ operation during a battle.
- Added a rules button of Rune and Guild for players to learn the details of these features.
- Quake: Decreased the AP damage of his ultimate skill and the healing value of his 3rd skill. The hero was designed as a tank that has control abilities. We don’t want him to be considered a DPS hero.
- Frenzy: The ability’s level-up effect increased by 2%.
- Crit-resist Cloak: The item now reduces 20% received crit-hit damage, instead of 75%.
- Eternal Magic: The item now reduces 7% received crit-hit damage, instead of 15%. The item’s unique effect now reduces received damage by 25%, instead of 50%.
- Eye of Curse: Skill cooldown time decreased by 10%. The item’s unique effect now deals magic damage equal to 1.5% of the target’s max health per sec.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to lose the synchronization in the battle and receive a misleading battle result.
- Fixed a bug that the Turret attack could target the wrong hero.
- Fixed a bug that the Base disappeared after explosion.
- Fixed a bug that it recommended an item that the hero has already had.
- Fixed a bug that the main game screen was beyond the border when players dragged the small map over much.
Heroes Arena- Version 0.1.29 - 02/15/2017
- Introduced Diamonds Purchasing: Players now can purchase Diamonds for better gameplay options!
- Introduced the 7-day Signin: Sign in every day to claim rewards of Diamonds, Gold, Runes and even Heroes!
- Video Save/Replay: Players now can save thrilling battle videos and upload them on YouTube! Diamond rewards will be sent out for outstanding battle videos.
- Rune Donation: Players now can donate Runes to their guildmates. And in return, they will receive free Gold for each donation!
- Introduced the Hero Trial Card: Use this card to get a free trial of a certain hero for a limited time period!
- Introduced the Hero Shard: Collect a certain amount of hero shards to obtain a hero!
- Introduced the Gold Boost: Use this item to get additional 40 Gold from each battle win for a limited time period!
- Introduced the EXP Boost: Use this item to get 200% EXP from each battle for a limited time period!
- AFK players who are of Bronze/Silver Arena Level will be directly replaced with AI players. Also, further improvement on AFK system will be implemented soon.
- Fixed a bug that incoming messages did not appear in the message box.
- Fixed a bug that minions could accidentally consume the HP Recovery Items near the Turrets.
Version 0.1.25.30 - 02/09/2017
- The Hornblower is here! A powerful warrior with both DPS and Control abilities. Overkill isn't in his dictionary!
- Guild: Players now can create/search/join/manage a Guild. Choose a Guild and join battles with your Guildmates! And more Guild features will be coming soon!
- Facebook: Players now can link their game account to Facebook. When you link for the first time, you'll be given 50 Diamonds!
- Added more advanced guidance in players’ first 5V5 battle.
- Name length limit is now 15 characters instead of 12 characters.
- Lv.1 Runes and Lv.1 Leader Abilities have been added to the Store for players to buy.
- Equipment: Increased Icebound’s basic damage by 50 and slow-down by 10%, as well as reduced its CD by 1 sec.
- Lucent: The second and third arrows of Lucent’s first ability will no longer bring special effect.
- Wild Card: Wild Card’s ability damage was too powerful in the early battle period. We reduced his basic attack by 5 and added 1 more attack for each level-up. Additionally, we reduced his Lv.1 ability’s basic damage by 40 while each ability level-up brings additional 10 attack damage. Therefore, the total damage amount remains the same.
- Burning Sun: Slightly increased ability mana cost, we wanted to limit his spell power a little bit.
- Quake: His first ability and ultimate ability could bring destructive damage to his enemies in the early battle period. However, they were not improving in later fight. We reduced the basic attack of his ultimate ability by 60 and added 40 more attack for each level-up. CD of his first ability increased a little bit in early battle, but the final CD remained the same.
- Lil' Witch: Her third ability had too powerful immune effects for the crowd. We changed its CD to 15 seconds from 12 seconds.
- Celestial Warden: The attack in the early battle period was weak, so we increased her basic attack by 4, and each level-up (for the first four levels) will bring additional 1 attack.
- Dimension Devil: To balance his attack damage and increase the buff effect, we reduced the attack of his second ability by 30% but the ability now can stack up to 8 times instead of 6. To make up for this, we increased his first ability’s damage by 20%.
Version 0.1.15.0 - 01/15/2017
- Daily Tasks: Players now can obtain plenty of Gold, Runes and Diamonds by completing Daily Tasks!
- National Flags & Localizations: More national flags and localizations have been added! We will keep striving to make HA the best worldwide eSport game!
- New Control Interface: The interface has been changed for better controlling experience. Feel free to send your feedback to us on this version!
- Game capability and RAM have been optimized! The improvement will continue in subsequent versions for a better game experience!
- There will be 6-10 different Limited Time Free Heroes every week. Hero price has been changed to formal price. Buy your favorite heroes and lead them to victory!
- Each hero now has three sets of recommended equipment that focus on specific features (DPS, Nuker, Durable, Jungler, etc.).
- Ability Attributes on different levels will be shown on Hero Display to help you get to know your heroes better!
- Lucent's ULT ability will also be shown on minimap for you to have a clear shot!
- Heroes' ability effects have been optimized!
- Players now can enter ID to search friends! Team-up Ranked Play will soon be released! It's time to fight with your good teammates!
- Improved the AFK Punishment Rule to reduce erroneous judgement.
- Daily Gold rewards of the First Victory have been increased to 100; Diamond rewards of battles have been canceled. Players will get Diamonds by completing Daily Tasks.
- Nimble Necklace triggers immunity to damage every 60 secs; Sharp Spear triggers immunity to damage every 24 secs.
- Increased Celestial Warden's Basic Attack distance to 600. The distance remains 700 after all spells unlocked.
- Increased Angelyne's Lifesteal rate to enhance her survivability.
- Increased the Warrior Of Light's second ability's damage.
- Slightly reduced Lil' Witch's ULT ability damage.
- Slightly reduced Wild Card's initial Movement Speed.
- Increased the Health of Generator by 1400.
- Fixed a bug of the lock-in function.
Heroes Arena Version 0.1.14.19, the MAJOR UPDATE! - 01/07/2017
- AFK Punishment Rule: To create a fair and healthy gaming environment, we introduced an AFK Punishment Rule that players below 80 credit points will be denied in Ranked Play. Below is the rule’s detail:
- a. Each player has 100 initial credit points.
- b. If a player is detected AFK, the credit points will be reduced by 5 (If he is in Bronze level, it will be reduced by 2), and will be reduced by another 2 if reported by other players.
- c. Players from 80 to 90 credit points can only receive half of the battle rewards. Players below 80 credit points do not receive any battle rewards. (This does not affect daily first winning)
- d. Players below 80 credit points will be denied in Ranked Play
- e. Players can regain credit by 2 points at Server tune 12 AM everyday or 1 point per good match.
- Turret and Base Notification: When the Base or Turret is under attacks, all the team members will receive a VO notification.
- Added a hint in the game to remind players of the daily first winning double rewards.-When registering, a player’s default avatar will be randomized.
- A player will be notified when he has up to 4 unlocked chests.
- The hero Jubilee has special movement for her skill 1. This is for players to know if her next attack is laser attack or not.
- Equipment Quick Purchase: According to our players’ feedback, we changed the position from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen.
- Fixed a bug that the hero Winter Witch’s ultimate skill dealt too low damage.
- Fixed a bug that a hero might be stuck in walls when he was charging or being knocked back.
- Fixed a bug that the allied Base Turret did not attack.
- Fixed a bug that the Cooldown reduction buff had an effect on the summoner’s skills and equipment skills.
Version 0.1.13.0 - 01/04/2017
- Introduced sound effect notification and device vibration notification when players are matched successfully: You don’t need to wait on the game screen for matching anymore!
- If a player is matched successfully but does not tap on the confirm button, he will be denied from the Ranked Play for 60 seconds. We wanted to create a fair and healthy environment for every player in every match!
- Greatly improved the game crashing problem caused by the lack of device memory.
- Fixed a bug that the Chest cost 8 hours to unlock when it should be 4 hours.
- Fixed an error in Arena Level names.
- Fixed a bug that when a hero dies, the screen camera couldn’t move.
- Fixed a bug that the Movement Control Stick did not appear in the Beginner Tutorial.