Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Post Development Journal

Version 0.1.15.0 - 01/15/2017

New Content:

• Daily Tasks: Players now can obtain plenty of Gold, Runes and Diamonds by completing Daily Tasks!
    • National Flags & Localizations: More national flags and localizations have been added! We will keep striving to make HA the best worldwide eSport game!
    • New Control Interface: The interface has been changed for better controlling experience. Feel free to send your feedback to us on this version!

Improvements:

• Game capability and RAM have been optimized! The improvement will continue in subsequent versions for a better game experience!
    • There will be 6-10 different Limited Time Free Heroes every week. Hero price has been changed to formal price. Buy your favorite heroes and lead them to victory!
    • Each hero now has three sets of recommended equipment that focus on specific features (DPS, Nuker, Durable, Jungler, etc.).
    • Ability Attributes on different levels will be shown on Hero Display to help you get to know your heroes better!
    • Lucent's ULT ability will also be shown on minimap for you to have a clear shot!
    • Heroes' ability effects have been optimized!
    • Players now can enter ID to search friends! Team-up Ranked Play will soon be released! It's time to fight with your good teammates!
    • Improved the AFK Punishment Rule to reduce erroneous judgement.

Balance Adjustment:

• Daily Gold rewards of the First Victory have been increased to 100; Diamond rewards of battles have been canceled. Players will get Diamonds by completing Daily Tasks.
    • Nimble Necklace triggers immunity to damage every 60 secs; Sharp Spear triggers immunity to damage every 24 secs.
    • Increased Celestial Warden's Basic Attack distance to 600. The distance remains 700 after all spells unlocked.
    • Increased Angelyne's Lifesteal rate to enhance her survivability.
    • Increased the Warrior Of Light's second ability's damage.
    • Slightly reduced Lil' Witch's ULT ability damage.
    • Slightly reduced Wild Card's initial Movement Speed.
    • Increased the Health of Generator by 1400.

Bug Fix:

• Fixed a bug of the lock-in function.

Heroes Arena Version 0.1.14.19, the MAJOR UPDATE! - 01/07/2017

New Content:

• AFK Punishment Rule: To create a fair and healthy gaming environment, we introduced an AFK Punishment Rule that players below 80 credit points will be denied in Ranked Play. Below is the rule’s detail:
    • a. Each player has 100 initial credit points.
    • b. If a player is detected AFK, the credit points will be reduced by 5 (If he is in Bronze level, it will be reduced by 2), and will be reduced by another 2 if reported by other players.
    • c. Players from 80 to 90 credit points can only receive half of the battle rewards. Players below 80 credit points do not receive any battle rewards. (This does not affect daily first winning)
    • d. Players below 80 credit points will be denied in Ranked Play
    • e. Players can regain credit by 2 points at Server tune 12 AM everyday or 1 point per good match.
    • Turret and Base Notification: When the Base or Turret is under attacks, all the team members will receive a VO notification.

Improvements:
    • Added a hint in the game to remind players of the daily first winning double rewards.-When registering, a player’s default avatar will be randomized.
    • A player will be notified when he has up to 4 unlocked chests.
    • The hero Jubilee has special movement for her skill 1. This is for players to know if her next attack is laser attack or not.
    • Equipment Quick Purchase: According to our players’ feedback, we changed the position from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen.

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed a bug that the hero Winter Witch’s ultimate skill dealt too low damage.
    • Fixed a bug that a hero might be stuck in walls when he was charging or being knocked back.
    • Fixed a bug that the allied Base Turret did not attack.
    • Fixed a bug that the Cooldown reduction buff had an effect on the summoner’s skills and equipment skills.

Version 0.1.13.0 - 01/04/2017

New Content:

• Introduced sound effect notification and device vibration notification when players are matched successfully: You don’t need to wait on the game screen for matching anymore!
    • If a player is matched successfully but does not tap on the confirm button, he will be denied from the Ranked Play for 60 seconds. We wanted to create a fair and healthy environment for every player in every match!

Improvement:

• Greatly improved the game crashing problem caused by the lack of device memory.

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed a bug that the Chest cost 8 hours to unlock when it should be 4 hours.
    • Fixed an error in Arena Level names.
    • Fixed a bug that when a hero dies, the screen camera couldn’t move.
    • Fixed a bug that the Movement Control Stick did not appear in the Beginner Tutorial.
    Last edited by Betty; 01-14-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    THANK YOU for fixing that 8 hour chest bug

Hey Betty

Is it possible for you to keep posting the change logs and also giving a heads up when big updates are incoming? Just for the sake of us mobile data users
    After all..

There are no facts
    There are no dreams
    There is no fiction
    There is no reality

There is only perspective.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    great update i cant wait till this is complete.
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    *crossed fingers*
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant160 View Post
    great update i cant wait till this is complete.
    Did I miss an update somewhere???
    After all..

There are no facts
    There are no dreams
    There is no fiction
    There is no reality

There is only perspective.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcrenzo20 View Post
    User ID: 111031
    Suggestion or BUG: Ranked Match AFK or Leaver penalty/punishment
    Device Model (for BUG): Meizu M2

I suggest a strict punishment for the players who consistently leave or go AFK during Ranked matches, take a swift action. You know that some people canít avoid it, carefully monitor the process to avoid punishing players who may have one-off occurrences or connection issues.

This is the breakdown of the punishments that I suggest:

1st Offense: Warning
    2nd Offense: 1-Day Ban or 3-Day Ban from playing Ranked match (Depending on Severity/Frequency)
    3rd Offense: 7-Day Ban or Permanent from playing Ranked match (Depending on Severity/Frequency)
    I'm okay with the credit deduction punishment, I think it is more suitable to what I suggested.

Zen Meditation.jpgZen-Name.jpg
    ෴Zen෴

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Well a company might lose their customer incase they implemented a ban duration for more than 1 hour.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Any word on when the next update would be?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    To Betty: you added that players can obtain gems while performing daily tasks. The option is still unavailable on my game. It's also dated for 1-15-17. I think your a day ahead of me. If this is the case, when can we expect this to roll out?

I think she is listing the patch notes one day before the update

Its nice to see the gane patch notes one day before, but I woukd really love to see what are the exact numbers in the stat changes for the heroes, for example it says "Slightly reduced Lil' Witch's ULT ability damage." but from how much to hiw much. I would like to know those numbers and the scaling, that is a very important thing in a serious esports game.

New Comers
    This game has got my life and soul at the moment. I personally think it's better than MOBA legends bang bang. I'm super excited to see what comes of this game.

New Comers
    This game is better than Mobile Legend (very popular moba) but under than VainGlory (very balanced moba).
    Maybe developers can copy their strenght to make this game the best moba in Android and IOS.

Suggestion:
    1. make ads in YouTube, facebook, or post free in Facebook game group to attract more players. So this game can be popular like mobile legend.
    2. Delete rune and unlock all abilities from very start. So this game can be a real balanced moba like vainglory.
    3. To make this game addictive, you can copy some vainglory features:
    Collect card to get hero skin,
    Optimized guild system,
    Make real e-sport tournaments so later when gamers open this game, there is a e-sport tournament cutscene video which give he hope to always play, so he can be pro to get in tournament too in future.

Where is the update?