Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compilation of my Heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lightbulb Compilation of my Heroes

Hi,

Below you can see my current composition of my heroes. Am somehow not quite satisfied,
    so I wanted to ask you what times you say. Did I raise the right heroes or would you recommend me something else:confused
    Sorry for my englisch, i am a german player, Hope you help me anyway

IMG_3782.jpgIMG_3783.jpgIMG_3784.jpgIMG_3785.jpg

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    too much work but i can tell u from ur weaker pages rose fencer, soul hunter, lightbringer and cleric are worth working on
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    too much work but i can tell u from ur weaker pages rose fencer, soul hunter, lightbringer and cleric are worth working on
    and tf, dw, chaplain are a must ,manipulator also, at least from a gearing up, promoting, etc standpoint.
    training id focus on tanks first

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    what vip heroes do you have in shops? will be more helpful if you can take a screenshot of them.
    normally at your level ember blade is invincible. i strongly recommend you invest him + vanguard warrioror arcane sapper, crossed knight.
    i know many would recommend dwarf but i have to disagree, before tl80 warchief is better, after tl90 tf, ck&dk are way more useful than dw
    always train and give gears to dps first,not tank

Quote Originally Posted by ysun112 View Post
    what vip heroes do you have in shops? will be more helpful if you can take a screenshot of them.
    normally at your level ember blade is invincible. i strongly recommend you invest him + vanguard warrioror arcane sapper, crossed knight.
    i know many would recommend dwarf but i have to disagree, before tl80 warchief is better, after tl90 tf, ck&dk are way more useful than dw
    always train and give gears to dps first,not tank
    if you invest in AS do it at your own pace, imho he is very situational and useless til tl104 and trained. ck is never gonna be a better tank than Ldw, wc currently fades fast, why invest in him when he becomes useless to the meta after level 80's or 90's. eb and vgw combo is still fairly effective, but not for the current meta (depending on your server) its good combo for wog or gt. who to train and how much to train is user opinion, one reason I suggested to him to train some tanks is his low power levels/stars of his damage dealers, he will need some tanks staying alive to make use of what he has, again, only mho, and yes, what heroes are in what shops is helpful to know, very high servers dont have a lot of choices.

dw is dead meat cant provide protection at all, imao he is the most overrated tank.
    with regards to ur comment on as & ck, i must say you do not know how to build a team around as, my sapper serve meperfectly since orange.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    AS is a good dps, but can be countered fairly easily with eb vw teams, or TaP teams. I have him fully trained (books included), and use him often in both WoG and GA. At the lower levels I think NA is a worthy investment, but meanwhile get some bronze chests to get your hero stars. You'll have work to do if you want sapper to be in your core lineup, seeing that he's only 1* now

dw is dead meat cant provide protection at all, imao he is the most overrated tank.
    with regards to ur comment on as & ck, i must say you do not know how to build a team around as, my sapper serve meperfectly since orange.
    what server? what tl you using him at 'serving you perfectly'? because servers down in the low hundreds and below he wasnt used at all successfully past level 80ish until level 102+, just from my recollection.

as for dw being dead meat, i have no idea what you mean by that, very often he is the last hero alive.

yes eb+vw counter ck+as inga, however in wog you cant possibly select eb or vw before your mages, i only need put wd in my sapper team to counter you

for ga, tf+as rule vw for free.

for dw, a frontliner dies last in a team cant be a good tank

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Lvl 105, and DW still in my GA

yes eb+vw counter ck+as inga, however in wog you cant possibly select eb or vw before your mages, i only need put wd in my sapper team to counter you

for ga, tf+as rule vw for free.
    wut??

for dw, a frontliner dies last in a team cant be a good tank
    what do you want your tank to do? die fast and open up your middle and backline?

your dw just stand there and watch your mages easily get wrecked by sapper, pm, tap or rabbit, you obviously feel privileged having dw in your team hehe

your dw just stand there and watch your mages easily get wrecked by sapper, pm, tap or rabbit, you obviously feel privileged having dw in your team hehe
    as opposed to what? what do you deem as main purpose of a tank? other than ck's brief taunt, or tf roll to the back, there isnt much else stopping a rabbit pull, tap targeting weakest hero, as jumping to the most intellect, or pm hitting everything in front of him. just what are you trying to point out?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It's obvious Dw is dead meat... Don't you see NOBODY use him anywhere. Not in GA, not in WoG, not in Championship.
    Really don't see him that often as CK. Only worse is TF and DK..... Lol
    *sarcasm off*