Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worried state power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    vip level has nothing to do with training field, and for nonvips it's easier to do speedups as they have no use for the gems.
    lol sure we do.... we use it all on the events to 5* the GT heroes that pop up. i spent 22k during the christmas/new years event to 5* troll princess and upped dope king.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    vip level has nothing to do with training field, and for nonvips it's easier to do speedups as they have no use for the gems.
    Yes, Vip level has nothing to do with training field, that extra training slot at Vip 16, the third slot at Vip 18, and the 4th slot at Vip 20 will not affect training field at all.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Why not. With good planning you can easily have enough ressources for Warhall upgrades.
    I hardly burned a lot in furnace nor traded gems or gold for ressources and have WH6 and trainings field 45 for quite long time. My VIP lvl has nothing to do with that.
    The only thing a bit strange is how he can have 5 heroes that much trained without using quite some gems to speed up.
    But maybe he concentrate only on those 5,since trainingshall was released and others are not or only very little trained
    He have like 30 heroes same training

Quote Originally Posted by Leader Snow View Post
    its funny how u seem to know so much about him. first u say hes war hall 3 now u say he has 30 heroes with war hall 6 training.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    U just trump up dude. If u want WH6 and good training hero,go plunder 2hours.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    its funny how u seem to know so much about him. first u say hes war hall 3 now u say he has 30 heroes with war hall 6 training.
    What I'm trying to say it still impossible to happened now his team arena defense is red1 with 75.708 power that's too worried

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    What I'm trying to say it still impossible to happened now his team arena defense is red1 with 75.708 power that's too worried

with that Training it is easily possible - my TaP has fully lvl45 trained around 3k more power as without Training (or Little Training as have him on testserver). my PM even has over 3,5k more as not trained (as have him on testserver)
    That guy has not full lvl45 Training, but still high Training, that times 5 heros and you easily have a big boost

he has 2912 physical atk trained on a hero thats a lvl 41 or so training hall. as u can see all 5 heroes has an equiv amount of training. a fully geared r1 lvl 41 max trained team can easily have that power