Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crusade

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Crusade

What's up with Crusade being all of a sudden almost impossible to beat? I have lots of R1 and a couple of R2. Never ever had big trouble with Crusade, but now it's horrid.

What's up?
    I've played the game for over 2 1/2 years. Just wondering, cause this ain't fun.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Crusade difficulty is determined by power of your best 5 heroes (same as the team power ranking).
    Depending what team you use and how good geared and trained they are, still easy...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Crusade difficulty is determined by power of your best 5 heroes (same as the team power ranking).
    Depending what team you use and how good geared and trained they are, still easy...
    Yea, I know this, but the last Crusades have been way harder than anything I've ever encoutered. There's no difference in my best 5 heroes. There change is somewhere else. Most of my heroes are fully geared. Others are complaining too, but since not more people are complaining, this might be something that's wrong here. It's just odd, cause nothing has changed in my group of heroes. I'm trying to open minded, but it's so annoying.

Ps: The only new thing is Evil Blood. He's just R and fully geared. So it shouldn't be different.

Ok, things are easier after I reset the last crusade which I for the first time ever had to forfeit. I usually take 1-2 crusades every day.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Crusades uses teams from your own server. So maybe some other players become stronger, have some heroes like tarot or er trained, etc. You need to focus on heroes that help you beat them.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniM00se View Post
    Yea, I know this, but the last Crusades have been way harder than anything I've ever encoutered. There's no difference in my best 5 heroes. There change is somewhere else. Most of my heroes are fully geared. Others are complaining too, but since not more people are complaining, this might be something that's wrong here. It's just odd, cause nothing has changed in my group of heroes. I'm trying to open minded, but it's so annoying.

Ps: The only new thing is Evil Blood. He's just R and fully geared. So it shouldn't be different.
    if you are playing in server where lot of rich ppls, with lot of players have high Grand Total Power, then probably you encountered fully trained teams.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change anything on Crusade. And please note that the power of the teams you fight depends on your top 5 heroes' power. If we receive many reports like yours, we will be able to investigate this issue. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    And what's the big deal about having to retreat? Do you face 5-6 maxed trained rabbit teams every day?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change anything on Crusade. And please note that the power of the teams you fight depends on your top 5 heroes' power. If we receive many reports like yours, we will be able to investigate this issue. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty just change the loots, they are SUPER CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniM00se View Post
    What's up with Crusade being all of a sudden almost impossible to beat? I have lots of R1 and a couple of R2. Never ever had big trouble with Crusade, but now it's horrid.

What's up?
    I've played the game for over 2 1/2 years. Just wondering, cause this ain't fun.
    I still can do crusade with 4x speed and auto. It done in less than 10 minutes. Try this form : TF ER SORC CHAP & LB.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Arok View Post
    I still can do crusade with 4x speed and auto. It done in less than 10 minutes. Try this form : TF ER SORC CHAP & LB.
    stating you can do something using a hero most people dont have is not extremely helpful

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Well you could always hire one to use. But that being said, I highly doubt that team could go all the way on auto fight, maybe you don't get 5-6 rabbit teams a day like me. He just needs to pull sorc chap or lb and you're screwed.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Well you could always hire one to use. But that being said, I highly doubt that team could go all the way on auto fight, maybe you don't get 5-6 rabbit teams a day like me. He just needs to pull sorc chap or lb and you're screwed.
    agree, i start running into wabbit teams at ch 8

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    It really depends on which server you are playing. In general I think crusade on dead/weak server is easier

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    I don't. I face 3-4 rabbits and can survive on auto. Good team, crusade is done in 5-6 minutes on auto and x4, believe it. Very few retreats on very bad rng.