Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fake Championship Winner?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Honestly, I only chimed in because the backlash against GC and Ma13 was bs. Both are great players and people. Both are from same guild. Both EARNED their way to the finals which is not easy. Then GC did something that was selfless in my opinion. He also did something many others did before but I see no crying about it? I searched. This has been going on in all aspects of the game for a long time. But this clown picks this moment to whine? I'm sorry. I don't agree. I'm also certain no one would would have anything to say if $5 in gems were not involved. If ucool were to so much as take 10 stamina from either player not only would they quit but many would quit. They did nothing wrong period. Redzinc, I agree with you 100% and so does 80% of the guys that play the game. Unfortunately the other 20% will always whine, cry and throw tantrums at anything that they can. Arenas, Gt, WoG, Champ, I can't make feasts anymore. There will always be something......and forlorn, your at the front of the pack with the crybabies. Change your huggies and then speak

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    for the people who actually read each posts instead of mindlessly arguing ull see that i never complained about the betting nor have i lost anything from it. i simple stated it was wrong and not the right thing to do. i even quoted the TOS directly showing where it says this is not allowed. u guys seem to read between the lines and argue for the sake of it. im not asking for a punishment, im not asking for anything at all to be done, im just stating the fact this is wrong and will continue to do so until anyone here can prove otherwise. for whoever just ignored this fact heres the direct quote from TOS once again.

Using or exploiting errors in design, features that have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Hey Betty,
    it looks like that current Championship winner Ma13 had last fight vs GroundControl arranged (both players are from the same server).
    GroundControl assigned only 4 heroes to each fight and using this trick Ma13 could win the Championship (Ma13 earned more points from these easy fights).

In my opinion I am not alone who bet on that fight. Is this behaviour ok? Is it fair vs other players who were trying to win the championship?

Thnx for reply.
    I don't see how this is a problem.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    What GC did is not wrong in my opinion because of this: you spend money to play a game and also invest your money in what you bought in that game, is your investment and you do as you wish, how as you see fit for your benefit. Also keep in mind that his actions never had a direct impact for others just more indirect because of the betting,so the first aspect of this issue is the freedom of the player to do as he wishes with his account (business), other players that were affected by his actions were doing bets as their first actions so there are their free choices with coming consequences.

Sorry for my bad english, is my second language.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Uh123 shut up, we get it moron. Same could be said by nerfing rank in arena you idiot. Go away

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Stfu View Post
    Uh123 shut up, we get it moron. Same could be said by nerfing rank in arena you idiot. Go away
    exactly... wow u finally understand. i already stated in my post earlier theyre the same type of thing and 90%+ of the people are doing it, therefore 90% of the people are wrong.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    Using or exploiting errors in design, features that have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players
    Everyone could use not full teams in champ/tournament/arena. Just try put 3 heroes in arena right now - ucool wont ban you, even wont warn you. There is no advantage, no bugs or errors in design here. Stop talking it was wrong and not morally. It was a game 'Heroes Charge'. How long do you play in this game, dude?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You think it's morally wrong, but not everyone feels that way. We're entitled to our own opinion.

That being said, it doesn't really matter what we feel, but what actually matters is if ucool will take action. So at least players will know that such action is condoned

The OP is about if these players will be punished, and so far devs are still unsure. I don't read every post you have uh123, cause it's more or less about the same moral stuff

two other examples from the last championship, groundcontrol/fatality clearly rigged the championship results.
    of course they can do what they wants, but if ucool let ppl bet on the matches ucool have to guarantee that the matches are fair and that everyone that try to throw a mach will be punished.
    if they can't guarantee this they have to remove the bet option.
    it is only my opinion of course.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0291.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	12209

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0292.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	12210

Quote Originally Posted by Greggus View Post
    but if ucool let ppl bet on the matches ucool have to guarantee that the matches are fair and that everyone that try to throw a mach will be punished.
    Another genious in the chat. Who did force you do a bet? Dont make a bet thats not yours. Why do you think it should be like you want, not like GC and Ma13 want? Who are you?
    I hope ucool will punish ppl who vote for punish other players who have done nothing wrong. Go play Pokemon Go

Well, don't understand why you are offensive and to be honest I don't know who are you too ... btw I said that gc, ma and everyone can do what they wants but if ucool let the players bet, the match have to be fair ... it is my opinion, I respect you and what you think even if I don't agree ... and you should do the same.

and you should do the same.
    Do tell me what should i do and i wont tell you where you go. So ucool gave you a bet - it doesnt matter they should do anything else for you. I believe you're old enough. You don't have to do this if you don't want to. Its fair. Try use your brain next time.

Evangeline, you are talking like that because you are a fatality member.
    As a member of the guild that rigged the championship you had the advantage of knowing the final results of the matches before the fight ... so you can bet without any risks.
    I have nothing against ma, gc, storm, mallard and all the big guns of your guild ... some of them are friends, they are all great players and have the power and the skills to win everything ... if the actual rules allow them to act like that, they haven't done anything wrong.
    What I'm saying is that isn't fair when many ppl can bet over a match thinking that is a real match and in reality the match is rigged. So it is ucool that must introduce new rules to avoid the problem or the same ucool must remove gems bet.
    And fyi Evangeline I only use free bet from when I realized that the whole championship is rigged, and I win my bet because it was on ma.
    So pls Evangeline stop talking in a offensive way because you are nothing without the big guns of your guild.

So pls Evangeline stop talking in a offensive way because you are nothing without the big guns of your guild.
    Well, Its not fair im with my friends, with big guns and you're alone. You should send massage to Ember or Betty about it. I believe they will find for you some guns
    Stop thinking that everyone should something to you. If ma13, storm, gc did nothing wrong so why ucool should remove gems bet?! Its hard to be alone in this game but seriously... you lost your free bet and mind.

I'm good as I am little boy! ... And I win my bet!
    Btw I try to explain better, just for you that seems that are not so smart as well as you are a little underpowered to talk like an adult.
    A little example of what a rigged match can be:
    - champions league final. Barcelona vs Real Madrid
    - Stegen, Messi and Neymar don't take the field and Barca plays the whole match 8 vs 11 without the goalkeeper
    - Barca lose the match and all the members of both teams (masseurs and cleaning staff included) wins a great amount of money from the bet that they had made.
    Well I think that something would happen.
    And just a reminder. Gems are a virtual currency in the game and we buy gems directly with real money.
    Btw it seems that ucool (Betty) already said that throwing championship matches is something not allowed so I wait for a final word from Ucool.