Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 90

Thread: Fake Championship Winner?

  1. #31
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    And uh123 and all the rest of you idiots. I personally know GC. Who the hell are you babies to tell him how he should play the game. I'm certain he pays ucool tons of money to play as do all the finalists. Quit bitching over your lost gems. Making yourself look stupid and childish. This is a big money game obviously. Wash your vagina out and STFU. You don't bitch when your riding him all the way to the finals cashing him in like a cash cow. Then when he HELPS HIS FRICKIN GUILDMATE THAT JUST SO HAPPENS TO MAKE IT TOO? How hard is it to make championship for one guy let alone two? And then he has rare opportunity to lift his guildmate to championship and none of your selfish idiots would do the same? I bet you wouldn't retards. I believe you. It's sad to see what I'm seeing. The bullshit against GC because you losers lost gems. Not the selfless act he did but because your butthurt over $5. You say nothing about chopper rise in rank but talk your bs about a good guy that DID NOTHING WRONG. Screw off

  2. #32
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    By the way, I lost gems too. So what. In my opinion what GC should have done is just show his teams to ma13 and be done with it. Then you guys can whine over that. Archon is right. I've seen guildmates purposely help each other in WoG. If you haven't your stupid or blind. We have seen guilds help one another in gt. We have seen prior to this guildmates helping one another in championship PRIOR TO THIS!!! And now it's all the sudden "wrong" "immoral" etc? Again, looks like we have more girls with aching vaginas playing this game than I thought

  3. #33
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Stfu View Post
    And uh123 and all the rest of you idiots. Newsflash, I personally know GC. The guy does a lot for everyone in game and out of game. Who the hell are you babies to tell him how he should play the game. I'm certain he pays ucool tons of money to play. More than any of you crybabies. Quit bitching over your lost gems idiots. Making yourself look stupid and childish. This is a big mans game. Wash your vagina out and STFU. You don't bitch when your riding him all the way to the finals cashing him in like a cash cow. Then when he HELPS HIS FRICKIN GUILDMATE THAT JUST SO HAPPENS TO MAKE IT TOO? How hard is it to make championship for one guy let alone two? And then he has rare opportunity to lift his guildmate to championship and none of your selfish idiots would do the same? I bet you wouldn't retards. I believe you. It's sad to see what I'm seeing. The bullshit against GC because you losers lost gems. Not the selfless act he did but because your butthurt over $5. You say nothing about chopper but talk your bs about a good guy that DID NOTHING WRONG. Screw off whiners ..!..
    so let me get this straight... wat ur saying is if i give everyone i see $100, treat people to lunch/dinner, walk elderly across the street, give up my seat on the subway its now ok to steal a kids lollipop. sry but no, 1000 rights does not change a wrong into a right. it "might" make up for it but it definitely does not change the fact it was wrong.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  4. #34
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    Uh123, no idiot. What I'm saying is change your tampon. Shut your stupid mouth and quit whining over $5 worth of gems. I'm saying don't attempt to tell anyone else how to play their game. You didn't read a word I said. What did he do wrong? Dropped his guard to help a friend? Is that in the rules of gameplay to not do? Who are you to decide what these guys can and can't do? Your babies are whining not because of "morality" "right and wrong" but because you lost a bet. Quit your crying. Nobody anywhere wants to listen to a whiner who's butthurt over something so trivial.

  5. #35
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    well look wat i got for u

    Using or exploiting errors in design, features that have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players

    using 4 heroes, 5 orange or watever weak team is purposely exploiting errors in design and ur giving an advantage over other players in a competitive area.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  6. #36
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    You are as stupid as you words. Interpreting that as you see fit. Give me your address. I have a box of tampons for you. Lol, you are undoubtedly the biggest whiner I've seen in any game. Again, get your mom to work a couple of extra hours on the corner tonight to reimburse you your $5. Lol

  7. #37
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    7
    $5 for some popcorn please, thanks

    Just a reminder, forums aren't for personal attacks, take your shit elsewhere.

    What if he puts 5 orange heroes? Isn't that throwing as well.. 4 r2 is definitely than 5 o..

    You can punish them, but it will never end. Morally wrong, but this game isn't based on morals.. people find loopholes and exploit them.. just get on with life

  8. #38
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryankwokster View Post
    $5 for some popcorn please, thanks

    Just a reminder, forums aren't for personal attacks, take your shit elsewhere.

    What if he puts 5 orange heroes? Isn't that throwing as well.. 4 r2 is definitely than 5 o..

    You can punish them, but it will never end. Morally wrong, but this game isn't based on morals.. people find loopholes and exploit them.. just get on with life
    exactly thats all were proving
    i know itll never end as people are doing it daily giving up spots in arena which is literally the same exact rule breaking. not expecting a punishment but when someone comes in and say its not wrong its not happening.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  9. #39
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i know itll never end as people are doing it daily giving up spots in arena which is literally the same exact rule breaking.
    So do you want ban or punishment for 80% of players and get some gems? Is it not wrong?
    Ucool made guilds for a reason, so they cant punishment ppl when they try to get advantage and its not wrong. If you good person you have good guildmates who help you, if you an asshole - you lose gems. Fair enough.

  10. #40
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    So do you want ban or punishment for 80% of players and get some gems? Is it not wrong?
    Ucool made guilds for a reason, so they cant punishment ppl when they try to get advantage and its not wrong. If you good person you have good guildmates who help you, if you an asshole - you lose gems. Fair enough.
    nope never in any of my posts did i say they should be banned nor punished as im sure theres so many of u out there ucool wouldnt have a chance to do so, but nevertheless its still wrong. example millions upon millions of people jaywalk everyday without going punished. yes jaywalking saves u time but guess wat just cause its not punished doesnt mean its not wrong. i have no idea how u were brought up but just cause u werent yelled at or punished for something doesnt turn that into something u did right. u prolly still have the mentality that cheating on tests is totally right unless ur caught.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  11. #41
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    u prolly still have the mentality that cheating on tests is totally right unless ur caught.
    Prolly i still waiting for rule that was broken by GC and Ma13. Show me the link please. Not a Bible - there is no place for preaching. You have 1 day for answer.

  12. #42
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Prolly i still waiting for rule that was broken by GC and Ma13. Show me the link please. Not a Bible - there is no place for preaching. You have 1 day for answer.
    ohhh, a deadline....

    and stfu, ur name applies well, since u just made it to berate people specifically in this thread.

    i rarely agree with anything uh123 says, however in this case i do agree, what was done fked up a lot of players on a lot of servers, is it punishable? no, not really. does it violate the eula? ehhh, probably not, is it moral and ethical? id have to say no, but most people arent moral or ethical when it comes to self interest.
    ive seen entire guilds throw matches for their own gt coin betterment, pissed me off but wth, dont bet on something that is not regulated or controlled or you get what you do is the only moral here.

  13. #43
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    Isn't gambling morally wrong in the first place. So maybe all those who are complaining about this being morally wrong shouldn't be betting on the results of gt or gc at all.

    I have no morals and am therefore all for this kind of behaviour. I always lose all my 500 gem bets anyway cause it appears that I am totally useless at picking a winner so couldn't care less if I lose because I make bad life choices or because the result was predetermined.

    I do hope that Betty is joking about punishing either of these players. The guild aspect of this game is that best part of it. Making friends and working together is surely what the game is all about. If someone has performed the selfless act of ruining his own chances of winning something for the benefit of his friend, I say this is a great act of friendship and should be applauded and not criticised.

    One thing I learnt a long time ago which you might find helpful is don't bet on guildmates in gc and don't bet on sister guilds in gt. However the flip side to this is that there is an in game mail system, just message them and ask them if it is safe to bet on them. You might even be advised that they are going to throw the match and advised which way to bet

  14. #44
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    7
    Guess I have different morals then. Sad me will be judged to be a cheater in tests.

    Let me ask another question. If ma13 and gc were to be punished, then what is a justifiable punishment? And will the other championship participants get a reimbursement of what they potentially could've gotten? Don't see a win win situation here. Maybe uh123abcd has a solution

  15. #45
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    13
    Seriously guys this is just a game I don't think there is morally right or wrong done here. Even if they throw away their match you can just think of it as part of their strategy to earn GT coins or almighty soul stone and almighty gear fragments.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •