Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1942

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

  1. #1471
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1

    Angry Always stuck at 0%

    Hy HA dev, why when I'm play party always stuck at 0% this in not good. I'm always get notification -5 point because afk, actually I'm not afk but i can't in to battle.
    Always like that make very disappointed before update never like this.
    Kisanakô

    11900428

  2. #1472
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    I lost my account
    My ID was: 3168528
    My new id is: 13715689

    I reset my phone and I installed the game and affiliated with the new account instead of getting into the old account.

  3. #1473
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaps021 View Post
    Hi betty here I'am again , There's a new bug in matching display here's a Screen Shot for Proof

    IGN: {GB} レムW ✍
    ID: 170173
    SERVER 3: ASiA


    Regards,

    Mark Fuentes

    Attachment 13426
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also tell us your device model to check please? So that we could get a device and try reproducing it. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #1474
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaps021 View Post
    Hi betty in After game poster when you get Quadra Kills in on game battles after the game the poster display stated it as PENTAKILL rather than QUADRA KILL . here's a Screen shot attached for proof.
    Attachment 13427

    IGN: {GB} レムW ✍
    ID: 170173
    SERVER 3: ASiA


    Regards,

    Mark Fuentes
    Dear Player
    Could you also attach a screenshot and mark where you saw the Pentakill please? Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #1475
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Almdudler View Post
    User ID: 2314919
    Bug: "Harker" (Warrior of light)

    His second skill "Sacred Storm" can't be cancelled once activated but the description says: "Tap the ability again to stop casting"
    This needs to be fixed (and pls make the ability useful at all give it some lifesteal or let it scale with lifesteal from your attacks)
    I'm sorry if this is already mentioned I didn't check the last 98 pages
    Regards Almdudler
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #1476
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kisanakô View Post
    Hy HA dev, why when I'm play party always stuck at 0% this in not good. I'm always get notification -5 point because afk, actually I'm not afk but i can't in to battle.
    Always like that make very disappointed before update never like this.
    Kisanakô

    11900428
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your problem to our developers again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #1477
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NewDay View Post
    I lost my account
    My ID was: 3168528
    My new id is: 13715689

    I reset my phone and I installed the game and affiliated with the new account instead of getting into the old account.
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #1478
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    2
    Angle of vengeance third skill bug,
    Why doesnt it stun anymore?
    Is this a nerf?
    He already got weak with old nerf on claw, i think this wasnt needed.

  9. #1479
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We are so sorry that it has to be separately downloaded. We will ask our developers and see if we have a better way. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    No answers yet?

  10. #1480
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    3
    I can not open Premium Chest.
    I tried to quit the game window and log in again, but it lost after I log in.

    Please fix it, it happened to me for 2 weeks, and it is not fixed yet.
    KakaoTalk_20180108_105446868.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20180108_110335444.jpg

    User ID: 464624
    Suggestion or BUG: I can not open Premium Chest.
    Device Model(for BUG): Samsung Galaxy S7

  11. #1481
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzoom View Post
    Angle of vengeance third skill bug,
    Why doesnt it stun anymore?
    Is this a nerf?
    He already got weak with old nerf on claw, i think this wasnt needed.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #1482
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nguytroa View Post
    I can not open Premium Chest.
    I tried to quit the game window and log in again, but it lost after I log in.

    Please fix it, it happened to me for 2 weeks, and it is not fixed yet.
    KakaoTalk_20180108_105446868.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20180108_110335444.jpg

    User ID: 464624
    Suggestion or BUG: I can not open Premium Chest.
    Device Model(for BUG): Samsung Galaxy S7
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that they are working on it now. And it's a display error that you actually got the reward. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #1483
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    3
    Betty, why do not you add heroes to stores on older servers? Even the hero for the entrance of the month.

  14. #1484
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzoom View Post
    Angle of vengeance third skill bug,
    Why doesnt it stun anymore?
    Is this a nerf?
    He already got weak with old nerf on claw, i think this wasnt needed.
    Dear Player
    Our production team colleague told me that it not a bug. But we feel so sorry that we forgot documenting it in the update changes list. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #1485
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    hello I need help with my heroes arena account, I install the game on my new cell phone and by mistake I overwrite the data of the new account in my main account. I hope you can help me.

    Main account: 2522704
    Server: America

    New account ID: 14005642
    Server: America

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •