Page 71 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1825

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Tirador View Post
    USER ID: 1040584
    Hi there HA, recently got bugs in the game, lost 3 in a row. hope you can fix it, thanks Attachment 12987 Attachment 12985. Attachment 12986
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Mayor bug after last update

Hi. It happens that when your hero dies in battle, do not respawn in base after the CD time to revive expires. The controls, skills and spells turn it on but your hero continues where he died without revive. And your teammates continued with the battle. With a bot? They told me that my heroes continuing. Regards
    Screenshot_20170722-183922.jpg

Screenshot_20170722-184218.jpg
    USER ID 988340 SERVER AMERICA 1

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Are you guys serious about extending Ambition's price after another 38 days? its already been almsot 2 months since we had a new hero. it's not like your game is perfect for us to enjoy while we wait. You'll had promised a new hero every week until you'll decided to changes you terms saying the heroes will not be relased unless they meet you quality and standards. Makes me wonder what level of standards you guys have when you'll cant solve a simmple problem for over 4 months!!! To make things worse instead of fixing my invite problem you'll bugged it more and reduced my invite count from 9 to 6!! Fucking waste of time and money you'll are. Nothing else.
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

New Comers
    This happens also to all of us here in my guild. in addition to that, once get killed you don't get to respawn and you will still be visible in map in 2 different locations as map has the small view and zoomed view.

Quote Originally Posted by super_yo View Post
    Hi. It happens that when your hero dies in battle, do not respawn in base after the CD time to revive expires. The controls, skills and spells turn it on but your hero continues where he died without revive. And your teammates continued with the battle. With a bot? They told me that my heroes continuing. Regards
    Screenshot_20170722-183922.jpg

Screenshot_20170722-184218.jpg
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The reviving bug will be fixed in the coming hotfix which would be updated in a few hours. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Mond3 View Post
    Are you guys serious about extending Ambition's price after another 38 days? its already been almsot 2 months since we had a new hero. it's not like your game is perfect for us to enjoy while we wait. You'll had promised a new hero every week until you'll decided to changes you terms saying the heroes will not be relased unless they meet you quality and standards. Makes me wonder what level of standards you guys have when you'll cant solve a simmple problem for over 4 months!!! To make things worse instead of fixing my invite problem you'll bugged it more and reduced my invite count from 9 to 6!! Fucking waste of time and money you'll are. Nothing else.
    Dear Player
    Sorry about that, for new heroes, we are still making a bunch of new heroes for our 1.0 version. Our producer thought that the quality of our current heroes are not as good as what we expected that we had raised some criterias for our future heroes. And we would like to keep at the pace of 2 weeks a new hero in our 1.0 and later versions. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Mostix View Post
    This happens also to all of us here in my guild. in addition to that, once get killed you don't get to respawn and you will still be visible in map in 2 different locations as map has the small view and zoomed view.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The reviving/respawning bug will be fixed in the coming hotfix which would be updated in a few hours. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar

Eisha Way too OP

User ID: 3221137
    Hello Heroes Arena.
    Well i think eisha is WAY 2 OP.
    Reduce her dammage or make that she will no longer have like ultimate turret aimbot. She can Literally oneshot me when i have half of the health. Please reduce her dammage and remove turret aimbot.

#MostAnnoyingHeroEver
    Best regards,
    Sniper

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry about that, for new heroes, we are still making a bunch of new heroes for our 1.0 version. Our producer thought that the quality of our current heroes are not as good as what we expected that we had raised some criterias for our future heroes. And we would like to keep at the pace of 2 weeks a new hero in our 1.0 and later versions. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yea yea. Fuck you'll. I'm out. You'll aint worth shit.
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    User ID: 3221137
    Hello Heroes Arena.
    Well i think eisha is WAY 2 OP.
    Reduce her dammage or make that she will no longer have like ultimate turret aimbot. She can Literally oneshot me when i have half of the health. Please reduce her dammage and remove turret aimbot.

#MostAnnoyingHeroEver
    Best regards,
    Sniper
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

User ID:3221137
    Suggestion
    Developers,
    Heroes Charge is full of heroes. You guys even added trigger to heroes charge. We want new heroes too!
    And a question: are you guys working on skins?
    I really want them
    Another question - YT rank will be added?
    I have a YT channel and im rec heroes arena videos.
    Best regards
    Sniper

User ID:3221137
    Suggestion
    Developers,
    Heroes Charge is full of heroes. You guys even added trigger to heroes charge. We want new heroes too!
    And a question: are you guys working on skins?
    I really want them
    Another question - YT rank will be added?
    I have a YT channel and im rec heroes arena videos.
    Best regards
    Sniper
    Dear Player
    We are working on more new skins now. In this new season, we released a new skin which we aim to test our skin feature. And more new skins will come out in the next major update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

User ID=3221137
    Hello! If you are reading this you need to watch my heroes arena world record.
    Link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Mt...M&spfreload=10
    Hope you will enjoy!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Me paso jugando en 4 partidas
    Id:5771060
    Servidor:1. america
    El bug es que el mapa se voltea y queda al reves y mi camara no se mueve con el campeon y 1 partida no pude jugar literal solo podia escribir en todas lo mismo

PD: tienen que mejorar la sync con la conexion para que todos entren al mismo tiempo

User ID=3221137
    Hello! If you are reading this you need to watch my heroes arena world record.
    Link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Mt...M&spfreload=10
    Hope you will enjoy!
    Dear Player
    Thank you for filming Heroes Arena videos. I am not really understand what YT rank means. Do you mean showing Youtube videos/channels in game please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty