Page 6 of 142 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I live in Western Siberia. Problem still exists. Why is the way to your game server my default Asia? In other games on the Russian default in European servers

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Suret View Post
    I understand that all mobile mobs (except vg) almost the same, but heroes Arena exactly the same map (dash) as in the mobile legend. Can be seen that ucool again took ready and a little changed.
    Look I'll agree it looks like Mobile legends, but in the same breath each moba is unique in its own way. Mobile legends took the map from League of legends and then turned it into a mobile game. So they also took a already finished coding and just changed it a bit. Nothing wrong with that is there? People play mobas because they look like that. 3 lanes, a jungle, two bigger monsters to kill, turrets, etc. So if ucool took a map and customised it to suit their game, they have my respect. They took an already popular map setting and made it feel just as unique as any other new map setting out there.

Not hating on you Suret, opinions are the building blocks of a forum.
    After all..

There are no facts
    There are no dreams
    There is no fiction
    There is no reality

There is only perspective.

New Comers
    Trigger needs massive balancing. I don't believe he was intended to be this strong but it's a combination of his skills and this games mechanics, in a different game he may not be op at all but in this one he most definitely is.

Ps ingame name is same, look at my recent battles.
    Last edited by RomaniWoe; 01-05-2017 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Adding

Take the opportunity to change the graphics settings to lower. Since the game often crashes after the match. And you want to know the system requirements. I have a phone with 1GB of RAM. All modern games (with high-quality graphics) I have worked well, and your game crashes (it means the problem is not a smartphone, but in the game)

I waited a long time from the mob ucool. And I, in principle, no matter what there card. Just I do not want that there would be problems for them) As there were problems with Lilith Game. You can also redraw the map (to change the textures)

Quote Originally Posted by RomaniWoe View Post
    Trigger needs massive balancing. I don't believe he was intended to be this strong but it's a combination of his skills and this games mechanics, in a different game he may not be op at all but in this one he most definitely is.
    I don't agree, I've seen some really BAD Triggers out there. Besides even with his damage a bit of armor and hp shuts him down, just like any other marksman out there. His skills were make to be a dps kit, with the option to have some burst going for you with his ult.

If anything they need to change his passive. Not because its OP, but because in his kit its pretty useless. Unless his ultimate ability scales with magic damage.

So there's a question for the Devs: Does Trigger's Ult scale with magic damage? It says its a physical skill, so does it mean that he just basic attacks 3 times at once? Or do those bolts scale with magic damage?
    After all..

There are no facts
    There are no dreams
    There is no fiction
    There is no reality

Quote Originally Posted by Suret View Post
    Take the opportunity to change the graphics settings to lower. Since the game often crashes after the match. And you want to know the system requirements. I have a phone with 1GB of RAM. All modern games (with high-quality graphics) I have worked well, and your game crashes (it means the problem is not a smartphone, but in the game)
    Its still in BETA suret, connection and game crashes are to be expected..
    After all..

There are no facts
    There are no dreams
    There is no fiction
    There is no reality

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My opinion is that updates should be released asap.
    There are some bugs that really need to be fixed.

There's an update coming tomorrow I hear, so I suppose that should fix some problems
    After all..

There are no facts
    There are no dreams
    There is no fiction
    There is no reality

New Comers Contributor Level 1

In Game Bugs I found so far

Name:Amok
    Server:Europe
    In Game Bugs:
    1)Icebound item doesn't provide the extra attack bonus that the description says.
    2)Edged Stone item effect (% penetration) doesn't show at stat overview in game.Not sure if it's a display bug or actually not working.

3)While moving you can't point and pick a target.
    4)Frequently Tenacity items don't lower the supression times of skills deeming the items useless .
    5)Angelyne Moonlight ability (Dark Focus) does not provide the 30% lifesteal that the skill description mentions.
    6)Celeatial Wardens Bless ability doesn't actualy let you attack while moving.The character stops to attack. The only difference is the moving animation.
    7)Celestial Wardens Holy ability is not disturbed by Crowd Control abilities while the hero is casting it.
    8)Celestial Wardens passive (splash damage) can actually crit on targets. (Not sure if it was intended but its Overpowered as hell in team fights.

General Bugs

Burning Sun's Flare ability description

Admiral's Swell ability description

Jubilee's Ambush ability description

There are times where heroes will not show up at the hero overview tab

The spell tab sometimes bugs and shows only the heal spell. You also can't goo back to homescreen. The result is a game restart unless you have queued and find a match.

Suggestions

Make the Casual Tab the homescreen instead and give its place to the Chest selection or add arrows to navigate through the match modes at the current homescreen. It will make a more user friendly enviroment and easier to navigate through the options you have in game.

Add hero lore in hero overview

Add hero scallings in hero stat overview

Let people tap on buffs to see their effect so they dont have to go in game and try to search the differnce in their characters stats to know the effects that they provide. (Or make a page where you explain the jungle buffs & jungle creep's skills)

I believe Wild Cards Speed should be nerfed down to the casual adc's speed (340) due to the fact that the Crowd Control it provides with his superior speed make it almost impossible for melee champs to close the gap.
    Even if they do he can regain it because ...Tons of C.C

Try making tutorial in the casual map so the first time user gets used to the enviroment instead of throwing him in the first 2 minutes in ranked. (When I started I thought I was playing with bots but turns out i wasn't...Made more sense to me for the first match at least)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Tutorial for both lobby and ingame interface will be post in couple minutes, stay tune.
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "

ID:129776
    I feel like a tutorial or an explanation tab could be good for the rune page also is there a special reason as to the order they unlock and placement of runes? I know they unlock with lvl but what's with the order? Spell descriptions are still in the wrong language. Allow us to look up our current rank prize instead of starting a match. Show ability description if we hold the button down while in game. Be able to signal on map an attack location possibly (at least it wasn't working earlier). Maybe an explanation/tutorial of weapons system. I assume it's a ladder system buy a certain item to unlock other items for purchase but not sure.
    Last edited by D4RK574R; 01-06-2017 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Gamer id

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Bro, look at the discussion section. I already post a thread regarding to beginner tutorial
    Best Regards,
    Fear Me(Asia Server)

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. "