Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Just to clarify guys, its not actually character specific changes, it was a change to the targetting system theyve done that is a complete dickhead move by the devs. you now have to press and hold to bring up a channeling aiming focal point that brings up a red graphical effect for the target it will leap too etc. Its retardly bad and has made multiple champions completly unplayable. the only champion they intentionaly nerfed which was quake, and hes currently performing at about 1/3 of the power he was at.
    Frankly the devs that did this need firing and replacing with ones that know how to actually code

Synapsis
    ID: 193733
    Streaming HA & SoK Gameplay http://www.twitch.tv/phantom0165

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This is completely absurd from the start of the season everyone is complaining from this idiotic matching system to have to w8 30 mins to play one game and if u are a high rank u cant even play half the players quit and every time it's the same answer (our development team will check it) all the players complaining what is it to check how this game plan to compete with heroes evolved and others.
    This game was on top last season now it's a joke i know i will get the same response if i get any but every day this game is losing players.
    Do u think new players will w8 30 mins to play 1 round tyink again.
    Reverse back the matching system if u hope to keep the remaining player.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Soy soberano 17 estrellas. Tengo que esperar que los noob suban de divicion para jugar. Solo puedo encontrar partidas en algunos horarios y no todos los dias. Desde diamante me pasa lo mismo. El problema es que en ves de entrar a jugar la comunidad se queja y se va. Si no llorarian tanto ya no tendriamos el problema del emparejamiento. Pero como son unos niños llorones se van del juego y critican haciendo que otros jugadores tambien salgan. Y cada ves es peor para la gente que juega. Hay master en varios server. No llores tanto. Que imposible no es

I have completely uninstall this game coz devs dont give a shit out of your complaint, all they want is your money, all that i have spent in this game is all yours, i just take a look in this forum to see if the moderators is even entertaining complaints and i see even mods dont give a fucking shit, and i think its a wise choice to uninstall this crap and play heroes evolved, good luck to you guys who still play this shit

Actualizar los rankin

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Betty, Can we expect the dev's to revert back to the previous targeting system?
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballantines6589 View Post
    Да Бетти, помню. 204 сервер, имя в игре <A> ✯Sky✯
    Вот этот ник был!
    Проверьте прошу вас!!!
    Я уже 8 дней так не могу зайдти в игры "Действие аккаунта приостановлено"
    Dear Player
    Our system shows that you re-charged all the payment that the game automatically terminated your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsis0165 View Post
    Shadow Strike
    ID 2554569
    Dear Player
    Our admin told me that we can only send random card from our system. And we just sent one. Sorry about that. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by qwertydvorak View Post
    Thank you for the reply, but it's not a per-day issue. Once you're past 1000 XP on a level, the bar disappears until you level up. It doesn't matter if you come back a day or more later, it's still gone.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers also noticed the problem and they are working on fixing it now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsis0165 View Post
    After deeper looking into it, its not just shadow strike. Its actually the way any skill is targetting on auto cast without a target. multiple heros are affected by this bug. Burning Sun and Warrior of light are also having issues with it
    Dear Player
    We've reported this issue to our developers to confirm now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadeius View Post
    Sh Shadow Queen is broken I have to click on her Spells at least 5 or 8 times before the 8th they will use I can no longer move and buy in the shop at the same time I have to click it a hundred f****** times this game is completely broken I don't understand how you can update a game and make it worse you need to pick Shadow Queen or you need to give me my f****** money back. I'm so sick of losing because of your issues in the game okay. You guys completely ruined my KDA spread because I can't play properly with the hero I always use she is broken can you please fix her or can you please make my Katie a spread better than it is because this is your fault that I can't play my hero okay I put money in your game so I expect you to fix the problem
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us how much ping or latency you were having when this happened please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Mond3 View Post
    Betty, Can we expect the dev's to revert back to the previous targeting system?
    Dear Player
    I've just left a message to our developers. They will confirm that if it's a intended change or not. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We've reported this issue to our developers to confirm now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    can also add grim reaper to this list, which btw has practically made her the worst hero in the game, as her ulti wont cast even with a target selected and the casting target area is almost half the range of what she used to have. shes completly worthless and would gladly accept a refund for this character.
    Also Angelyne is heavily effected by this targeting up also. to the point she is near unplayable.
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us how much ping or latency you were having when this happened please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    this persons issue is exactly the same that we are talking about. it has NOTHING to do with latency. its the targetting issue your devs have created. whatever targetting change they have done is un-useable and needs removing and reversed. you have broken at least 4 characters i play and 2 more that i dont. Im highly tempted to quit for a few months untill you release some champions. if this is how you plan to move forward. it makes no sense to play a game where half the heros are unplayable because of the targetting. gameplay used to be good in this game. this update just made this game a 2/10
    Synapsis
    ID: 193733
    Streaming HA & SoK Gameplay http://www.twitch.tv/phantom0165

Ну спасибо вам Бетти.
    Содрали деньги, заставили ждать, не дали по играть.
    Офигенная оказывается у вас контора. 1 звезда вам!!!

Cuando piensan actualizar el rankin. Para que ponen los rankin si no los actualizan nunca.