Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    It's not a bug. There's a daily EXP limit for players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, As of today the EXP bar is not shown even before you complete the daily EXP limit. Attached screenshots.
    4aded63d-bfe9-48dc-8a91-e771b5d9f376.jpg365afae8-b0a2-41c4-be8f-f665cd3c186b.jpg

Kindly check into this.
    Last edited by Mond3; 04-07-2017 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Bleh
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Actualizar el rankin

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    edited.jpg

It is because you are almost level 27 you might have missed it.
    However the numbers have been removed entirely in the last update. It is now a progress bar that fills up with a yellow line as you progress. When you level up that yellow bar will shrink back too the right hand side and start over again, Hope this helps
    Synapsis
    ID: 193733
    Streaming HA & SoK Gameplay http://www.twitch.tv/phantom0165

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsis0165 View Post
    edited.jpg

It is because you are almost level 27 you might have missed it.
    However the numbers have been removed entirely in the last update. It is now a progress bar that fills up with a yellow line as you progress. When you level up that yellow bar will shrink back too the right hand side and start over again, Hope this helps
    It disappears after passing 1000 XP and then reappears after you level up and this has been happening for at least a couple of weeks. I've gone from level 17 to 22 over that period and it happens every time. It feels like a field width or screen space issue since it seems to occur at the 3 to 4 character transition.

Thank you for the reply, but it's not a per-day issue. Once you're past 1000 XP on a level, the bar disappears until you level up. It doesn't matter if you come back a day or more later, it's still gone.

Actualizar el rankin. No se actualiza el rankin. Maestros y soberanos 3 o + horas de espera para encontrar partida

Bug on shadowstrike last skill it doesnt hit target and to my surprise it even hit on the rock with no hero or creeps there, we manage to win the match but seriosly shadowstrike become unplayable in this new update also guild search not working

Quote Originally Posted by ericsonmc View Post
    Bug on shadowstrike last skill it doesnt hit target and to my surprise it even hit on the rock with no hero or creeps there, we manage to win the match but seriosly shadowstrike become unplayable in this new update also guild search not working
    I entirely agree as one of the strongest shadowstrike players out there, i just had her in an aram match, whatever theyve done needs to be changed TODAY.

She can no longer use it as auto cast, you have to target something before it will even cast.
    I stand directly infront of a enemy hero at 10% hp or so, hero is selected. cast ulti.... jumps across the screen to a minion.
    and a bunch of other inconsistent nonsense going on. she is entirely unplayable now. I refuse to wait for the next update for this to be fixed.
    Fix this within 2 days or i will charge back my money via google. This is entirely unacceptable
    Synapsis

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsis0165 View Post
    I entirely agree as one of the strongest shadowstrike players out there, i just had her in an aram match, whatever theyve done needs to be changed TODAY.

She can no longer use it as auto cast, you have to target something before it will even cast.
    I stand directly infront of a enemy hero at 10% hp or so, hero is selected. cast ulti.... jumps across the screen to a minion.
    and a bunch of other inconsistent nonsense going on. she is entirely unplayable now. I refuse to wait for the next update for this to be fixed.
    Fix this within 2 days or i will charge back my money via google. This is entirely unacceptable
    Yep, at first I thought my settings changed. But today shadow strike is really way off target with her ultimate. Kindly look into this.
    Oh and yes, my EXP bar is back after lvling up. Thanks~
    Last edited by Mond3; 04-08-2017 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Meh
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

After deeper looking into it, its not just shadow strike. Its actually the way any skill is targetting on auto cast without a target. multiple heros are affected by this bug. Burning Sun and Warrior of light are also having issues with it
    Synapsis

Seriously i am begining to curse this game, instead of having fun playing this game the developer is killing it, too much bugs and not to mention unneccesary system changes and character skills changes, old hereos arena are way much better than this latest build crap, instead of making this game a lot enjoyable, your ruining it thanks devs

New Comers
    Sh Shadow Queen is broken I have to click on her Spells at least 5 or 8 times before the 8th they will use I can no longer move and buy in the shop at the same time I have to click it a hundred f****** times this game is completely broken I don't understand how you can update a game and make it worse you need to pick Shadow Queen or you need to give me my f****** money back. I'm so sick of losing because of your issues in the game okay. You guys completely ruined my KDA spread because I can't play properly with the hero I always use she is broken can you please fix her or can you please make my Katie a spread better than it is because this is your fault that I can't play my hero okay I put money in your game so I expect you to fix the problem

New Comers
    Okay the main issues with Shadow Queen she does not go in and out like she supposed to with her teleport skill she freezes when you use her first skill it doesn't it doesn't use you have to click it a bunch of times before it will use this is made me get so mad and games because of the losing I never f****** lose I put money into your game and you guys don't give a s***. I don't know how you can help me fix this I don't know what to do or say I don't know how you're going to help me okay I feel like I've lost so much that's not even worth playing this game are putting any more money into this game

New Comers
    Is there any customer support that I can call is there anybody that I can get a hold of that's actually going to help me fix the problem are you guys going to fix the problem I've created and built my own games for Xbox 360 Avatar Legends I don't want to hear that you guys can't control this this is such a simple easy f****** problem to fix. I want something I want something done I'm I said oh Queen I want her KD spread for whatever it's like 69% now I want that s*** gone dude if you guys can completely erase her okay I have her as a king Champion right now can you completely erase her so I can start brand new with her maybe or maybe reimburse me up some diamonds because this is b*******.

El toro ya no sirve. Mejorarlo. 1 habilidad escala 300 500 700 1000 + 0 poder de habilidad. 2 habilidad escala 250 400 550 700 + 0 poder de habilidad. 3 habilidad escala 300 400 500 600 +0 poder de habilidad. 4 habilidad escala 500 800 1100 + 0.00 poder de habilidad.