Page 42 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

New Comers
    When it'll be solved i went down from gold4 to silver2 for only this problem i lost 12 matches now... Please don't fool us

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Since yesterday mage heroes have awful mana regen! Clearly something changed in game since I'm using same gear and same rune setup as always but at some point in battle I find myself unable to cast any skill! It was always possible to cast at least one skill now in heat of battle where my hero should be helping team to slow down enemies I'm unable to cast any of my skills.And chasing buffs doesn't help it's impossible with just 1 for it on each side and multiple heroes needing it

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Since yesterday mage heroes have awful mana regen! Clearly something changed in game since I'm using same gear and same rune setup as always but at some point in battle I find myself unable to cast any skill! It was always possible to cast at least one skill now in heat of battle where my hero should be helping team to slow down enemies I'm unable to cast any of my skills.And chasing buffs doesn't help it's impossible with just 1 for it on each side and multiple heroes needing it
    Welcome to mobas... Sorry but the buff thing is par for the course in the nature of the jungle setups... expecting more than 1 more blue buff on the map is a bit far fetched. I would also point out that the mana regen has not changed as far as I can see. An that your troubles there is a intricate part of playing resource based class. An your management of it is on you and how you will progress back to where it was easy to be before.

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsis0165 View Post
    Welcome to mobas... Sorry but the buff thing is par for the course in the nature of the jungle setups... expecting more than 1 more blue buff on the map is a bit far fetched. I would also point out that the mana regen has not changed as far as I can see. An that your troubles there is a intricate part of playing resource based class. An your management of it is on you and how you will progress back to where it was easy to be before.
    90% of the time I play Lil Witch or Winter Witch so by all that time playing them I know every detail about how they act.I have never once before reache base and not have mana to cast any skill with them. Never once this has happened before last update. I'm know how they behave and perform,WW had a bit issue with mana before too but never like this,when you at level 15 have no mana to cast any skill omething has drastically changed.And about monsters yeah,it's fine with me to have 1 as long as mana regen is reverte to what it was before.I only needed it at the very start of the battle and now I have to go for it whenever I can and if I get it. There were though battles in last season too and this issue never occured. Besides by now we all know after each battle we can expect something broken.
    This time I notice this,100% sure it wasn't like this before

90% of the time I play Lil Witch or Winter Witch so by all that time playing them I know every detail about how they act.I have never once before reache base and not have mana to cast any skill with them. Never once this has happened before last update. I'm know how they behave and perform,WW had a bit issue with mana before too but never like this,when you at level 15 have no mana to cast any skill omething has drastically changed.And about monsters yeah,it's fine with me to have 1 as long as mana regen is reverte to what it was before.I only needed it at the very start of the battle and now I have to go for it whenever I can and if I get it. There were though battles in last season too and this issue never occured. Besides by now we all know after each battle we can expect something broken.
    This time I notice this,100% sure it wasn't like this before
    Well with due respect during the course of those few games i picked up with and against I noticed your mana control was relatively weak, which is what you an easy pick for me to assassinate. Like you have a tendency to spam your rotations rather than moderate it for upcoming map control or team fights. Just a personal opinion an observation

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Could you give us your account id to check please? We will see if you connected to a distant server which will affect the latency. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Id 1949717

Well with due respect during the course of those few games i picked up with and against I noticed your mana control was relatively weak, which is what you an easy pick for me to assassinate. Like you have a tendency to spam your rotations rather than moderate it for upcoming map control or team fights. Just a personal opinion an observation
    There are videos from Alendris on both heroes I mentioned with gameplay,for example of how it looked like before.Unfortunatelly I had mine saved only in game and now they are gone ofc.It was a lot different before.No matter what I did before I'd never be on low mana at level 15, and that was when I just started playing them and with worse gear and rune setup.Lil Witch never lacked mana,WW yes you sometimes could run low on it but never on high levels like 15 yesterday.Difference is really easy to notice since my gameplay isn't much different than before update and I play those 2 most of the time.Can't tell much about other heroes since I didn't use them as much and still don't just speaking about those 2.At first I thought too it's just me but today I got LW in battle royale and couldn't believe how slow she gets mana back...specially there this was never an issue before,that's why decided to post about it

There are videos from Alendris on both heroes I mentioned with gameplay,for example of how it looked like before.Unfortunatelly I had mine saved only in game and now they are gone ofc.It was a lot different before.No matter what I did before I'd never be on low mana at level 15, and that was when I just started playing them and with worse gear and rune setup.Lil Witch never lacked mana,WW yes you sometimes could run low on it but never on high levels like 15 yesterday.Difference is really easy to notice since my gameplay isn't much different than before update and I play those 2 most of the time.Can't tell much about other heroes since I didn't use them as much and still don't just speaking about those 2.At first I thought too it's just me but today I got LW in battle royale and couldn't believe how slow she gets mana back...specially there this was never an issue before,that's why decided to post about it
    Fair enough, The only mana using champ i play lots is Quake, who is a mana whore for rotation anyway so I tend to hog the blue buff or headhunt and kill whoever has one xD
    But I have not felt a difference in general. Maybe it was champ specific regen ninja-nerfs i dunno.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Matching

The matching process after the update is really bad takes too long player who reached diamond can't match even if waited an hour....

Quote Originally Posted by [AP] Devastator View Post
    The matching process after the update is really bad takes too long player who reached diamond can't match even if waited an hour....
    im wondering, have you an AD tried queuing separately and seeing if it gives you a match in the same game, and filling the teams out with plats/golds etc. just as an experiment to try and figure out what the matching system criteria is looking for. and too see what kind of match teammates it gives you guys

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The matching depends on level each level play together even if u are matching with a lower rank it won't match i have tried.......

Fair enough, The only mana using champ i play lots is Quake, who is a mana whore for rotation anyway so I tend to hog the blue buff or headhunt and kill whoever has one xD
    But I have not felt a difference in general. Maybe it was champ specific regen ninja-nerfs i dunno.
    No idea really but something is different, like I said this was never an issue at all in Battle Royale and now it is.You can manage somehow to save mana with Lil Witch for example but Winter Witch can get really bad at some point when you need it the most.I have a feeling her Frost breath take more mana now than it did before, I used to upgrade it first because it used to take less than Ice Blast so maybe they take away same amount now? Don't know for sure but maybe that's it. I just got Quake in Battle Royale today and didn't notice it much with him either,at some point did get low on it but I've been over using it lol overall looked same as before to me but I played him just a few times so far so probably can miss to notice some changes if they were made to him. I wonder if Alolanduck knows more about it which heroes were nerfed and in what points, asked about it in his thread anyway
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Yeah there was nothing in the patch notes about it, actually the only mention of mana, was they actually buffed the starting mana capacity of all champs rather than nerf, but that said this is why i referred to it as a ninja-nerf :P

Yeah starting mana means a lot, there is really increase of mana at the very start of the battle and that helps a lot now. But I find it really strange that you can run out of it at so late stages in battle now unless you're getting killed to respawn or chasing buffs. Before some time it was easy to carry entire battle with good mana management without getting killed at all and only getting first buff to help
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Fix the goddamned issues that are causing insane jumps with ms! I just had horrible battle due to this,looking like an idiot running in enemy team and getting killed 3 times in a row for this damn reason! Switching from wifi to network data doesn't help either,jumping is still there,for a bit it stays stable but it still lags and makes it impossible to keep a track where you moved. This is on your part, 30mb speed on wifi is more than enough to make game run smoothly,why it doesn't is from your side! Only problem is people see us as idiots when such things happen,they don't know we play extremely laggy game on our side