Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordslifer View Post
    User ID: 133722
    Suggestion or BUG: Would you please change the voice of the AI in battle and replace it with a man voice . And currently I'm facing disconnection in battle even if I'm using LTE connection in addition sometimes my ping rise from 40~60 to 2000. That and a new bug my hero can't walk properly just like drifting with a car hope you can understand , and what makes our heroes powerful are equipment and not their skills your going to have a bad time when revamping them later to balance between them .
    Device Model(for BUG): samsung j1 (2016).
    Dear Player
    Does it happen a lot for the connection problem please? Does it only happen with LTE please? How about WiFi? And for the walking problem. Could you tell us which hero please? Or it happens to all heroes. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I have multiple complaints and suggestion about game as it is now.So to summarize this in one post:
    1. You have to add a place here on forum or some other place in game where you will describe certain things like for example buffs we get. I have no clue yet what buffs do we get from killing those creatures (whatever they are called) in jungle. And still have no clue where people find one of the buffs and mostly see some from enemy team having it, not someone in mine. You're currently assuming people who play this game have either played similar ones in past or have friends to teach them but what if they don't have any experience with it and no one to explain game mechanic.I'm one of those people and I started this game from the scratch and can't find some good introduction on what to do, some suggestions and advises etc...
    2. please, please, PLEASE solve the problem of AFKs!!! I can't remember when was the last time when I had all team in game, every single battle I have at least 1 AFK in team and most of the time it's 2 of them.This causes me to lose stars over and over and not getting anywhere this way. Explain to me how is it possible that over and over I have AFKs in team and enemy doesn't?
    3. Match level close payers and bronze with bronze, silver with silver etc...With current situation you get complete noobs sometimes and it's just making you more and more frustrated.I had once 2 AFKs in team and 2 standing in base and doing nothing for majority of the battle, at first they moved around a bit and later simply nothing. Just check this score that I made almost all my self and with such a lame hero for it. Ofc my team ended up losing since in the end I alone couldn't protect all 3 sides of the map, just check this screen shot to get the idea how this looked like...

4. Solve the issue with mail. Whenever there is a mail and you open it or even delete it red dot will remain on the mail until you open the game for 2nd time. And after the update there is a red dot on messages over and over whenever you open the game, you can't see what that message is but sure red dot will pop up every single time!
    5. Solve the issue of so called shadow battle and "match over" issue. As it appears we see one battle taking place and someone else sees completely different game, how is this even possible?! Last night I had this kind of battle in battle royale. I'm playing it great from what I see, had somewhere from 10 to 15 slays, my team is acting strange, standing somewhere in the middle of battlefield and I'm almost alone killing enemies and suddenly game freezes and I get match over after some time.So I close game, open history and see defeat, my character has 9 deaths and 0 slays...wtf?!How and why does this happen.? I saw same thing multiple times before outcome of the battle is always different from what we see and I even got message for being AFK and I never had battle like that what I see in history.
    6. Adjust some heroes. Example is Winter Witch who has way too low damage from basic attack, I found enemy with Warrior of Light being AFK so I went there to kill it and I'm hitting it over and over with all my skills and basic attack and it takes minute or so to kill it so how would WW kill WoL in movement?No chance.Talking about both enchanced not basic only ofc. Also his silence blocks all your skills even if you hit them before you were silenced.Seems like your controls act too slow in this case, makes no sense if I hit my skill before I got silenced why wouldn't that skill be used? This has happened multiple times so far
    7. Also sometimes you can see heroes walking through turrets and looks like it's much easier to avoid them now after the last update,And not to even mention standing in base killing heroes as they revive without being hit at all.
    8. If 3 people in team hit surrender why it doesn't count as surrender? Shouldn't it be based on majority? Doesn't 3 vs 2 make majority?
    Edit: now my hero got stuck in the wall when I returned to heal my self for the rest of the battle! Come one fix those issues, players have already reported many of them before!
    Dear Player
    1. Our developer are working on solving the buff description now. Red buff makes your attacks to also deal extra DoT damage. Blue buff gives you extra mana regeneration. A player's buff will be taken by the player who killed him/her.
    2. We are also working on it now and we also check the AFK ratio every day as well.
    3. It will be much better when we have enough players once we start our promotion campaigns. We have to widen the range at the moment to shorten the wait time.
    4. We are working on it as well.
    5. We are still checking what make the game inconsistent amoung players. The problem has the highest priority but we are still trying to locate the problem.
    6. We will review the feedbacks and game data periodically and then our developers will tweak the heroes.
    7. We've already noticed this problem.
    8. Maybe it's a bug. It worked in the last update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by juniorclar View Post
    Username: juniorclar
    lvl : 30 credit : 100
    ID : 839209

Good I come to report a bug when passing the level of king with my character I have a problem when finishing a game the screen freezes and when I look for my main hero I do not get my game advances, sorry for my bad English, I leave a photo I hope My reward for reporting a real bug, I'm from Peru.

Dear Player
    Could you tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Ergonaut1.0 View Post
    Don't fix any problem.
    Dear Player
    We are tweaking the resolution problem on some resolutions now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    This also happened with one of my guildmates. Apparently, the game does not support heroes that are beyond the title of King in their proficiency. The game will freeze whenever it needs to show the proficiency title of the hero. Please prioritize fixing this because a lot of players who play the same hero are almost reaching the max exp of King title proficiency. It crashes the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Please check what is going on with buffs, sometimes they appear and sometimes not, also cripple doesn't work anymore. I use this ability often and haven't seen it once working today please fix this asap, this is a major issue! I don't know if other abilities work when it comes to attack ones, heal works this is as much as I know for now so please check this.
    Dear Player
    Do you mean that you didn't see the red/blue buff after killing the monster please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by nguytroa View Post
    Match over problem

User ID: 464624
    Bug: When I was playing using Winter Witch, and I am going to be a MVP of the match. "Match Over" bug was shown and I can not go back our match. It was two times and exactly same condition.
    Attachment 12517
    When I checked the match history, it showed the very insane results
    Attachment 12518

I hope you can fix this problem soon.

Device: Samsung galaxy S4
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are still trying to locate the problem now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by hkslmt View Post
    when i get to lv22, i cannot get the exp from battle anymore, is it any limit on it or bug?
    I used a double exp card on lv21 , and still 2 days more, but i got zero exp each battle for 8 times. ( i am vip4)
    Dear Player
    There's a daily limit for player EXP. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I am linking this major bug in this thread:

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-ignore-please

Game crashes when your hero proficiency reaches MAX in king title.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Do you mean that you didn't see the red/blue buff after killing the monster please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes I killed the monster and no buff was on my hero. Also there was something either buff or whatever it was that gave purple-pink shadow to your team when you kill elements lord now that never appears,was that some buff to your team or what was it for? It never appears sonce last update.
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    User ID: 123291
    BUG: From the last update the game is loading and lagging a lot. I joined a guild and in Account Info appears Not in Guild.
    Suggestion: Make a option to remove or show just one time "The Ultimate Rune Set Has Arrived!" message that appears every time i log into game.
    Device Model(for BUG): Allview x2 Soul

New Comers
    User id:604560
    Bug: after ranked game guild contribution does not count any more.
    Please advise if it should count or not?

New Comers
    I already posted a bizarre incident that happened with me, not sure if it qualifies as a bug or not but i will link to the thread here

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...rt-Match-Issue

User ID: 1869976
    Suggestion or BUG: BUG possibly
    Device Model(for BUG): LGLS991 (LG G4)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello, I am here to report a strange bug that I saw last night. Please PM me if you want my user ID, and then you can check my match record.

So this is what happened: I went to ranked match, and everyone accepted. During character selection screen, 4 of us chose characters, but the 5th person never chose any character. The "slot" just remains blank and I can't even see his name or anything.

Then the countdown ended, and we went to that screen where you're loading from 0 to 100%. That 5th person is suddenly assigned a random character (Minotaur?) and he's assigned name like "Noble Minotaur". So I thought: oh this is an AI replacing a no-show player, neat. Maybe AI won't be as good as a human player but at least it's better than AFK.

But as soon as the game starts, the minotaur character just stands there and does nothing for the entire game. He finished with 0/0/0 and 3281 gold. Basically he never moved.

In the end we won the game because I think we're awesome, or we're just lucky? But this coulda been a disastrous 4 vs 5 and no one enjoys that kinda game. So please look into this and make sure if it's an AI replacing a no-show player then the AI would at least do something.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    So, there's this bug when an enemy player is afk the afk notification pops in the middle of the game (sometimes when you are teamfighting) and you can basically choose to send the enemy player to base or let the ia control him wich can be exploited to get easy kills. Please fix this is really anoying. (This has been hapening since i started playing)