Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I have display Resolution 1920x1200
    Id 102348
    IMG_20170119_193007_515.jpg
    2017_01_19_19.04.45.jpg

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    ID:675617

Suggestion: There should be a build path for the item Nirvana.It's very risky and not beneficial to stack 2080 gold unless it's 20 minutes into the game, which rarely happens. Magic shield and wooden shield in the build path would be really convenient and noob friendly.

Another suggestion is for Ice blades passive [Reinforced Mode]. There should be an indicator for the amount of stacks he has until the next skill is reinforced. Again, this would be noob friendly.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Id:427084
    Suggestion: it would bei nice, when we could See how is Our rank in comparision between The Servers; The mates in friendlist; Overall rank. This would bei nice. And a challange to become Nr. 1 on Server or World

New Comers
    Player ID:556962
    Lucent's first ability's tooltip is incorrect. It says "the next 5 autos in 8 seconds will shoot 3 arrows each." It only shoots 3 autos, then the ability cancels. Either it's a bug, or you just mistakenly put 5. Just wanted to let you know.
    Last edited by Vladimir68; 01-24-2017 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Fixing an error in post

New Comers
    User ID: 481287
    Suggestion or BUG: but not receiving extra stars for three win streak. I'm climbed from plat to masters without receiving three wins in a row...And yes check my history I win appt in a row..
    Device Model(for BUG): Android

Suggestion or BUG: when running south towards closes tower in middle of map, if you head west towards blue buff u will hit an invisible Wall. Until u take finger of movement stick, it won't let u pass.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SolidtaryX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shake Zilla View Post
    Suggestion or BUG: but not receiving extra stars for three win streak. I'm climbed from plat to masters without receiving three wins in a row...And yes check my history I win appt in a row..

Suggestion or BUG: when running south towards closes tower in middle of map, if you head west towards blue buff u will hit an invisible Wall. Until u take finger of movement stick, it won't let u pass.
    this report has been posted please check and this is not bug
    3 win streak are for bronze to gold .plat to master will not receive a extra
    IGN:☆Royal☆Nico♫
    Current Rank:Master ☆ x320
    Server:Asia Server(PH)
    Best Hero: (Wild Card)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    User ID: 169297
    Suggestion or BUG:
    SUGGESTION. It would be nice to see who is dead on the other team. Just a simple indicator with timer on who is dead and for how long before he resurrects.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazgo View Post
    ID: 761842
    Bug: Sometimes when you view friend list while ur in que and when the que pop up you still have in the middile friend lest screen. Also when when in loading take long time but wont load 100% so I quite the game and open it.
    Also sometimes it bug with the heros 2 heros will be in same.

Suggestions: Please try to fix the loading when all player 100% the game should start or at least 3 mins in loading.
    Another one I played other MoBA game and I liked it but this much better. But there was somthing missing in the other game when u get rank bronze, gold diamond master please aafter the season end let it show and display in the loading screen that this player had this rank. Like Leage of Legend where it show. Thank you and that what other game was missing so I dont play it anymore.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. For your Stuck in 100% problem, could you also tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    User ID : 897733

There needs to be a spelling correction /rewording for the tank Warrior of Light's skill righteous verdict. The way it is written doesn't make any sense.

"The damage increases by 5 as the target looses 1% health before the ability is cast. "

Shouldn't it read" The damage increases by 5 if the target loses 1% health before the ability is cast"
    Also to clarify is it just +5 damage added to the base damage (120 at lvl 1) or 5%? The 5% would be 6 damage at lvl 1.

Thank you and keep up the good work.!
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our colleague who's in charge of texts know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Shake Zilla View Post

Dear Player
    Win Streak bonus is only available for Bronze and Silver ranks. For the invisible wall, could you take a screenshot and mark the place please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I already posted that invisible wall admin betty.. i have already upload a video here.. kindly review all the post here..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    User ID: 403867
    BUG:*I used "BACK" because our base was under attack. Instead of bringing me back to the base, I was brought at the middle of mid lane.
    Device Model:*Samsung Galaxy E5

Id: 117546
    Ign: [LO].★XiN★PH
    model: xiaomi mi3
    Bug: level and runes

Im level 28 but i already counted the runes to be open but when i hit 28 none of the runes are unlocked.
    What is the max level of the account?
    What level of the account that can open the last 3 runes?

Screenshot_2017-01-25-23-20-41-960_com.ucool.heroesarena.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-25-23-21-03-014_com.ucool.heroesarena.jpg

Kindly check pls... PLEASE

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIXiNIIII View Post
    Id: 117546
    Ign: [LO].★XiN★PH
    model: xiaomi mi3
    Bug: level and runes

Im level 28 but i already counted the runes to be open but when i hit 28 none of the runes are unlocked.
    What is the max level of the account?
    What level of the account that can open the last 3 runes?

Screenshot_2017-01-25-23-20-41-960_com.ucool.heroesarena.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-25-23-21-03-014_com.ucool.heroesarena.jpg

Kindly check pls... PLEASE
    I suspect those are where the KING runes go.

Quote Originally Posted by Alolanduck View Post
    I suspect those are where the KING runes go.
    Thanks but i need to be sure first