Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146
Results 2,176 to 2,182 of 2182

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    UserID:41807652
    BUG: Delay touch response

Delay touch video: https://youtu.be/iPvk0FJXJqk

Most devices have this problem too.Please fix this problem IMMEDIATELY,thanks
    Last edited by ChunDaiSiuGaming; 02-25-2021 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Provide the user ID
    Heroes Arena Commentator

New Comers

Id

The game has a lot of bugs. At the beginning of the game, I could have used gem Stone, but in the middle of the game, the food mine gave me a gem Stone level 9, which caused me to bug the game, and I can no longer use gem Stone. please check it
    User id:444729
    Last edited by mohammaad; 02-25-2021 at 06:12 AM. Reason: I didn't say my id

New Comers
    User ID: 40430580
    Error: Not receiving the season's diamond reward !

I really like this heroes arena game, but playing rank without getting the diamond rewards of the season makes me very depressed, I really like the heroes' costumes, but after all the effort that I spent to climb up the rank (master 4), I was so happy that after all I would have 1000 diamonds, but after the season is over there is no diamond reward, I'm not sure the You already know this error, but there have been many people having this problem, so far this error has not been fixed !!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ayúdame a recuperar mi cuenta leve 288 vᵃⁿᴅᵘᵗᶜʰ estaba acoplada al correo leonfranck12@gmail.com
    Last edited by Turtle bruce; 04-09-2021 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Recuperación de cuenta

New Comers
    Why I got stucked in each and every games?

New Comers
    User ID:3331713
    Bug: I‘m getting kicked out of the game
    Device: Iphone XR / IOS14.4.2

After some minutes of playing i‘m getting kicked out of the game.
    It says „Your gameplay isn‘t synchronised to the server, please restart your game“ or something like that. When i try to reconnect i get into a loop of this.
    Overall my internet connection isn‘t the problem i were in wifi and also tried playing with my mobile datas ... no changes .. normally i‘ve a ping between 20-30 till this msg is popping.
    Please help me, i cant play anymore.
    ( i‘m loosing k/d and matches through this and its just unfair)

New Comers
    I guess they have just shutdown this game development anymore further because lack of resources and less payable recruitments. So my opinion is that they should either remove the game from global stores and shut it down completely if they don't to give us answers at all.