Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,007 of 2007

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

New Comers
    I wish we can have the same heroes even when we change server.

New Comers
    I used up more than 7k tickets and got 11 diamond roulette but got not even a single hero......this is not cool.....this is boring....lost interest

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Betty, can you increase Kors special attack in first skill better than before? This character is getting weaker and it's unstable.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Esheo View Post
    Takes too much time in matchmaking and sometime we don't match up....even after 10min also....pls do something about it because I can't rank up. During season 7 I faced the same problem so I stopped playing and even still now the same problem
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your Rank and on which server you play the game please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Mass View Post
    Betty, can you increase Kors special attack in first skill better than before? This character is getting weaker and it's unstable.
    Dear Player
    I will report this issue to our production team but Kors' win rate is pretty high at the moment that it would be a little hard to make him stronger at the moment. So I would not expect any tweaks that will further buffing him. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Mass View Post
    you obviusly dont know how to play with him...
    he is one of the MOST STRONGEST warrior of the meta game...
    insane mobility, immune to slows and stuns, and he have a INSANE DAMAGE...
    but he is the most difficult champ to play...

New Comers
    Id:467568
    Huawei Mate 9
    I downloaded the game from the Google store, when I go to play a normal 5vs5, after the heroes, the loading bar of everyone gets stuck at 22% and me in 13%, I close the game but when I restart it I notice that the game starts updating again and the version got downgraded back to 2.1.12.0.
    I go to the normal game and says that there is a new version of the game that it needs a restart, then it upgrades to 2.1.12.290 but when I enter again in a match the loading screen stuck for everyone in 22% again.
    I reinstalled the game but keeps updating and downgrading the game and dont let me play.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklovex View Post
    Id:467568
    Huawei Mate 9
    I downloaded the game from the Google store, when I go to play a normal 5vs5, after the heroes, the loading bar of everyone gets stuck at 22% and me in 13%, I close the game but when I restart it I notice that the game starts updating again and the version got downgraded back to 2.1.12.0.
    I go to the normal game and says that there is a new version of the game that it needs a restart, then it upgrades to 2.1.12.290 but when I enter again in a match the loading screen stuck for everyone in 22% again.
    I reinstalled the game but keeps updating and downgrading the game and dont let me play.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you attach a screenshot here so that we could submit a case to our developers please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers

Update issue

I have been having the same problem...
    User ID: 24532961
    Suggestion or BUG: on Matched every time I go in matched ts loading till 13% and everyone else 22.I try to restart the game it reconnect in the battle and still the same thing.When I go in rank it loads 13% and everyone is on 99% .When I restart it again I see that i have system message for negative warning and my account loses points.
    Device Model: eStar beauty 2 Quad core 7
    Last edited by ⭐Vic⭐; 10-25-2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Forget to say something

Quote Originally Posted by ⭐Vic⭐ View Post
    I have been having the same problem...
    User ID: 24532961
    Suggestion or BUG: on Matched every time I go in matched ts loading till 13% and everyone else 22.I try to restart the game it reconnect in the battle and still the same thing.When I go in rank it loads 13% and everyone is on 99% .When I restart it again I see that i have system message for negative warning and my account loses points.
    Device Model: eStar beauty 2 Quad core 7
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The loading problem should have been fixed by now. Please try again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi Betty,
    The ranking system is not working

Quote Originally Posted by Sxkxuxlxl View Post
    Hi Betty,
    The ranking system is not working
    Dear Player
    What do you mean by not working please? Do you mean that you didn't get the scores needed to rank up please? Or do you mean other problem or issues please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty