Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2127

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

New Comers

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Did you open several chests right before this happened please? It's a display bug which doubled the amount shown on the screen. But the server side didn't accept the doubled part. So some problems may occur when you bought rune with these shards. And the rune bought with these shards will disappear the next time you start the game. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thx.

New Comers
    Samsung a3, ID23380978
    I can't get reward from weekly questions (:
    Heroes Arena_2018-10-01-14-16-31.jpg
    Heroes Arena_2018-10-01-14-16-15.jpg

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I noticed sometimes my items in game not working. Like for example in one game today my hunter boots gave 0 movement speed and 0 attack speed on my purity. When I sell and rebuy then the problem is fixed. In some other games I was farmed up with maxed attack speed items and I'm like 2 levels above enemy purity and his attack speed items not even full but he has like 300 more attack than me without using frenzy.i think my items not working again but I don't know which item to resell its costing me games in rank

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykufi View Post
    I noticed sometimes my items in game not working. Like for example in one game today my hunter boots gave 0 movement speed and 0 attack speed on my purity. When I sell and rebuy then the problem is fixed. In some other games I was farmed up with maxed attack speed items and I'm like 2 levels above enemy purity and his attack speed items not even full but he has like 300 more attack than me without using frenzy.i think my items not working again but I don't know which item to resell its costing me games in rank
    Ther is lots of problems. Lots of bugs in rank game.

lol do you even realize what purities max attack speed is?

when you realize come back and tell me why you think, i think you're dumb for complaining about something like this. you should test your heroes before you start complaining. there's a testing ground for you to test EVERY hero you own.

2.25 no shit. I stated that there's a damn bug in some games what do you think I'm saying when I said I have full gear purity and still behind by such a huge margin in damage to a non fed purity whose also lagging behind in level? Show some fucking respect you retard im one of the best players in the history of this game who the fuck are you?

New Comers
    Hello can u please make players pay over 10 point when they don't start a game. Forexample all the top players in rank mode are running unfair matches with a team of 5 people. We need a fix for this issui.
    Or does the game system support cheaters!?
    Best regards

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Weekend chests could not be claimed. Please check

2.25 no shit. I stated that there's a damn bug in some games what do you think I'm saying when I said I have full gear purity and still behind by such a huge margin in damage to a non fed purity whose also lagging behind in level? Show some fucking respect you retard im one of the best players in the history of this game who the fuck are you?
    i'm a very well experienced player in NA if you need to know.
    -anywho can you see the Damage by numbers when you play on your phone?
    -also what did they build v.s you to make you feel they did more damage?
    -do you know if they crit-hited you more than once?

chat in ranked game dont work!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikcep View Post
    because this AI not player.do you see my team ranked match feed 0-5 1-7 but report system dont reply.if you report system dont reply you know its is AI.you are not lucky with this game
    Attached Images Attached Images

You idiot? This is ranked game in this game no AI noob