Page 119 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1941

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

  1. #1771
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by tamthan View Post
    why have 3 sovereigns in team?if rival team is master i don't care.Diamond Vs 3 Sovereigns this is balance of game?good gameplay for donate cash in game
    Dear Player
    It could happen if they grouped together. But as a diamond I and you queue alone. You should not see Sovereign players or it could probably be a bug. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  2. #1772
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    ID 1046171
    Server 1 America

    Sugestao: Troquem com mais frequencia os herois que podem ser comprados com pedras e suas skins (mesmo que pra isso diminua a quantidade de ofertas)

    Tambem sugiro que insentivem o chat, pois nao vejo mensagens, a um mes que jogo e apenas eu e um americano falamos la, uma vez (no global)
    Exemplo de insentivo: mensagens aparecendo na tela inicial do jogo, e no chat (podem ser "jogador **** fez um PENTA KILL no modo ****) ^^ a ideia é boa, espero que ajude s2

  3. #1773
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristi Mbm View Post
    ID 1046171
    Server 1 America

    Sugestao: Troquem com mais frequencia os herois que podem ser comprados com pedras e suas skins (mesmo que pra isso diminua a quantidade de ofertas)

    Tambem sugiro que insentivem o chat, pois nao vejo mensagens, a um mes que jogo e apenas eu e um americano falamos la, uma vez (no global)
    Exemplo de insentivo: mensagens aparecendo na tela inicial do jogo, e no chat (podem ser "jogador **** fez um PENTA KILL no modo ****) ^^ a ideia é boa, espero que ajude s2
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our productionn team know. And for the chat problem, it will be fixed in the 1.9 update. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #1774
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    😁Muy buen juego y de antemano muchas gracias😁

    Ayudenme a recuperar mi antigua cuenta por favor
    Resulta que tuve que formatear el telefono y se me borraron los datos de la cuenta antigua y ahora no dan ni ganas de empezar de nuevo ya que también en esa cuenta tenía skins:/
    Name: RataStyleCTM Lvl:45 ID:13345665
    Y el actual es Name: RataStyleHDP Lvl:5 ID:21247018
    Modelo: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

  5. #1775
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    It could happen if they grouped together. But as a diamond I and you queue alone. You should not see Sovereign players or it could probably be a bug. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    why rival team have Sovergein and Diamond?they have Eric(my friend is Top100 country VietNam) and 1 or 2 Sovereign.this not Bug or this is balance of game?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #1776
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tamthan View Post
    why rival team have Sovergein and Diamond?they have Eric(my friend is Top100 country VietNam) and 1 or 2 Sovereign.this not Bug or this is balance of game?
    my team Max ranked is Masters2,we lose very easy because both side streng very unequal.good gameplay for Top player
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #1777
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    😁Very good game and in advance thank you very much😁

    Help me recover my old account please
    What do I want to say? leathers of the account:
    Name: RataStyleCTM Niv .: 45 ID: 13345665
    Yes the real one is Name: RataStyleHDP Liv .: 5 ID: 21247018
    Model: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

  8. #1778
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    [QUOTE=Dear Player
    Could you tell us your Ranked play rank and account id to check please? Our developer told us that you will be matched to real players once the connection and device fps are good. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Platium IV anh my ID: 19234337[/QUOTE]
    any fix it? this is my ID and ranked server US

  9. #1779
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by sword20 View Post
    any fix it? this is my ID and ranked server US
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that most players play Ranked games that if the waiting time is too long, the server will fill the match with bots. Sorry about that.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #1780
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear Betty,
    I found that a new rune's name was the same with an existing one. (see attachment)

    And would you please add a confirmation dialogue after we clicked on the "Unload" button from Rune section.

    new runes.jpg

  11. #1781
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our productionn team know. And for the chat problem, it will be fixed in the 1.9 update. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    chat in the game does not work (when i'm fighting other players). BUT everything else works as intended.

    Quote Originally Posted by herodede View Post
    Dear Betty,
    I found that a new rune's name was the same with an existing one. (see attachment)

    And would you please add a confirmation dialogue after we clicked on the "Unload" button from Rune section.

    new runes.jpg
    yes please. we need to make sure we are not messing ourselves up when we accidentally hit the unload button.

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that most players play Ranked games that if the waiting time is too long, the server will fill the match with bots. Sorry about that.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #1782
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by herodede View Post
    Dear Betty,
    I found that a new rune's name was the same with an existing one. (see attachment)

    And would you please add a confirmation dialogue after we clicked on the "Unload" button from Rune section.

    new runes.jpg
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #1783
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    chat in the game does not work (when i'm fighting other players). BUT everything else works as intended.



    yes please. we need to make sure we are not messing ourselves up when we accidentally hit the unload button.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know and fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #1784
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    After updating, the roulette ticket collection from the daily work is too little. If it is possible to balance between rune shards and roulette tickets it is very good. Thank you for reading !!!

  15. #1785
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
    After updating, the roulette ticket collection from the daily work is too little. If it is possible to balance between rune shards and roulette tickets it is very good. Thank you for reading !!!
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •