Page 27 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    USER ID: 1351923

Game got lots of potential so I'm gonna put some effort into making suggestions.

CONS:
    First of the account/device link thingy ( a present problem that i just posted about)
    once you do it wrong it can't be undone (ingame) this should be available at the ingame menu (less work for the devs/admins)
    another thing the very slow tunneling process before the actual game starts really really blows.... ino its beta but im still sayin..
    next would be the lag from tunneling 0 - 99% ...if the server decides to do you last then by the time you get in the game your level 1 and everyone else is level 4 which sucks

Suggestions: #1 Tweak the tower HP and Def... imho the tower goes down way to quickly ... I've been in a game where it was over in 4 mins... that is ridiculous, plus people don't get to appreciate the full potential of their character and build on end game performance by having the whole 6 slot item build (coz the game ends to early) additionally if the tower didn't go down so fast players will be forced to go to the jungle which is good... more jungling will be involved (would be great if you have buffs in jungle to fight for like the real thing) and will force more actual team play to happen (instead of that one OP guy that kills everyone and takes down towers like nuthin) another thing would be to increase difficulty of each tower (from the farthest tower towards the base) having higher hp and def (would be harder to go down than the last tower) which again forces better team play to happen and ofcourse the last tower by the base being the most difficulty to break... the only downside to this would be longer game play (which doesn't matter if your playing a great game) game comback will happen more often in this setting and people will actually learn to play better.

#2 inner sanctum (i just call it that.. the spawn area) is unprotected i think it is retarded that opponents can actually just spawn kill you (ranged) over and over (which is not even good at all) they don't just win the game they have to insult you by killing you at your spawn area killing you in your spawn area doesn't even give you the chance to defend at all (people may rage quit because of this #phonesmash) I suggest to put a guardian (that can two shot anyone) specifically to protect the heroes spawn area or that no damage can be received in that area to avoid hustlers from ganking people in the sanctum.

#3 ingame chat is needed you cant just have simple audibles. it would also be great if there could be some sort of teamspeak type voice option in the game (I've seen that in one mobile moba game from china its pretty neat)

#4 Need jungle buffs and tweak the dragon and the titan to have higher hp and better damage (they should not be killed by one guy alone) force players to work for their objectives dont lay it out like candy.. (another reason why the game ends to quickly which sucks)

#5 the recall skill blows its 3 secs too long and is the reason why people like to tower dive when your trying to recall and have 3 hp left really I've played a lot of moba's your recall skill in this game takes 45 years... (I really just walk home instead its faster)

#6 more game modes (but in sure ya'll already have that in mind... eg... arena mode and 3 vs 3 special joust map (like in smite) etc

#7 get your stats and end game stuff (like mvp status epic comeback .. etc after the game) on your facebook (like mobile legends) this would spread the games presence on social media which would be good for revenue.

#8 more heroes more items you know the drill...

anyways great game... hope it gets better...

New Comers
    UserID: 462814
    Bug: The hero iceblade disappeared from heres list while viewing his details.
    I think the game has some bug issue because i used to play iceblade the most.when loading heros menu the game has hanged at that screen and showing heroes only to the iceblade.

User id: 337621
    After update cant see any messages from other players. Gives a red dot notification next to thier name but that is all. Please fix

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Id:153128
    Server América
    Nick: Help Support
    Chat bugg no muestra la conversación. Te mandan un mensaje y no te aparece lo que dice.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    UserID:177710
    I Can not read the messages my friends send me , please help me

Fix the private msg, isnt working at alll+!!!!!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaS View Post
    Id 775275
    Phone asus zenfone 3 ze552kl

1. Game froze. U can see everything, but not able to move and use skills. Even relog doesnt help.
    2. Friendship coins...they dont come. U collecting them from ur friends, but the amount of money u have doesnt change, same when u send coins to a friend..amount of money u have stays the same. What s the point?
    Dear Player
    We can see that you received the friend gifts. Maybe it did not update the actual number. We will check about it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

22 2017-02-08 10:46:50 775275 2 - Europe cha_web10 MailAttach MailID=640293 4399 4404 5
    23 2017-02-08 10:46:50 775275 2 - Europe cha_web10 MailAttach MailID=634672 4409 4414 5
    24 2017-02-08 10:46:50 775275 2 - Europe cha_web10 MailAttach MailID=643251 4394 4399 5
    25 2017-02-08 10:46:50 775275 2 - Europe cha_web10 MailAttach MailID=636325 4404 4409 5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    please fix the issue that appears so many times now...after some time in battle game just freezes and after some time you just get a message match over and option to confirm! So annoying and so often happening. Also synchronizing at battle start is very bad, don't allow battle to start until everyone has loaded the game! It happens so often that you have 1 or 2 players AFK and I got a warning message about that when in fact it wasn't my fault at all! My game loaded 100% and stayed like that for a while so I hit force close and open game again and see match already started long ago and I get message for being AFK when I was there all the time it just didn't open match for me for whatever reason. Also it's very bad thing that if your connection breaks at some point you again get this message "match over"
    Dear Player
    We are working on the game freeze and "Game is Over" problem now. And we did find some inconsistent numbers sent to players. Yesterdays' update would fix the problem but if it still persists, we will see if we still miss something. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    ID 762598
    My private message icon is pointed with the red point.....i click on it but there isn't any new messages from friends...the icon is pointed even if i have new messages nor not. Another issue is that i do not see what friends have wrote me....i see their name pointed but when i click to see what they have wrote i see nothing

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Id: 153128
    Server: América
    Nick: Help Support
    Bugg o error. Ya jugué más de 15 partidas. Y no e sumado puntos de gremio. Tengo 1007 puntos desde ayer. Otra cosa. En aram muchas veces 1 o 2 personajes no me figura su barra de vida y son medios transparentes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Some BUGS and SUGGESTIONS in picture.

User ID: 514188
    Device: Lenovo TAB S08-50L (android 4.4.2.)

BUG:
    • - still bad resolution + non-transparate icons of abilities

- still can't change equip. items on top

- missing numeric characters

- android notify me for a free chest, but it's not true.

- sometimes freeze my device.

SUGGESTIONS:
    • - my own heroes to top

- used runes to inventory

- so many heroes with a stun ability... sometimes it's unplayable.

New Comers
    Make heroes more affordable or give more gold per match.
    Note 3

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    new bug. i am not able to move around while game is still going. is like my movement have been disabled.
    the game has broken since the update. people can easly infiltrate the base stand in a corner and kill the afk players back to back. to make it worse the afk players have an auto refuse to surrender making you waste time on a dead game.

ID : 185514
    Server 3
    https://youtu.be/GDDoPx2tFp4
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

Quote Originally Posted by D@rkPrince View Post
    UserID: 462814
    Bug: The hero iceblade disappeared from heres list while viewing his details.
    I think the game has some bug issue because i used to play iceblade the most.when loading heros menu the game has hanged at that screen and showing heroes only to the iceblade.
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    User ID: 1337113
    Suggestion or BUG: Games will start freezing during match loading and starting, requires to restart the game to complete the match loading, get negative attitude warning due to the freezing because of long afk.
    Device Model:Huawei Mate 9 pro