Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1507

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thank you for the response Betty,

My ID is: 12207266
    My current rank is Platinum I with 3 stars (maybe will change slightly if I play before the check.)
    My ign: ღ.Enemy.ღ (account lvl26)
    I am abslutely sure there is a bug because I follow my games(I use my wr and KDA as names for my livestreams). I have exactly 89 games (at the moment) and 7 OR 8 losses. Simple Math says 7 losses = 6.5~6% (of 89 games) OR 8 losses is 7.5~6% (of 89 games). which means my WR SHOULD BE atleast 92%. I noticed the problem came up last 3--4 days,before that it seemed ok,or I wasnt so focused on it. And like I said (it is in my livestreams) for 17 games (14wins 3 losses) It droped from 94% to 89.89% which is totally insane.
    I start enjoying the game more and more,ranking higher gives me better opponents and more clutches,so I hope the game goes to better.

Best Regards,
    Enemy
    Support us:
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwRsXkg5U-baCrM9zRk7ww/videos?view_as=subscriber

Facebook (NEW): https://www.facebook.com/Gameplaysfiesta/

Discord: https://discord.gg/9xreCBK

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
    Thank you for the response Betty,

My ID is: 12207266
    My current rank is Platinum I with 3 stars (maybe will change slightly if I play before the check.)
    My ign: ღ.Enemy.ღ (account lvl26)
    I am abslutely sure there is a bug because I follow my games(I use my wr and KDA as names for my livestreams). I have exactly 89 games (at the moment) and 7 OR 8 losses. Simple Math says 7 losses = 6.5~6% (of 89 games) OR 8 losses is 7.5~6% (of 89 games). which means my WR SHOULD BE atleast 92%. I noticed the problem came up last 3--4 days,before that it seemed ok,or I wasnt so focused on it. And like I said (it is in my livestreams) for 17 games (14wins 3 losses) It droped from 94% to 89.89% which is totally insane.
    I start enjoying the game more and more,ranking higher gives me better opponents and more clutches,so I hope the game goes to better.

Best Regards,
    Enemy
    Dear Player
    A developer told me that unfortunately the winning rate only counts the latest 100 matches or something. I will let you know if I can get the algorithm. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    8 out of 89 is 8.98% which so 91.02% not 92. And out of 17 game you lose 3 game which is 17.64% out of those 17 games so ofcorse your rate is going down 90% mean every 10 game you can only lose 1. 89+17= 108. 8+3= 11 lose 11 lose out of 108 is 10.19% so your win rate is 89.89%. No bug or glitch from it. Its just that your math is suck and you need to improve it. Mods are active and nice enough to answer your question. And you keep crying because you can't do math. Sighhhh

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    This item doesn't work at all. i was playing as Carin, and sylvis. 2 characters tha tcan proc abilities fast. NOTHING ever healed me. i never healed after being level 18. please review all your items are working as intended.
    +30% healing effect? can you explain what that is?
    Does it mean i Gain 30% healing from other sources? OR
    Do i get +30% more health back when i lifesteal?
    Example of 1st scenario is, a Support heals me, i get +500 HP (support skill) + 150 (healing effect) = 650 hp back through support skill(s)
    example of 2nd scenario is, i attack something, i get 500 HP (lifesteal) + 150 (healing effect) = 650 hp back through lifestealing

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    This item doesn't work at all. i was playing as Carin, and sylvis. 2 characters tha tcan proc abilities fast. NOTHING ever healed me. i never healed after being level 18. please review all your items are working as intended.
    +30% healing effect? can you explain what that is?
    Does it mean i Gain 30% healing from other sources? OR
    Do i get +30% more health back when i lifesteal?
    Example of 1st scenario is, a Support heals me, i get +500 HP (support skill) + 150 (healing effect) = 650 hp back through support skill(s)
    example of 2nd scenario is, i attack something, i get 500 HP (lifesteal) + 150 (healing effect) = 650 hp back through lifestealing
    Dear Player
    Please give us the item names so that we can have a check. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

I don't know if you can't see the images. i am sorry.
    items : Ice bound & glow bow

Thank you for your response Mr/Mrs 2good4u.
    I really do see my mistake about maths - I wrote the % stats wrong.I made my calculations at home and wrote the post way later on foot and in a rush, excuse me for that.
    But you do even bigger mistake - you add 17 games to these 89 I had,which by the way is 106 not 108 (And you dare tell me my math sucks?) and then you do the math about the WR. Those 17 games are part of the overall 89 - not added to them. I had exactly 7 losses - Checked from 89 games(92% not 89.89%). Next time when you do math for me or write me answer - notice also, that I mention the WR does NOT go UP when I win,only DOWN when I lose - that is the problem I point out - meaning I only lose from that and do not gain anything,which is my problem.

So when you decide to roast someone again - read carefully and dont argue when there is a small writing mistake and obvious problem - at the end you are the **** who made the maths WRONG. But atleast thanks to your DUMB and WRONG math (I dk why you decided to add 17 to 89, at first place, and then SOMEHOW GOT 108 when it is 106 - I laughed at you so badly...) you found exactly what the problem with the system is.

Congrats about that tho, because you found that the system does your math to point my WR - adds enough games from my last sessions (which is 19 games,not 17) to get to 100 (or 108 - in that case,because my last 3 sessions contain once 6 games, then 4 more and 9 at the end) and then calculates it having a base of 100. I mention 17 games only because I noticed the problem at this time.

And yes you are right - the mods are really nice,and really helpful. I really do appreciate them and their work.
    Anyways,
    Best regards and Cheers,
    Enemy
    Support us:
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwRsXkg5U-baCrM9zRk7ww/videos?view_as=subscriber

Facebook (NEW): https://www.facebook.com/Gameplaysfiesta/

Discord: https://discord.gg/9xreCBK

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi.
    The 3 + 2 inviting problem hasent been fixed,purple things around heroes werent fixed,and the jungle creep bug not fixed either,
    You said it will be fixed after update but non were fixed can you ask developers to fix faster please?
    By the way,i think the jungle creep was kind of fixed but not completly,they dont refill health while stuck,but dont attack either,as much as i saw...
    or maybe it was just by luck
    Animation Bug: sylvis archery skin,
    When attacking, her arrow is released a little lower than her bow.
    Mavarette summer skin animation bug:
    When attacking tower its attacks are sometimes invisible.
    Can you please add a 3D animation to game please?
    This game is good,but couldve been better if the heroes and animations werent just moving pictures.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzoom View Post
    Hi.
    The 3 + 2 inviting problem hasent been fixed,purple things around heroes werent fixed,and the jungle creep bug not fixed either,
    You said it will be fixed after update but non were fixed can you ask developers to fix faster please?
    By the way,i think the jungle creep was kind of fixed but not completly,they dont refill health while stuck,but dont attack either,as much as i saw...
    Animation Bug: sylvis archery skin,
    When attacking, her arrow is released a little lower than her bow.
    Mavarette summer skin animation bug:
    When attacking tower its attacks are sometimes invisible.
    Can you please add a 3D animation to game please?
    This game is good,but couldve been better if the heroes and animations werent just moving pictures.

Thank you
    lol there hasn't been a major update yet. also their team is working on a good bit of things for their future atm. As well as their other game(s)

New Comers
    Button for receiving 10 kill chest will not open. Going to another screen then back to main shows the rest on the chest. But no receipt of chest item has occurred.

Hello, I put a post on the main page with suggestions yesterday.. Why was this post not accepted? it has not been verified.. maybe I have to write on main Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Dadeeeeoooo View Post
    Button for receiving 10 kill chest will not open. Going to another screen then back to main shows the rest on the chest. But no receipt of chest item has occurred.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model, operation system version and Account ID to check please?

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by N3€xT View Post
    Hello, I put a post on the main page with suggestions yesterday.. Why was this post not accepted? it has not been verified.. maybe I have to write on main Facebook?
    Dear Player
    Do you mean in this forum please? Maybe it was filtered by the anti-spamming system. I will verify it manually. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

How to change Google play account

Quote Originally Posted by kisanak™ View Post
    How to change Google play account
    Dear Player
    You can unlink your current Google Play account in the game so that we can link another Google Play account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty