Page 118 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1940

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ayola third ability in game still has color code bug.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaggyBalls View Post
    Ayola third ability in game still has color code bug.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Dear Betty

I've noticed that the passive of the item "Glow Bow" isn't working. I've tried it on 2 heroes (Bandina and Keider). Doesn't give mana nor HP back on both basic attack and skills. Could you look into it?
    Thanks in advance

Edit: I decided to test it using different heroes and seems like it's working. My level was just too low to notice the health and mana restore. Suggestion though: could you add flying indicator same as for lifesteal when the passive procs?
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that the HP restoration is not categorized as vampiritic that the numbers won't show up. But it seems that the Mana restoration is not working. We will confirm and fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that the HP restoration is not categorized as vampiritic that the numbers won't show up. But it seems that the Mana restoration is not working. We will confirm and fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you!

New Comers

slow ranked matching and lagging only in ranked matches

i can all other mode normally with green bar... but while playing matched i get red signal bar even though i use same net for all... i have screenshot proof... could you send email id so that i can sends them to you... ???
    username: DarkDragoon
    Last edited by darkdragoon; 06-14-2018 at 09:58 AM. Reason: adding username

Dear Player
    Sorry for the slow connection speed. We made some adjustment to our network and servers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Thank you!
    oh my dear lord. thank you.
    Maybe i should try this informative approach to get Angelyens Passive fixed.
    Cause nothing i've tried will make the damage show up.
    I sincerely wish she would have gotten fixed sooner. Also the "gold" issue with healing a character to receive gold resolved oneday <3 XD

maybe after 5 seconds of receiving health from a party member the % of healing received during the 5 seconds, this gets included to the amount of gold you receive from assists and then the damage done.
    or
    perhaps 5 seconds after the amount % healing done in coordination to the enemies death, is added into a fixed amount of gold that you're given. like even 50 gold for an assist is more worth it to me than 0.
    or maybe add in a item that only Angelyne can get while this is being worked on. She can get additional gold equal to 5% of the gold gained from minions death, and nearby enemies death.

this would all be avoided if her passive did damage though. and the need for healing to be added into assist wouldn't be needed.

New Comers
    "Matched play"? i even no choice Coop AI match . but seem like there is no Human player in "Matched play" mode. some thing wrong? i saw this problem for long time before but nothing change

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sword20 View Post
    "Matched play"? i even no choice Coop AI match . but seem like there is no Human player in "Matched play" mode. some thing wrong? i saw this problem for long time before but nothing change
    I just played 2 matched in row and had no trouble finding any (EU server, gold rank) found both in under 10 seconds. Maybe it's a server problem?

Quote Originally Posted by sword20 View Post
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your Ranked play rank and account id to check please? Our developer told us that you will be matched to real players once the connection and device fps are good. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    wtf gameplays?rank match is Diamonds Vs full team Master and Sorvereigns.now i knows we loses because i have 1 friend in team rival is sorvereigns.game more less players because unfair.good luck with present
    Attached Images Attached Images

my profiles
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tamthan View Post
    wtf gameplays?rank match is Diamonds Vs full team Master and Sorvereigns.now i knows we loses because i have 1 friend in team rival is sorvereigns.game more less players because unfair.good luck with present
    Dear Player
    Did you group with a friend that is higher than Diamond please? Diamond I player can be matched to Master III. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Player
    Did you group with a friend that is higher than Diamond please? Diamond I player can be matched to Master III. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    why have 3 sovereigns in team?if rival team is master i don't care.Diamond Vs 3 Sovereigns this is balance of game?good gameplay for donate cash in game

New Comers
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your Ranked play rank and account id to check please? Our developer told us that you will be matched to real players once the connection and device fps are good. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Platium IV anh my ID: 19234337