Page 83 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2125

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Please tell us what's the problem with this player so that we could have a check. And please also give us your account id number so that we could submit this case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, I have sent detailed description about hacking in Heroes Arena and few names that we noticed so far that are abusing this, please as support check messages carefully and act on this!I will not post how it's done in forum since someone else may see it and abuse it as well which is why I sent details in message to support along with proofs so please do something about this asap.It's ruining game experience for all of us who find it interesting to play this game normal and not hack it!
    Thanks in advance
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Can you please help me?
    i need to link my old account to new one and im having problem because my old was android and i saved on google account and my new phone is iphone and it doesnt support google accounts ill give you the gmail and password i saved on the old account if necessary for proof that im the real owner;
    Old account id:3167137
    New account id : 10588970

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Hello Heroes Arena developers.
    I have 4 diffrent Keider glitches and bugs.
    1. In the thingy, that you can buy Keider and 400x runes, it says "Siren of The Seas - Keider". Siren of The Seas... what?
    2. If you want to share the moment when you bought the Keider Judgment Skin, it says: Deadly things come in small packages", but that's what Bandina says!
    3. If you share the moment when you bought Keider, it says that he is a tank, but he is now an assasin.
    4. In a match, when you select Keider, in top left corner it says that he is a tank, but you can find Keider in assasins tab.

Best regards
    Sn!per!
    ID: 3221137
    Device: Huawei Y7
    Thanks.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Betty, I have sent detailed description about hacking in Heroes Arena and few names that we noticed so far that are abusing this, please as support check messages carefully and act on this!I will not post how it's done in forum since someone else may see it and abuse it as well which is why I sent details in message to support along with proofs so please do something about this asap.It's ruining game experience for all of us who find it interesting to play this game normal and not hack it!
    Thanks in advance
    Dear Player
    Our developers told us that they are using a set of criterias to find and ban accounts. You may quote your post here again so that we could ask our developer and see if those accounts meet the criterias. Or we need to further monitor those accounts. If you report cheating, it is recommended that you create a new thread in the forum instead of posting it here. Because it would be very difficult to find those posts in this thread. thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzoom View Post
    Can you please help me?
    i need to link my old account to new one and im having problem because my old was android and i saved on google account and my new phone is iphone and it doesnt support google accounts ill give you the gmail and password i saved on the old account if necessary for proof that im the real owner;
    Old account id:3167137
    New account id : 10588970
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Proof of Hacking is on Youtube

Hello,

The player "hso" i mentioned before has actually two videos on youtube, showing one of his hacks. When he uses it he goes into parallel match leaving his team 4vs5 plus it gives him huge amounts of damage.
    Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCvBgpasiVA&t=105s
    Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFcQohwSWFc&t=24s

If this is not enough for you to ban him then i really dont know what to do in order for you to ban him, the amount of hackers is increasing every day...

Other hackers: Baris, SS, Kuffi ( yes he is the top rank of server Europe) and many others...

Here are the screenshots : https://postimg.org/gallery/1zsgxxtbg/

My ID: 2228080

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    He and hso need to be banned. their hack makes game out of sync. so they win every game 1v0 and we lose 4v6. Also profses im curious what hack you think i am using? You and n3ext are talking out your ass. Admin, feel free to check my account. Id is 3985291

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Listen Kuffiii to how you lose the game, game bug.. I have played against you a dozen times and it is the same.. How can you explain this ?? Hso, SS, Baris and another it's doing it infinitely 100% by gameguardian its 100%... It is not my problem, If you are innocent they will see it and that's it.. cya

Quote Originally Posted by MyKufi View Post
    He and hso need to be banned. their hack makes game out of sync. so they win every game 1v0 and we lose 4v6. Also profses im curious what hack you think i am using? You and n3ext are talking out your ass. Admin, feel free to check my account. Id is 3985291
    tell us Kufiiiii how is it possible that in every game that you're losing teams go in parallel games? Only times teams don't go in parallel games is when your team is winning or when you'r on our side. And I have played with and against each and every person and none of them was in all games that went parallel except you. And yes Betty check his account please, he's one of the people I reported to support about abusing cheat. Keep in mind tho he didn't use it since last night, so check earlier games
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

And how about all the games im winning and you guys bug?? Lol I honestly don't believe you guys are this retarded. You know I'm legit...Just trying to get me banned for no damn reason so fak you guys. Maybe admin should put you in time out after they check.

BTW lady-e what's your game id?

Dear Player
    We've just submit the above mentioned ids to our developers for investigation. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Players
    Our developer checked hso's account and found that he played offline game most of the time. But since he's been promoting hacking software that we have banned his account. SS has already been banned. For 3985291, his match log doesn't meet the criteria. And our developer believes that it was our game's problem. So we didn't ban 3985291. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Mykufi View Post
    And how about all the games im winning and you guys bug?? Lol I honestly don't believe you guys are this retarded. You know I'm legit...Just trying to get me banned for no damn reason so fak you guys. Maybe admin should put you in time out after they check.

BTW lady-e what's your game id?
    How can we get you banned if you're not cheating? It's not like Ucool does what we tell them, we point out at things and they check it. As you see they checked you so you're cleared. We want to play game and have fun weather it's a lose or win, it's no fun to play against ghosts for sure.
    And for my ID don't worry I'm the one reporting all this to support, so they can check me any time they want.

Thank you Betty for resolving this fast. Much appreciated!
    I'll post later few more names that are using same thing as hso and ss did

i mean your game nickname. just curious who you are. thx to u guys i cant go in a few games without someone calling me a hacker or to report me.