Device Model(for BUG): Asus Zenfone 2

595559.jpg595560.jpg595561.jpg

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by jepoy083 View Post
    User ID: 403867
    Suggestion or BUG: Warrior of Light
    Device Model: Samsung Galaxy E5

Good Day!
    Warrior of Light can be used by two players in a team. I attached screenshots of my 3 ranked games that shows Warrior of Light was used by two members of the enemy team.
    I experienced this a bug as well

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [ST] Gaming View Post
    Game ID: 871291
    Suggestion or Bug: Hey guys what if you make better chat system? Make it that player can chat up to 50 words and add some skins and it will be better if you give more higher gold rewards and please make the game better.
    Dear Player
    We will have communication system that is better than now in the next update. And there will be some canned sentences available. But it's not likely that we will implement the chat system in game. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Andkks View Post
    In map I have kill boss and after that I cant move,skills can use...
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your user id to check please? You can find it in the Contact Us tab. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK574R View Post
    ID:129776

Galaxy S7

Game froze during load screen with all players at 0%. Reloaded the game and it showed all players at 100% but never put me into the game (and I waited). Reloaded the Game 3 times and was stuck on the load screen each time. I was deducted 5 credits due to this. I do have the updated game.

This happened again. But once I turned off the WiFi I was able to connect.but after the game I received another "negative attitude warning for afk" and did not receive my chest for winning. The update seems to have more bugs atm than solutions...

Also another players character stayed as the frog throughout the whole game. They were shadow strike and all I could ever see was the frog animation.

Second update to this..... we were winning a battle royal and it just ended the game and we were winning. I got nothing.....
    Dear Player
    The the problems happen again please? We will have another update soon. Hope that it will help fix the problems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Bolero View Post
    UserID: 686672
    Bug : got stuck on base, can't use skill or anything
    Attachment 12371
    Dear Player
    Please try reboot the game and see if it would help. We are still trying to fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Bug with ein streak.
    Id: 427084
    Nick: Eradicate
    Device: Samsung galaxy s7

When i get The win streak, i didnt got extra win. This happens now the 3rd time. Hope u Can fix it

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIXiNIIII View Post
    This is not mobile legends.. if they did that then they would ended up copying mobile legends.. thats why its random so you wouldnt have to play the ones that your good at.
    LOL... like literally league of Legends dude. They're all copies of it so it wouldn't hurt to add a re roll

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    ID:675617

Bug: I've stopped getting experience and gold from games for some reason. Is there a limit per day or is it a bug.

New Comers
    Добрый вечер. У меня возникла такая проблема на телефоне lg k5.
    Вообщем в чем суть, играл я, играл... Но после попытки смены еженедельных героев у меня перестало загружать бои, либо вылетает, либо перестает загружаться вовсе на 1-9%... (Ошибка связаня с серверами гугл маркет(вроде),после чего игра вылетала... При повторе перезайти, все точно так же повторялось...
    Очень надеюсь на помощь! Уж больно классная игра!)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    game not syncing properly...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    LOL... like literally league of Legends dude. They're all copies of it so it wouldn't hurt to add a re roll
    then theres no fun if you have randomly pick a good character that your GOOD at..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    id 758226

galaxy s4

my game froze during load screen ( i was 100% already but some guy was 12%, so after a minute i exit the game,close the app,enter again,play the game ,win, get a report that say i was getting reported for afk(i enter the game somewhere from 2:30/3:30 minute) and i will not get my reward for this season? that was the msg says

also if i tap FRIENDS list fast and get back to the main page i keep getting froze. u think is my celphone?

Ign: Lested
    ID: 338202
    Device: Samsung S7

Everytime after a game of Battle Royal when we win the game, instead of the core exploding it does not show the animation and the game mode is still called ARAM when the language is in spanish.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIXiNIIII View Post
    then theres no fun if you have randomly pick a good character that your GOOD at..
    It's still random. One re-roll is still pretty random. It's just if u really hate the champ yout get u can re-roll and you have to play more to gain re roll