Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2022

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikcep View Post
    You idiot? This is ranked game in this game no AI noob
    really?tell me why systems not reply report player feed or afk ranked match

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    the game will die if in early battles play AI. Play vs top 3 when in you team stupid AI - its game over

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    i'm a very well experienced player in NA if you need to know.
    -anywho can you see the Damage by numbers when you play on your phone?
    -also what did they build v.s you to make you feel they did more damage?
    -do you know if they crit-hited you more than once?
    Lol "experienced NA player"
    Lemme tell u a secret. I am also from NA but I choose to play in EU because looking through champion builds I can tell NA is a complete joke and waste of time. Tbf most of the God players in our server are trash too but your top players would be like diamond over here. Just for reference I had a friend actually play in NA a while back he broke top 10 easily and he's not even considered a top player in EU. Pretty sure if I played in NA you'd all be worshipping and licking my balls so why should I explain technical issues to an "experienced NA player" after he took me for a chump and talk down on me? Anyways ucool hates me and won't address it anyways so forget it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicka View Post
    Samsung a3, ID23380978
    I can't get reward from weekly questions (:
    Attachment 14376
    Attachment 14377
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on fixing this problem at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Mykufi View Post
    I noticed sometimes my items in game not working. Like for example in one game today my hunter boots gave 0 movement speed and 0 attack speed on my purity. When I sell and rebuy then the problem is fixed. In some other games I was farmed up with maxed attack speed items and I'm like 2 levels above enemy purity and his attack speed items not even full but he has like 300 more attack than me without using frenzy.i think my items not working again but I don't know which item to resell its costing me games in rank
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please specify the hero and item so that we could report a problem to our developer to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by simon kk View Post
    Hello can u please make players pay over 10 point when they don't start a game. Forexample all the top players in rank mode are running unfair matches with a team of 5 people. We need a fix for this issui.
    Or does the game system support cheaters!?
    Best regards
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by zzeta21 View Post
    Weekend chests could not be claimed. Please check
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on fixing this problem at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykufi View Post
    Lol "experienced NA player"
    Lemme tell u a secret. I am also from NA but I choose to play in EU because looking through champion builds I can tell NA is a complete joke and waste of time. Tbf most of the God players in our server are trash too but your top players would be like diamond over here. Just for reference I had a friend actually play in NA a while back he broke top 10 easily and he's not even considered a top player in EU. Pretty sure if I played in NA you'd all be worshipping and licking my balls so why should I explain technical issues to an "experienced NA player" after he took me for a chump and talk down on me? Anyways ucool hates me and won't address it anyways so forget it.
    i could care less about what you think you're doing. i simply stated you're being upset cause you got outplayed by a crit battle. suck it up buttercup o.0 go win the next one. i havn't touched EU in a long time. im probably like level 20 still but, diamond 1 since season restarted o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please specify the hero and item so that we could report a problem to our developer to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    -he said Purity
    -he's asking you to check why his attack was less than the other puriti's when he had 1) more Items 2)more attack speed and 3) 2 more levels more than v.s Enemy purity
    - he wants you to test purity and try to see why his attack was less than the enemy Purity who didn't have items that gave them "max attack speed"

Lol I can't even post my response. they
    are being moderated now. RwbyRave ur a fking clown who still can't read but ucool will see what I wrote hopefully they take care of it. That's all that matters. I'm out.

-he said Purity
    -he's asking you to check why his attack was less than the other puriti's when he had 1) more Items 2)more attack speed and 3) 2 more levels more than v.s Enemy purity
    - he wants you to test purity and try to see why his attack was less than the enemy Purity who didn't have items that gave them "max attack speed"
    Dear Player
    We will have to load the battle report for further check because we don't know the equipment state for both of the heroes. But we cannot check until it happens again because the replay data are only kept for 48 hours. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty
    I noticed sometimes my items in game not working.
    1) Like for example in one game today my hunter boots gave 0 movement speed and 0 attack speed on my purity. When I sell and rebuy then the problem is fixed.
    2) In some other games I was farmed up with maxed attack speed items and I'm like 2 levels above enemy purity and his attack speed items not even full but he has like 300 more attack than me without using frenzy

can you guys verify this for the guy? because he's very upset about the current state of his purity and its causing him a loss in consistency

I noticed sometimes my items in game not working.
    1) Like for example in one game today my hunter boots gave 0 movement speed and 0 attack speed on my purity. When I sell and rebuy then the problem is fixed.
    2) In some other games I was farmed up with maxed attack speed items and I'm like 2 levels above enemy purity and his attack speed items not even full but he has like 300 more attack than me without using frenzy

can you guys verify this for the guy? because he's very upset about the current state of his purity and its causing him a loss in consistency
    Dear Player
    We need to locate the match first before we can do anything. Please tell us the account id and then attach a screenshot which shows other players' names in the same match so that we can download the replay and then have a check on the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Why the game is so stopped? Does not have any updates, sales, new champs... what’s is really happening?

New Comers
    Takes too much time in matchmaking and sometime we don't match up....even after 10min also....pls do something about it because I can't rank up. During season 7 I faced the same problem so I stopped playing and even still now the same problem