Page 93 of 145 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2163

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    SUGGESTION/FEEDBACK
    - Make LORD ( THE BIG DRAGON ) Harder to be killed. Now heroes like FULL AD Sylvis,Kaidar,Lorent can do it SOLO with 4 items only in not more than 30s.Make it a lot harder - make it a TEAM objective - It is gonna bring so much more to it! Teams will fight for it,it is gonna be more important,there will be strategies and schemes about it - Oh man it is gonna be great!
    -About the faster gaming - MAKE FASTER HEROES and more HIGH SKILLED HEROES. Now only Namida is a bit harder and it is not really hard... In the other MOBA we had heroes with huge mobility - for example mage - she has umbrella - when the umbrella is in her hands she has 3 skill,when she throws it - SHE HAS 3 MORE (they change) - so she has not 3 but 6 skills to use - containing dash,purify(debuff),DPS DMG,Burst DMG,STUN and slow... She might sound OP (and yes she is HELLA STRONG) but she is so hard to deal with her combo that not everyone can use her and that makes her such good hero - especially high elo. You know how to make it,we know u have hero with changing skills,but he is (honestly) SO ez to deal with and so low skill champ... The other example are heroes who depend on their PASSIVES to deal dmg,or a caster who after casting his ULT on enemy has TO FIND A WAY to hit the enemy (while in ULT state) with his first skill because they ARE DEPENDABLE in one another or he wont deal almost any dmg at all... Or heroes who have some kind of IMMUNE in any skill,So they can dodge attacks ONLY if they TIME IT PROPERLY.
    -We noticed something else - You lack OFFTANK fighter with good CC and Assasins lack CC like overall - NO hard stuns,no hard slows,no silence,nothing...
    -Heroes like tanks and ADC have a small problem.
    TANKS are really good and tanky but sometimes they can lose u a game. What I mean - example is Garan - If he fails his ult HE IS STUCK INSIDE - meaning he has no REAL option to retrieve back and reposition OR fix his mistake.
    ADC - YOU HONESTLY lack ADC SURVIVABILITY! At the moment In high elo ranked the only good ADC is Troll Hunter Eisha. Why? Because he has his OWN debuff skill ( IT IS 2s DEBUFF FOR GODS SAKE) and because his range of 1st( I think) skill IS MEGA HUGE - he can POKE people BEHIND their tower (where the heal buff is for example) just by standing on the edge of its range - people have to have an option to defend themselves...Thats too much - lower it so it will be good and long - but atleast make it hit Exactly to the turret distance! All other ADC heroes (maybe exept Gildas,for other reasons) are TOTAL TRASH. They are LOW ELO CARRY heroes and they are not in the META going ON atm in High Ranked. I hope you are aware of the TERM - Low Elo Carry Heroes. And yeah we do understand some heroes have to be like that so people can learn properly to play :wink:

You created a game that has 4 skills - FOUR NOT THREE like most others. You have such a good and HUGE opportunity to be more and more creative with heroes and skills! GO AHEAD believe me - that will DIRECTLY flood you with players - A lot of players are not happy with the MOBA they play now,or they are bored or they just want a change - THAT IS GOING TO ATTRACT them so much. 4 skills,refreshes,changing skills,fast combos,harder objectives - team depending - Oh God... Amazing...

I hope you understand that I write all of that not as a newbie to gaming,MOBA or whatever. We have EXP behind are back and we have checked all our INFO. WE LOVE HEROES ARENA and we want to be a part of the game and community!
    Thank you for your time,
    Best Regards,
    Enemy and Feeling.
    Gameplays Fiesta - MOBA Gaming
    Support us:
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwRsXkg5U-baCrM9zRk7ww/videos?view_as=subscriber

Facebook (NEW): https://www.facebook.com/Gameplaysfiesta/

Discord: https://discord.gg/9xreCBK

We should add a login and log out to different account. Me and my brother share a same phone but we doesn't like to share the account. So if you guys can show me how to log into different account it would help a lot. Thank you.
    1 more suggestion that Monica need little buff no one ever use her in high rank. Including me ( I love her the most) due to her dmg and cc most mage need ability dmg and cc to make up for speed dmg. She doesn't neither only 3rd skill have cc and only 1 target which cause her not very useful in team fight or even solo. Thank you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They need to put with master for 2 people and sovereign for 1 person in the rankeds. To much abuse the 3 + 2 queue system is played with a team vs randoms players and it is a huge advantage, you have a free win in many cases.
    IGN: Sir MaxeeD
    Server: America
    Soreveing
    Win Rate 89%.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cute4u View Post
    We should add a login and log out to different account. Me and my brother share a same phone but we doesn't like to share the account. So if you guys can show me how to log into different account it would help a lot. Thank you.
    1 more suggestion that Monica need little buff no one ever use her in high rank. Including me ( I love her the most) due to her dmg and cc most mage need ability dmg and cc to make up for speed dmg. She doesn't neither only 3rd skill have cc and only 1 target which cause her not very useful in team fight or even solo. Thank you
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let the developers know.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Players
    For the Aiming system. Our developer just told us that unfortunately it's a known problem but we are still working on it. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hello, why my posts are not allowed while others can post in the bugs and feedback thread? I posted a reply but it says that it has to be accepted by moderator but I posted this without any problems.
    Support us:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwRsXkg5U-baCrM9zRk7ww/videos?view_as=subscriber

New Comers
    Hi. Is the new hero Florina have problems? Bought her and havent played her since the game screen would just freeze. It keeps doing it everytime I use the new hero. Is this a known issue? Just asking

We found few bugs and wrote them in a long post here. It said that it has to be approved by moderator,but never showed up... Can u tell us why. And another thing is a BUG with WIN RATE SYSTEM. I started livestream yesterday with 90.40% WIN RATE and after 7 wins and 1 loss it was 89%... It only changes when I lose games... I tested it 3 times in 2 days... After 17 games of which - 3 losses It lowered from 94% to 89%
    Support us:

Quote Originally Posted by Feeling 龙 View Post
    Hello, why my posts are not allowed while others can post in the bugs and feedback thread? I posted a reply but it says that it has to be accepted by moderator but I posted this without any problems.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that the anti-spam system filtered your post. I will try confirm it manually and see if it will work. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Denmacky View Post
    Hi. Is the new hero Florina have problems? Bought her and havent played her since the game screen would just freeze. It keeps doing it everytime I use the new hero. Is this a known issue? Just asking
    Dear Player
    I tried and it's working for me. Please check if your game is updated to the latest version or re-install the game and try again. You could also give us your account id and device model to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
    We found few bugs and wrote them in a long post here. It said that it has to be approved by moderator,but never showed up... Can u tell us why. And another thing is a BUG with WIN RATE SYSTEM. I started livestream yesterday with 90.40% WIN RATE and after 7 wins and 1 loss it was 89%... It only changes when I lose games... I tested it 3 times in 2 days... After 17 games of which - 3 losses It lowered from 94% to 89%
    Dear Player
    Maybe the anti-spam system just filtered the post. You may post it as a new thread so that I can manually approve it even if it is filtered. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Dear Heroes Arena,
    After the new update for the new hero, i experience the freeze/stuck issues on loading screen. It happen if i or anyone pick the new hero. The loading was successfull reach to 100% but it wont pass the loading screen. I’m not the only one who has this issues. I check on global chat in game, it same like so many players just waste the game for stuck on loading screen. I already contact the support in game yesterday but still no respon, i tried to reach the comment section on official facebook page and send the messenger but still no respond.

User ID: 3489094
    Suggestion or BUG: Fix the bugs
    Device Model(for BUG): iPhone 5S
    Best Regards
    R3D_M3G4

Thank you for posting my replies. I appreciate it.

But I didnt get an answer what is wrong with win rate system and why it only drops when I lose,but never goes up when I win?
    Like I gave an example(U can see it in my last livestream yesterday) I won 7 games,lost 1 and my wr droped from 90.4% to 89%. And overall from 94% to 89% after 14 wins and 3 losses.Why do I only lose stats,but I cannot higher them...
    Support us:

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
    Thank you for posting my replies. I appreciate it.

But I didnt get an answer what is wrong with win rate system and why it only drops when I lose,but never goes up when I win?
    Like I gave an example(U can see it in my last livestream yesterday) I won 7 games,lost 1 and my wr droped from 90.4% to 89%. And overall from 94% to 89% after 14 wins and 3 losses.Why do I only lose stats,but I cannot higher them...
    Dear Player
    For the Win Rate problem. Please tell us your account id number and rank for further check. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by R3D_M3G4 View Post
    Dear Heroes Arena,
    After the new update for the new hero, i experience the freeze/stuck issues on loading screen. It happen if i or anyone pick the new hero. The loading was successfull reach to 100% but it wont pass the loading screen. I’m not the only one who has this issues. I check on global chat in game, it same like so many players just waste the game for stuck on loading screen. I already contact the support in game yesterday but still no respon, i tried to reach the comment section on official facebook page and send the messenger but still no respond.

User ID: 3489094
    Suggestion or BUG: Fix the bugs
    Device Model(for BUG): iPhone 5S
    Best Regards
    R3D_M3G4
    Dear Player
    Do you mean Florina please? I tried and it's working for me. Please check if your game is updated to the latest version or re-install the game and try again. You could also give us your account id and device model to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty