Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2163

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

New Comers
    I also have a bug although I got IPhone, I cant log in on the app it loads and loads never entering the game.

New Comers
    Would the owner consider selling Heroes Arena?

New Comers

Error en equipamientos y traducción de habilidades

Usuario: JuanjoGchu
    ID: 36376323
    Servidor 1 América
    Modelo: moto e5
    El error está en equipamientos para armar el set antes de la batalla, se superponen los menú de cambiar y resetear con los 2 últimos ítems y no deja cambiarlos, sugerencia: que se pueda subir y bajar en la parte de equipamientos o que el menú esté sobre el lado donde está la descripción de los ítems. El otro error está en algunas traducciones del tipo de daño de habilidades de héroes como por ejemplo las de comodín que te dice que son de daño mágico y el equipo preset es de daño físico. Desde ya muchas gracias, el juego es muy bueno.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Cyanide_X View Post
    Would the owner consider selling Heroes Arena?
    Thats a really good question lmao
    i really hope this gets answered

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The Ucool does not update the game now. However, the boss would like to keep running the servers.

We still can play the Heroes Arena. It is still alive. Every rank players (above gold tier) are happy on ranked game everyday.

PS. I have been playing this game in 2016

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I lose my acc from unlink u.cool can help me?

New Comers

Cant play

after the update on the 20th of May the game loads everything normal until the beginning of the game but when it arrives in 4 seconds in the game it crashes and does nothing else was an update without an unnecessary future without precision the game was so good after that it was a very straw thing there is no way to play to get resources and buy the champions very disappointed with oh

New Comers
    ID: 38286884
    Im having serious in game trouble. First, my account was lost even though I had it linked to my FB account, so I had to start over. I cant add friends nor accept their friend request. Cant invite anyone. For some reason ms wont go lower than 110ms even though I checked my connection several times and its fine. Cant even look for friends in the 'Add friends' option because it says it doesnt exist. Please do assess this as soon as you can.

New Comers
    I have two major problems..
    1. The joy stick.. i have to pull it almost to the centre ti make any movement possible.. its affecting gameplay..
    2. Can the targeting system be looked into? Here i am chasing a hero i shot kill left and the dang hero targets a troop/tower ect..
    Overall i have no complaints other than these two issues. This game is fun to play..

The joystick issue is a bug, I think everyone has it
    To have a different targeting system you gotta look into settings and pick something

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hello, is There anyone WHO knows how to fix the crash when you play ranked games?!

It say that my gametime isnt syncronized with the game server and that I have to restart the game.

I restart and restart and restart but it never fix the problem. It just still crash and its always when I play ranked mode.

PLEASE!!

Does somebody know how to fix this problem??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKING#one View Post
    Hello, is There anyone WHO knows how to fix the crash when you play ranked games?!

It say that my gametime isnt syncronized with the game server and that I have to restart the game.

I restart and restart and restart but it never fix the problem. It just still crash and its always when I play ranked mode.

PLEASE!!

Does somebody know how to fix this problem??
    https://apkpure.com/heroes-arena/com...ions%2Fversion

Thank you RwbyRave for saving my life. Lmao

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I was just talking about this in the community about how people should downgrade to 2.1.28 I'm going to say this so that everybody is under the same understanding if you close the app on your phone it will update to the next version and if you close your app on the phone a second time it will upgrade to the current version so you will always need to keep this download in your back pocket and delete the game and reinstall it if you're going to close the app on your phone sometimes you're going to have to just leave it running in the background and if you have a bad battery you probably shouldn't do that

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Between 4 to 20 seconds of a game, the game freezes completely