Page 36 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncunk View Post
    I think it's right, perhaps they death because of turrets or jungle monster, it's count as death, but not included in hero kill
    Hahaha nah. I played both games. And found no reason for that result. Something is wrong with the calculations. And it is noticed more in games like those of the screenshots where one team destroys the other. Regards

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    There is one really dumb thing when it comes to guilds:if you have a flag of your country you can only see guilds with that flag, why?! I left guild because of low active players and now only option I have is 1 single guild? So how am I supposed to find a new guild now when I ofc don't know names or ID's to search for other guilds? I'm now without guild and have to probably change my flag in order to look for guilds. I don't want to do that because it's plain dumb and because of ridiculous time waiting to select flag again. I want to have my country flag and be able to join/apply to any existing guild so please fix this system as currently it makes no sense at all

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    There is one really dumb thing when it comes to guilds:if you have a flag of your country you can only see guilds with that flag, why?! I left guild because of low active players and now only option I have is 1 single guild? So how am I supposed to find a new guild now when I ofc don't know names or ID's to search for other guilds? I'm now without guild and have to probably change my flag in order to look for guilds. I don't want to do that because it's plain dumb and because of ridiculous time waiting to select flag again. I want to have my country flag and be able to join/apply to any existing guild so please fix this system as currently it makes no sense at all
    Hi. You don't need to change your country flag to search guilds from other countries. Look at the left side of search box in guild section, there is a flag. Change the flag and press search to see other countries guilds. Regards

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Thank you very much! See Ucool, people here are more helpfull then your staff, only thing support answered is "it's intended to work that way,without further explanation from our developer"

Losing focus

This happened very rarely, but it is very frustrating. My character does not focus attack on the rival heroes, it is focused on the minions, and in the middle of the fight I die as the attack runs after them. And it's not a configuration issue, either it's a bug or it's a cheat. Regards

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    http://imgur.com/4wWHo84
    http://imgur.com/A7nxvQT
    http://imgur.com/JXoAmWO
    Esta persona era master 1.
    Ahora es oro. Despues de la actualizacion. Lo pueden arreglar. Devolverlo a su divicion.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Lucents arrow rain ability went from 9 yesterday, to 3 early today, and now down to only launching 2 arrows, 2 is not a rain...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    For the untimely notification, is it the system notification or in-game notificatoin please? Could you also attach a screenshot here please? So that we know where to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Bugs : PFA screenshots for untimely notifications, from what I understand it is system notifications. Also for the login rewards, today's chest was showing in Chinese. Attached screenshots for the same also.
    Screenshot_20170306-062833.jpgScreenshot_20170306-063007.jpgScreenshot_20170306-075954.jpgScreenshot_20170306-080016.jpg

Device Model(for BUG): Nexus 6P
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Нубы

И так начну, первое когда игроков будут наказывать за то что они сливают бои? )))

ID 988340
    Issue or BUG: stuck in the final battle screen
    Hi, Since yesterday I can not close the final battle screen with the message of victory or defeat. The only option I found is to close the game and open it again but I lose the summary and time. It started to happen unexpectedly and I did not make any changes either in the game or in the device, Samsung s6 with android 6.0.1

If anyone knows how to solve this problem let me know. thank you very much.
    Regards

Screenshot_20170306-134910.jpg
    Last edited by super_yo; 03-06-2017 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Adding picture

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Team making needs some work. I just had a match where team 1 was me (master 1) and 4 silver players, vs 2 sovereign, 1 master, 1 gold, and 1 silver.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Id:1949717
    Server america
    Nick RK LoseR
    Los videos que guardamos cuando finaliza la parida en cada actualizacion se borran. Y si hacemos una copia en otro lado para despues agregarlo a la carpeta de replay. Cuando lo queremos poner en la carpeta de replay no queda guardado. Haciendonos perder las partidas guardadas. Yo estoy juntando videos del toro para despues subirlos a youtube.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    UserID: 2265731
    Spelling error: The first sentence in Grim Fate's Poison description has "poinson" instead of "poison".

Thanks for a great game!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by super_yo View Post
    ID 988340
    Server America
    Seriously, see the images. The highest score of the match must be wrong. Regards
    Attachment 12579
    Attachment 12580
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a known bug where the game cannot synchronize the game among players. We found that devices with Intel CPU would return a slightly different number to the server which would eventually develop a "Shadow Game" or the game is forced ended. I think we can fix the problem in the next few updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy09 View Post
    User ID: 337621

Completed warrior of lights hero proficiency 2500/2500 and now i cant see end results of match without closing the app. When the game ends Either victory or defeat remains on the screen and doesn't load into game summary. All other heroes it loads properly
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers also noticed the problem and they are working on fixing it now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty