Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,156 to 1,169 of 1169

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

  1. #1156
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    1
    I can not purchase a limited offer skin
    ID 27016944

  2. #1157
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JPN View Post
    I can not purchase a limited offer skin
    ID 27016944
    Dear Player
    It looks like that it's Heroes Charge issue. Please start your own thread here at http://forum.ucool.com/forumdisplay....In-game-Issues . So that we can concentrate on your problem. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #1158
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    I didn't get my gems for the share event. I only had 1more thing to share to get 800gems? What happened I didn't get after update? :..( id 8355841 please look into this. Thanks betty... for hero's arena

  4. #1159
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcloud View Post
    I didn't get my gems for the share event. I only had 1more thing to share to get 800gems? What happened I didn't get after update? :..( id 8355841 please look into this. Thanks betty... for hero's arena
    Dear Player
    Our developer said that the event will be re-opened at a later time. And you will not lose your progress. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #1160
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1

    Exclamation

    Hello how are you? Attached photos with the bugs that I found in the new version

    User ID: 8634845
    Suggestion or BUG: Graphic error and error in the description of skill
    Device Model: Iphone 6

    8bd9ac34-5e69-47f1-8f3d-b79ac5792d6f.jpg
    595cdaa3-0d94-4f7c-90d9-7d4e90beb278.jpg
    df196a17-9a97-4792-b879-bae5d25374df.jpg

  6. #1161
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dzblack View Post
    Hello how are you? Attached photos with the bugs that I found in the new version

    User ID: 8634845
    Suggestion or BUG: Graphic error and error in the description of skill
    Device Model: Iphone 6

    8bd9ac34-5e69-47f1-8f3d-b79ac5792d6f.jpg
    595cdaa3-0d94-4f7c-90d9-7d4e90beb278.jpg
    df196a17-9a97-4792-b879-bae5d25374df.jpg
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer said that uninstalling and reinstalling the game will fix this problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #1162
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer said that uninstalling and reinstalling the game will fix this problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

    Thanks for your prompt response, I'll try uninstalling the game later.
    A suggestion for the game: Maybe you could add to the daily missions or inside the chest, fragments of champions. Not many, but some at least.

  8. #1163
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    3
    I have a question: if u will reinstall the game, will your stats get deleted or you will be logged with the same account?

  9. #1164
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    I have a question: if u will reinstall the game, will your stats get deleted or you will be logged with the same account?
    in iPhone if I am not mistaken the stats are preserved. I uninstalled it, when I install it again I'll tell you.
    Sry ,im not good at english. Im from Uruguay

  10. #1165
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    I have a question: if u will reinstall the game, will your stats get deleted or you will be logged with the same account?
    Dear Player
    You can check your accoutn status and see if it's already linked to facebook/google play/game center. Link your account to one of these platforms first and you will be able to retrieve your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #1166
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dzblack View Post
    Thanks for your prompt response, I'll try uninstalling the game later.
    A suggestion for the game: Maybe you could add to the daily missions or inside the chest, fragments of champions. Not many, but some at least.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #1167
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1
    Name: DillTheHerb
    Game ID:8424555
    Server:NA (America)

    I am not getting proper growth rewards or INVITE COUNTS. I've sent you messages on multiple forms...and I just want the Monica Shards! Please help me! I have 160 shards already and should easily have 190 at least! Can you please send the shards manually to my account so I can get this hero? This has been the most ridiculous thing I've ever done. The Invite thing is not working properly and this is not my fault but a fault on the apps end no tracking! Please just give me the rest of the shards so I can stop dealing with this!

  13. #1168
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DillTheHerb View Post
    Name: DillTheHerb
    Game ID:8424555
    Server:NA (America)

    I am not getting proper growth rewards or INVITE COUNTS. I've sent you messages on multiple forms...and I just want the Monica Shards! Please help me! I have 160 shards already and should easily have 190 at least! Can you please send the shards manually to my account so I can get this hero? This has been the most ridiculous thing I've ever done. The Invite thing is not working properly and this is not my fault but a fault on the apps end no tracking! Please just give me the rest of the shards so I can stop dealing with this!
    Dear Player
    Please also give us the in-game name of the players who joined the game from your inviting links so that we can check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #1169
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Please also give us the in-game name of the players who joined the game from your inviting links so that we can check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I am not sure how it worked but I finally have the manipulator. This was really difficult and time consuming. Thanks for the help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •