Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1942

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    it is not needed. I think they should stop spending the tickets so fast. learn to save the tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
    After updating, the roulette ticket collection from the daily work is too little. If it is possible to balance between rune shards and roulette tickets it is very good. Thank you for reading !!!
    no. Save your tickets

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    ID : 9978228

Ability cooldown time is different with explanation. Example Frrezy wrote 60 second, in game was 135 second.

This happen to all ability cooldown time

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I think namida is bugged??? she is not suppose to be able to spam her second skill over and over again right?? i tried her one bot game and i was able to use her second skill 4-5 times in one combo and its easy as fc to do and thats fcing broken... so betty plz look this up!!

The second skill should only be able to be used 2 times right??? then wtf is this combo i did in a bot game

The combo looks like this and it only works right after activating skill 4

Skill 4 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 u can basiclly spam that forever as long as ur skill 4

If this is not a bugg then this hero needs a fucking nerf she can dash around 10 times and at the same time being untargetable ... and do u know that her second skill is a stun right? she can use it 5 times in 1 combo thats a 5sec stun

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RN4MTK View Post
    ID : 9978228

Ability cooldown time is different with explanation. Example Frrezy wrote 60 second, in game was 135 second.

This happen to all ability cooldown time
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We didn't update the description. It will be fixed in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    I think namida is bugged??? she is not suppose to be able to spam her second skill over and over again right?? i tried her one bot game and i was able to use her second skill 4-5 times in one combo and its easy as fc to do and thats fcing broken... so betty plz look this up!!

The second skill should only be able to be used 2 times right??? then wtf is this combo i did in a bot game

The combo looks like this and it only works right after activating skill 4

Skill 4 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 u can basiclly spam that forever as long as ur skill 4

If this is not a bugg then this hero needs a fucking nerf she can dash around 10 times and at the same time being untargetable ... and do u know that her second skill is a stun right? she can use it 5 times in 1 combo thats a 5sec stun
    Dear Player
    Thank you for the feedback. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We didn't update the description. It will be fixed in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I hope you change in the game, not in descriptions. It take very long time to waiting cooldown, I think this not fair.

Thank you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Tengo un problema con mis puntos de credito me descontaron 26 puntos sin haber jugado como podemos arreglar este problema urgente no me deja clasificatorias exigo una respues cohere ente

Quote Originally Posted by RN4MTK View Post
    I hope you change in the game, not in descriptions. It take very long time to waiting cooldown, I think this not fair.

Thank you
    Dear Player
    Our developer told us that we changed the cool down time but we forgot to change the description. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UngN1C3 View Post
    Tengo un problema con mis puntos de credito me descontaron 26 puntos sin haber jugado como podemos arreglar este problema urgente no me deja clasificatorias exigo una respues cohere ente
    Dear Player
    Did you try to queue the Ranked play please? Maybe you got disconnected. Please tell us your account id so that we could check the log and see why your credit got deducted. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Friend chat doesnt work and showes only an empty Page. Worked a bit after update

New Comers
    Poderiam colocar um relógio com o tempo do servidor, facilitaria muito fazer os desafios diários de acessar em certo horário.

O herói Sarpa, nas suas skills é chamado de Chimera, e na skin Tesla o primeiro nome é Sarpa, mas nas skills está Chimera.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Glow bow passive part: mana regain is still not working (tested using skarlet)

Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    Friend chat doesnt work and showes only an empty Page. Worked a bit after update
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also take a screenshot of the match result which also shows other players' names. So that we could locate the match and have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Valder View Post
    Poderiam colocar um relógio com o tempo do servidor, facilitaria muito fazer os desafios diários de acessar em certo horário.

O herói Sarpa, nas suas skills é chamado de Chimera, e na skin Tesla o primeiro nome é Sarpa, mas nas skills está Chimera.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Glow bow passive part: mana regain is still not working (tested using skarlet)
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a known issue. We will remind our developer about this problem again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty